Injected into a Vein

i am very sure that i injected into a vein. My last injection i had my friend do it who i thought was more knowledgable than he apparently is. Long story short, he aspirated and blood came into the syringe-he still injected. I thought i was going to fucking die! i coughed like crazy, had chest pain, trouble breathing, and lots of sweating. I felt fine about 20 minutes later.

My question is do i need to see a doctor? also is this shot useless now? or will it still have the same effect as if it were injected into muscle.

i would say you will fine now but that was a stupid thing you did

its bad enough letting ana idiot inject you in the first place without letting them aspirate ,find a vein ,then inject into it !

I would guess that if you coughed it all up when it hit the lungs thats probably a shot wasted but id be be guessing as its impossible to know whether it all went into the vein or some seeped into surrounding tissue

1 Like

How much did he inject?

Hmm If you actually get it into the vein, isn’t it possible to die when or if it reaches your heart?

Are AAS even able to be carried by veins, because of their lipid composition and molecular weight?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
Hmm If you actually get it into the vein, isn’t it possible to die when or if it reaches your heart?

Are AAS even able to be carried by veins, because of their lipid composition and molecular weight?[/quote]

It can kill you in larger injections, but the chances are minimal. The danger is due to the oil, as it passes through the bloodstream it will eventually reach capillaries. Tissue then becomes starved of oxygen/nutrients, as it is only receiving oil. It can cause a heart attack or a stroke, that’s only in rare cases though.

Normally you only get a coughing attack…as the op experienced.

[quote]sante632 wrote:
i am very sure that i injected into a vein. My last injection i had my friend do it who i thought was more knowledgable than he apparently is. Long story short, he aspirated and blood came into the syringe-he still injected. I thought i was going to fucking die! i coughed like crazy, had chest pain, trouble breathing, and lots of sweating. I felt fine about 20 minutes later.

My question is do i need to see a doctor? also is this shot useless now? or will it still have the same effect as if it were injected into muscle.[/quote]

No you don’t need to see a doctor, at this point this is nothing they could do for you…except call you a fool.

If you injected into the vein the oil was not absorbed by muscle…so the shot would be wasted. You would know immediately if you shot into a vein so I doubt you lost everything.

Personally I would re-pin. No harm in having a slightly higher does.

I would bump and do another injection of same ML,

Also I have heard that you can inject Winny into a vien does anyone know if this is true.

One more thing, Can you tell us how fucking scared you were (if at all) it blows my mind thinking about what you must have been thinking.

i injected 1cc. 50mg of tren and 100 of test E. I know now it was a dumb thing to do. my friends injects himself so i figured id let him do it since injecting myself isn’t something i really like doing myself. I usually take a shot eod but if most of this went to waste i think ill just take a shot tomorrow and the following day and continue from there.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
I would bump and do another injection of same ML,

Also I have heard that you can inject Winny into a vien does anyone know if this is true.[/quote]

On my Winny bottle it is written “Not sugested for I.V. administration”. It is NOT written Do Not inject IV…It is water based.

I was afraid too this morning, after a 6 weeks break, I started my new cycle, so I injected into my delts and forgot to aspire first, I never forgot to do the that, I stopped injecting and aspirated a bit, It was ok…

i injected 1cc. 50mg of tren and 100 of test E. I know now it was a dumb thing to do. my friends injects himself so i figured id let him do it since injecting myself isn’t something i really like doing myself. I usually take a shot eod but if most of this went to waste i think ill just take a shot tomorrow and the following day and continue from there.

If you inject into a vein, more often than not it will result in exactly what happened - it is if one injects into an artery they are likely fucked.

As for wasting a shot - just be fucking glad you are ok, numbnuts.

Brook

1 Like

thanx for the info guys i appreciate it. i was freakin out for a little bit but i definately learned an important lesson.

oh and to reply to horsepuss- yea i was fucking scared. i heard rummors that if you hit a blood vessel it could go to your heart and ud die. It also crossed my mind that maybe it was the infamous tren cough i was experiencing for the first time but it was way to intense for that. Luckily it passed pretty quicly and i was working out within an hour. Im definately thankn god that im not dead!

Yeah…time to figure out how to do your own injections.

I have wondered about injecting water-based AAS IV. It seems like technically you should be able to, but what effect it might have, I have no idea. I bet if you injected test suspension IV it would hit you like a ton of bricks.

actually i’m wondering, why would the shot be wasted? i mean to my knowledge and logic, the difference in an IM shot and IV shot is the rate at which the drug is introduced into the bloodstream. i gathered this much from reading the HGH experiment. does this hold true for oil-based aas as well?

[quote]malty_goodness wrote:
actually i’m wondering, why would the shot be wasted? i mean to my knowledge and logic, the difference in an IM shot and IV shot is the rate at which the drug is introduced into the bloodstream. i gathered this much from reading the HGH experiment. does this hold true for oil-based aas as well?[/quote]

The whole oil preparation isnt introduced into the bloodstream.

As the oil depot is sat in the muscle the ester is slowly broken down, which releases the drug molecules.
Of course the oil is eventually absorbed too, but depending on the drug used, molecules can sit in the adipose tissue slowly being released into the bloodstream over time (think Nandrolone).

I dont think that the ester will have the TIME to be removed as it is a long chain, if introduced directly into the bloodstream.

This isnt fact - just an educated guess of course.

Brook

[quote]sante632 wrote:
oh and to reply to horsepuss- yea i was fucking scared. i heard rummors that if you hit a blood vessel it could go to your heart and ud die. It also crossed my mind that maybe it was the infamous tren cough i was experiencing for the first time but it was way to intense for that. [/quote]

Dunno about that. Now, I’ve by no means counted how many TA injections I’ve done. But surely over a thousand.

Exactly one of those, though definitely not into a vein or artery, was just utterly awful in terms of the intensity and duration of coughing, heavy sweating, etc. Easily as bad as what you describe.

A few others were say half as bad. Then say a couple percent of injections are slightly bothersome in that regard, so quite a few of those, but relatively few and far between most of the time.

So the incidence of “tren cough” being that bad has been low for me, but not zero.

Btw, I think my incidence is much lower than the typical for a couple of reasons: limiting concentration to 50 mg/mL and not using BA. Those times when I’ve used more concentrated stuff and/or stuff including BA, the rate – of moderate tren cough – has been much higher.

Did your friend see blood basically gushing up into the syringe, or did he see a drop or two but still largely vacuum?

It would have been better to reinject at a different site on seeing anything, but chances really are that the needle was not in a major blood vessel if in a blood vessel at all. Much more common is for a blood vessel to be cut on the way in, and blood to leak for that reason. However, it is possible for the tip to end up inside a blood vessel, and it is that which we are trying to guard against by aspirating (and not injecting if blood comes up.)

this “tren cough” can be mighty intense.
I have had it very few times maybe 4 times all together but they ranged from me having a tickle in my throat and feeling a bit light headed all the way to this one time I was having a full blown fit.

I was coughing these dry coughs so much I started to vomit.
then that made it worse I was having this dry heaves and coughing fit for almost 20 minutes it seemed like.

that was a bad day.