Injecting E5 Days?

Well i think he is right on the money. 23-25g 1-1.5 inch is where its at. Anything shorter than 1 inch is too short and anything thinner takes too long to draw and inject.

You’ve gotta be trolling

If a 30 second draw time is too long, a couple seconds to inject, than you must have a really busy lifestyle. The 27 gauge insulin syringes draw time is very close to the 25 gauge syringes.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong.

1 Like

Test esters need to be injected deep into the muscle and to do that you need at least a 1 inch needle minimum (unless you are extremely skinny)

Most who know what theyre doing are not using anything smaller than a 25g needle. 27g yea maybe if they came long enough for i.m but i havent seen them around.

There are tons of guys using 29g / 1/2inch IM into the quads \ delts, myself included. Its called “shallow IM” and works perfectly well.

I use the one inch 23s, but a lot use smaller. It’s easy to verify with the lab values. Seems guys with smaller, more frequent doses, and small needles, get their levels up there.

1 Like

What guru came up with shallow i.m? Test esters were designed to go deep into the ass.

I’m sure they would get the levels up. I just find it unecessary why not stick with the tried and true consistent method of deep i.m.

I guess they are uncomfortable with the larger needles and would say why stick yourself with a larger needle if you don’t have to. As I noted in my picture above, it is all relative. When I advanced to injectables from an oral AAS only protocol, we were using 20g, 1.5in needles. Those did hurt, but that did not keep anyone from using them. As we progressed and became more knowledgeable, we went with 22g,1.5in needles. So, to me, a 23g, 1in needle is an insulin needle.

Pretty much. I mean if I HAD to use something bigger I would, but it just doesn’t seem to be necessary so I don’t

I think the bros did. While the esters were indeed designed initially to go deep, that doesn’t mean other delivery methods are not applicable. Take subq for example.

26 gauge 5/8” shallow IM in big thigh 70 mg Test Cyp every 4 days trough numbers.

Free t a tad high. Should be at 660 pmol max give or take a few points. You dont feel 100% do you? at least at the time of this test.

I’ve been using a 5/8” 25g needle for years. It works fine.

I did. And my free t is 947 now. Feel even better.