Injectable T Pills

The time release stuff. I’d like to know a few things. I know its rice grain sizes of test put int your abs or glutes. Has this been proven to be better or worse then taking pills? To my understanding taking pills was worse then needles cause liver passage. Do the injectable pills save the liver?

Is there a variety of different pills you can have injected or na?

I was on Testopel for about 7 months and must say they worked very well in getting my T levels to a high normal range. I cannot speak for how they are on the liver but I can give you other info about them if you like. For monetary reasons, I switched over to injections a couple weeks ago and cannot say my experience is very good so far. Just remember, if you go the pellet route, they are in you for around 3 months.

What pills are you talking about? T pills?

There was a study, possibly the only oral T study ever done, using an unusual form of T. It caused some concern about liver function.

Therefore, the medico/insurance/legal industry was led to believe that oral T was bad for you, and the only safe way to take T is in their expensive gels and injectable esters.

I think you are referring to T implants. Go to their product page for the “facts” on liver function.

[quote]dooright wrote:
What pills are you talking about? T pills?

There was a study, possibly the only oral T study ever done, using an unusual form of T. It caused some concern about liver function.

Therefore, the medico/insurance/legal industry was led to believe that oral T was bad for you, and the only safe way to take T is in their expensive gels and injectable esters.

I think you are referring to T implants. Go to their product page for the “facts” on liver function.

[/quote]

Testapel.

There are no liver issues with any non-oral TRT testosterone delivery methods.