Injecting Into Abdominals

I know Winstrol can cause greater gains in the muscles of the injection sites. I heard that because of this you can inject into your abdominals. Has Anybody else heard of this or has experience in such.

yes, but your more likely to hit a vein than in your glutes, and that could be trouble. Also, it leaves a big ol bump in the injection site. And i wouldnt say that the injection site grows to a more noticible level than any other site. Be safe and stick it in the glutes.

[quote]vonchampt wrote:
I know Winstrol can cause greater gains in the muscles of the injection sites. I heard that because of this you can inject into your abdominals. Has Anybody else heard of this or has experience in such.[/quote]

I’d like to know where you got your information about any steroid promoting site specific hypertrophy.

I think you have your facts wrong.

i dont think site specific growth is true,but my first cycle i shot into my lower abs, just so i could see the needle go in without having to twist around. im really not sure why i did this, i just did. but i dont have many veins on my stomach.

Okay, I just want to point out a few things:

1. You must have to be incredibly ripped to ever consider the idea that site-specific growth of your abs sounds like a kick-ass idea.

2. Winstrol, like basically any injectable steroid, requires intramuscular injection. Therefore, unless your ab muscles are about as thick as an X-Box, you probably shouldn’t be injecting there, as your intestines are only centimeters underneath the injection site.

3. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
vonchampt wrote:
I know Winstrol can cause greater gains in the muscles of the injection sites. I heard that because of this you can inject into your abdominals. Has Anybody else heard of this or has experience in such.

I’d like to know where you got your information about any steroid promoting site specific hypertrophy.

I think you have your facts wrong. [/quote]

second that opinion…i would have a titanic ass requiring a pair of 48 jeans to house it if the myth of site enhancement was true. no ester gear and igf … possibly…but not winny or any other standard AAS is going to promote site specific hypertrophy.

and…why on earth would you try to IM inject into your abs?! thats fucked up!

Winstrol has been shown to cause localized IGF production with the injectable, but no steroid has far as I know can cause localized growth. The localized IGF production might cause a little extra leaning in that area, but if it did, it would be so small that it would not effect my decision to use it.

Look at everyone using IGF-1, are they really getting the localized growth or fat loss that they are looking/hoping for? Consider that the effect of Winstrol is going to be far less than injectable IGF I would.

Also, why in the world would you want to use steroids to get a localized growth in you abs, just training them hard is more than enough for most, the six-pack part itself is cause by the tendons running across the muscle and is a limiting genetic trait in some. Just try training your abs like you would your chest for example and see where that takes you.

[quote]vonchampt wrote:
I know Winstrol can cause greater gains in the muscles of the injection sites. I heard that because of this you can inject into your abdominals. Has Anybody else heard of this or has experience in such.[/quote]

No, and I wouldn’t put it in my stomach anyway, its water based, higher risk of abcess. If you get a stomach abcess, I reckon your fragged.

Just put it your your delts or tris.

The abdominals is definitely NOT a recomended injection site.

You will seriously fuck yourself up by attempting to inject there.

And to add, steriods do not cause localized growth.