I use a few different ones, as follows, and rotate delts, lats, pecs, ventrogluteal, quads and calves in a certain order:
- right side delt (27 needle, 5/8")
- left side delt (as above)
- right side lat (insulin pin - i.e. 29 needle, 0.5")
- left side lat (as above)
- right side pec (insulin pin - as per lat)
- left side pec (as above)
- right side ventrogluteal (25 needle, 1" - this site and quads appear to benefit from slightly longer/more depth for less pip)
- left side ventrogluteal (as above)
- right side quad (as for ventrogluteal)
- left side quad (as above)
- right side calf (insulin pin per lats and pecs - but note this site is most pippy unless using less than 0.5ml/cc by volume- more than that stings, unlike other sites)
- left side calf (as above)
The only common site I don’t use is the dorsogluteal… Purely because I cannot reach it well unless someone else does it for me, and I do all my own pins.
Apologies for such detail, but figured it might help some to see the different sites and needle lengths laid out - the thing I like about the above is that you can inject even daily (as I have done, currently on EoD) and with 12 sites, it takes nearly two weeks to do the same one again.