Injectable to Include with Test C Blast?

My experience with UGL gear is that it is generally thin. I was getting pharma Test C and it was much thicker like syrup.

My NPP definitely wasn’t thin. It was certainly oil based and had seemingly the same viscosity as my Pharma grade test. I was describing the color and turbidity (clarity). I only mentioned that because there seems to be somewhat of a consensus that oil based AAS seem to have a specific color to them and based on @dptfit comments I assumed he thought maybe there was an issue with his NPP? Maybe a poor assumption on my part.

Either way, I think your experience with UGL gear is a notable observation

My pharma test was also a bit darker in color. I guess my point is that some UGLs are using really thin oil that is close to the viscosity of water. I have had water clear no color, and slightly yellowish oil. I assume some UGLs are using stuff like grape seed oil which is thicker.

My point is that I would not conclude UGL gear is bunk based on color or thickness unless the compound is always one way or the other. IIRC, tren is almost always a yellow color (the raw powder is yellow, so I don’t think it is possible to make a clear oil out of it).

1 Like

Gotcha, I think we’re saying the same thing, I just misinterpreted your post. :+1:

1 Like

Actually I think you both of you are correct. I was asking if the color was similar to what others have seen. I ordered deca months ago that I didn’t use that was yellow much like the pharma grade test c I get. I would certainly say the UGL draws in the needle much faster, and if I get a PIP it’s with the UGL stuff. @wsmwannabe I’m not taking P5P, but it is in my Amazon cart right now. I do take a boat load of vitamins and supps every morning. From what I can tell P5P is B6 in a form that is more bioavailable? I’ll check the liver support supps when I get home to see if this is included. As far as the sides I had lunch and feel better, maybe is was blood sugar related, I usually don’t have much of an appetite so a lot of my kCal’s are blended into a shake lol.

Ah yes, I forgot about that. Nanodrolone seems to cause people to burn through glycogen stores faster. I did notice that I was having to eat a lot more simple sugars to prevent this, but I always feel loss of energy in my training before I notice lethargy outside of the gym. I believe it has something to do with increased nutrient partitioning as well as increased protein uptake.

As far as P5P, yes it is a B Vitamin complex that helps prevent getting high levels of prolactin. I don’t know the bio mechanisms that cause/allow this, but there is some links I have read on this forum that have explained it in the past.

As far as liver support, I just use TUDCA from amazon as well.

I’ve been on this Tc/NPP/Primo cycle for a little over three weeks. I’m at 420mg T, 200 NPP, 140 Primo. I don’t see many more gains than I did on first blast of just T with some oxandrolone toward the end. Some more aggression which was more earlier in the cycle, none really noted now. Libido actually great. I am noticing a lot of hair loss that I didn’t have before. I’m not sure if its the total anabolic load of what I’m taking but it’s happening fast. I do have finasteride that I was taking 2.5 mg 2x per week, I may microdose 1.2 daily. I haven’t noted a ton of issues with finasteride at that low dose. Some slightly decreased sexual sensitivity maybe. BP is up 10 points systolic, which I know happens on NPP. Thinking of cutting the NPP.

Cut it man, if it isn’t agreeing with you and you aren’t getting much from it, just drop it. No point in prolonging it only to regret not dropping it sooner

1 Like

I think I will after this weekend. Sticking with Test, and I’ll add oxandrolone closer to February nearer to my cut. Glad to see you’re on the mend but I’m sure those injections aren’t fun. Ive had a lifetime of eye issues which included needles and scalpels, I really feel for you man.

1 Like

You’re shedding because you’re taking primo. And you should be seeing results by now, which tells me you’re either not eating enough or not training enough. Or maybe your expectations are too high and you’re getting results but don’t quite see it?

1 Like

You’re right on the Primo that may be the first thing I cut. Training as much, missing the full equipment of the gym for sure but I have a pretty good setup. I do better with dumbbells than barbell (old RTC injuries) and I can only get my dumbbells to 75 before the weight exceeds length unfortunately. Diet wise pretty similar to last blast, stress levels up, sleep down so that could be part of the issue.

Stress and lack of sleep are killers of gains. And of everything else, really. Drop the primo and focus on sleeping better. I know it’s easier said than done, but treat it like you treat your diet or your training and you won’t regret it.

4 Likes

The needle in the eye is just about one of the worst things I’ve had to do, and I’ve been in several firefights.

2 Likes

I decided to drop the primo last week, and the NPP two days ago. Really didnt like the NPP, aggression, anxiety, constant pit in my stomach etc. I was worried about sexual issues, none of those noted. I know NPP and Tren are somehow similar but I’m guessing I should stay away from that as well in the future. A few days off NPP and I already feel better mentally. I was stacking with 420mg Test C. Last blast was Test 500 with no issues. What are thoughts about Test C alone at 700 mg a wk (100mg/day), adding 50mg Oxandrolone last six weeks (2 more weeks away).

1 Like

I don’t have a good before pic I do feel thicker this cycle, good and bad. I can’t wait for mid January to taper down and start a cut. If I don’t add a little fluff I don’t add muscle. TC and Anavar definitely made for cleaner gains I think. Adding Anavar into the cycle when I start to cut to try to minimize muscle loss. I’m 5’8" and around 192lbs right now. If I can hit 180 with abs I’ll be happy. Far cry from my competing days at 160lbs and 3% bf…to be 20 something again. My overall goal is to do another show before 40. It’ll be my first non tested and I’ll get my ass handed to me being an AAS newb, but it’s my version of meditating I suppose.

1 Like