Injected into a Vein

[quote]RocketPropelled wrote:
just to chime in: I had my worst fit when I injected 2.5ml of tren homebrewed… My bud said it was like 2 times the normal mix. THAT WAS INTENSE>< thought I was gonna cough a lung up…[/quote]

I hope you are kidding or trolling, otherwise your kidneys are going to be taking a beating bud!

Man I had the worst injection to date 3 days ago. Pinned 1cc of tren in my right calf, and everything was swell until I pulled the needle out and then it just went to hell. Nausea, sweating, coughing, damn it sucked. Thankfully it only lasted for maybe 5 minutes but wow, no fun.

I pinned .5cc’s of prop into my VG today, with a 1.5inch 23g needle. Pin went in slow, however everytime I inject VG, I feel like I’m pushing the muscle and it’s being dragged into me. Anyway, I got it in, aspirated (air), and injected. Once I released the plunger, a little bit of blood shot into the syringe.

I didn’t get any signs of embolism or anything. Has this happened to anyone? Any ideas why?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I pinned .5cc’s of prop into my VG today, with a 1.5inch 23g needle. Pin went in slow, however everytime I inject VG, I feel like I’m pushing the muscle and it’s being dragged into me. Anyway, I got it in, aspirated (air), and injected. Once I released the plunger, a little bit of blood shot into the syringe.

I didn’t get any signs of embolism or anything. Has this happened to anyone? Any ideas why?[/quote]

Happens occasionally, usually just means you hit a blood vessel as you were pulling out the needle.

If any of you played Tourok for N64 it always reminds me of those guys in that game that when shot squirt a fountain of blood out the side of their necks. Good times.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Man I had the worst injection to date 3 days ago. Pinned 1cc of tren in my right calf, and everything was swell until I pulled the needle out and then it just went to hell. Nausea, sweating, coughing, damn it sucked. Thankfully it only lasted for maybe 5 minutes but wow, no fun.[/quote]

Jeez, Way, you’re still shooting calves? Yeesh, you must have either some freaking massive or freaking enervated calves. I even hate sticking an insulin syringe into them for peptides!

Where, exactly, do you inject into them, out of curiosity?

I’ll add to this never-ending thread:

Here’s what I’ve discovered about my own body, and it is pretty consistent, and if anybody can point me to the cause of this I’ll be surprised and impressed enough to provide them with money and sexual pleasures.*

Where ever I have scar tissue (or whatever that extremely hard tissue is that tends to build up and is damned near impossible to inject into in frequently injected sites), and I go ahead and just push the damned needle in there as deep and I can and nearly break the wings off of the syringe trying to push the already very warm oil into that fibrous, scarred area…that is the only and exact time I get the cough.

The reason I am posting this at all is because today, for the first time, it happend in my right deltoid muscle. I suddenly, unprecedentedly, experienced some very significant resistance in pushing first the needle in, then the plunger was VERY difficult to depress. And, wouldn’t you know it, JUST like my recent VG injections, midway through the injection I started getting that cough. Luckily, today’s was mild, but it was, indeed, that cough.

Now here’s the good news: I recently began an aggressive campaign of foam rolling both to break up scar tissue and improve my shitty posture, and I am extremely happy to report that the scar tissue in my VG has significantly reduced, and that, since I have begun this, I have yet to have a single coughing fit using that injection site.

*Both money and sexual pleasures will only be provided on the basis of gender and physical appearance. The provider reserves the right to refuse anyone, particularly males and females that resemble males.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
Man I had the worst injection to date 3 days ago. Pinned 1cc of tren in my right calf, and everything was swell until I pulled the needle out and then it just went to hell. Nausea, sweating, coughing, damn it sucked. Thankfully it only lasted for maybe 5 minutes but wow, no fun.

Jeez, Way, you’re still shooting calves? Yeesh, you must have either some freaking massive or freaking enervated calves. I even hate sticking an insulin syringe into them for peptides!

Where, exactly, do you inject into them, out of curiosity?[/quote]

haha yah man. I pin the gastroc, like 1 inch to the right of center. I get some strange tingly feelings occasionally but generally the further away from my head I inject the more at ease I am. No idea why.

So pretty much whenever I pin delts, I break out into a nervous sweat big time haha.

[quote]Randizo wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:
just to chime in: I had my worst fit when I injected 2.5ml of tren homebrewed… My bud said it was like 2 times the normal mix. THAT WAS INTENSE>< thought I was gonna cough a lung up…

I hope you are kidding or trolling, otherwise your kidneys are going to be taking a beating bud![/quote]

not even kidding… It was a one time dose… Didn’t make a cycle out of it at all. just tried a friends home brewed gear.

[quote]Cortes wrote:

Where ever I have scar tissue, and I go ahead and just push the damned needle in there as deep and I can and nearly break the wings off of the syringe trying to push the already very warm oil into that fibrous, scarred area…that is the only and exact time I get the cough.
[/quote]

It is a form of rejection. That form of rejection is a natural response of a certain organism for self-preservation. When you are wounded and someone touches your wound you push them away. It is an impulsive reactionary reflex to self protect a vulnerability ( I know this because when I am vulnerable I usually cough people out ).
When you cut your self and a scab develops, that is a thick skin covering to protect the vulnerable area and allow healing to occur. If you pick that scab it usually secretes pus and other toxins and a burning sensation which can make you squeal and release other ‘pain’ related noises.
If this is happening inside your body, the system will sound alarm by coughing, nausea ect. This cough is similar to your inner organism ‘making noise’ to yet another violation of an already tender tissue. When one feels violated in their integrity it is a natural response to make noise and there is a pushing away of the intruder. It is a rejection.
A rejection for the preservation of the integrity of the tissue - as you continue to insist and push forward with the needle you will get a stronger and stronger reaction of rejection.
This is your body’s natural mechanism of defense against tissue violation.

Consider also that the word scar was derived from the Greek word schara, meaning place of fire (fireplace).

When you violate fire you get burnt.

[quote]RocketPropelled wrote:
Randizo wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:
just to chime in: I had my worst fit when I injected 2.5ml of tren homebrewed… My bud said it was like 2 times the normal mix. THAT WAS INTENSE>< thought I was gonna cough a lung up…

I hope you are kidding or trolling, otherwise your kidneys are going to be taking a beating bud!

not even kidding… It was a one time dose… Didn’t make a cycle out of it at all. just tried a friends home brewed gear.[/quote]

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

I didn’t get any signs of embolism or anything. Has this happened to anyone? Any ideas why?

Happens occasionally, usually just means you hit a blood vessel as you were pulling out the needle.

If any of you played Tourok for N64 it always reminds me of those guys in that game that when shot squirt a fountain of blood out the side of their necks. Good times.[/quote]

That’s what I thought at first. However, the little bit of blood shot into the syringe immediately after releasing the pressure of the syringe, not after starting to pull the needle out. Also, there was no bleeding at all, (there usually is a little) after I pulled the needle out.

? lol

[quote]Kerley wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:
Randizo wrote:
RocketPropelled wrote:

not even kidding… It was a one time dose… Didn’t make a cycle out of it at all. just tried a friends home brewed gear.

[/quote]

aparently I need to find different lifting partners… IMO… Noted

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

If any of you played Tourok for N64 it always reminds me of those guys in that game that when shot squirt a fountain of blood out the side of their necks. Good times.

That’s what I thought at first. However, the little bit of blood shot into the syringe immediately after releasing the pressure of the syringe, not after starting to pull the needle out. Also, there was no bleeding at all, (there usually is a little) after I pulled the needle out.

? lol[/quote]

I obviously had a retarded moment and thought you said when you pulled the needle out blood shot out of the pin hole. Rereading your post, I have no idea why I even thought that rofl.

Well pretty much if you didn’t get any of the symptoms that were being described here you didn’t inject into a vein.

I had this exact same experience. I pinned. Asperated. Guess the needle moved a bit while pinning and when I pulled out there was blood in the needle. I freaked out a bit and then went and layed on my bed. Few seconds later felt super light headed. Woke up biting my tongue and sweating bullets. Chest hurt a bit but I am ok now. Did everything right. Maybe the needle moved a little while shooting but did everything I was supposed to! Scared me.

You’re replying to a thread that ended in Oct '09

I’ve had this happen a few times over the past 8 years or so. Mistakes happen, if the needle moves after you’ve double checked you can still hit a vein. I think people overreact when it happens… Yes, you’ll cough like crazy,feel hot and your chest may feel tight. But usually for only 20-30 minutes , tops , until it clears. I’ve had this happen with up to 2ccs… you’d have to inject a whole damn bottle of cyp to have problems. People are dramatic. . You never know if it all hit the vein or some got into the muscle so I’d just wait till the next shot day.

you got through a vein, that’s the sides u have when a little bit of the product get into some veins you break. If you want to continue with this, you should learn how to inject your self, noone is better than you for doing it. Take it slow, do it with time, don’t try to inject fast just to get away of it. Do Assepsis, rubbing evrything you are going to use, everything… rub your skin very hard, for a while… choose the spot and then… when injecting, aspirate first, then, go very, very, very, very, slow… I’m tired oif teaching this, VERY SLOW… no pain, no return of the product, no nothing… if you aspirate and see blood, you already know… take it off… change the pin, then do it again (another spot)… calm your self first… good luck!

Hi Brook. You seem to knowledgeable in this. How long does it take before you start showing symptoms if you inject into a vein? The reason i am asking sometimes i pull the needle out skew and then some blood seeps out of the site. Then i sit around paranoid for the next hour. I do aspirate by the way.