T Nation

Injectable Metribolone (Methyltrienolone)

Hello -

I have just recently joined the forums, but have been reading it for years.

I’m planning an injectable Metribolone cycle (did the oral version once with great results, bounced back to normal just fine, just want to take better care of my liver this time).

I have a 10Mg/ML vial, and I want to triple check the dosage since the supplier gave me confusing directions when I asked to double check.

I would like a 500mcg dose, the supplier informed me that would be 0.5ML for a 500mcg dose (if 10Mg/ML is the suspension, 0.5ML would equate to 5Mg, not 500mcg)

Please let me know if this is correct, the way I see it I need 0.05ML (a 5 unit tick mark on a slin pin only)

Just triple checking since this is very potent stuff.

Much appreciated !

was the answer you got in the other thread not good enough?

This is some pretty basic mathematics you’re failing at.

[quote]stam75 wrote:
Hello -

I have just recently joined the forums, but have been reading it for years.

I’m planning an injectable Metribolone cycle (did the oral version once with great results, bounced back to normal just fine, just want to take better care of my liver this time).

I have a 10Mg/ML vial, and I want to triple check the dosage since the supplier gave me confusing directions when I asked to double check.

I would like a 500mcg dose, the supplier informed me that would be 0.5ML for a 500mcg dose (if 10Mg/ML is the suspension, 0.5ML would equate to 5Mg, not 500mcg)

Please let me know if this is correct, the way I see it I need 0.05ML (a 5 unit tick mark on a slin pin only)

Just triple checking since this is very potent stuff.

Much appreciated ![/quote]

all 1ml slin pins i have had are like this:

each hash mark/line is equal to 2iu. so Technically it would be the 2 and a half line.

I didn’t realize methyl tren came in injectable form. Why does this product exist? What would be the benefit of an injectable form of methyl tren over the oral version?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
I didn’t realize methyl tren came in injectable form. Why does this product exist? What would be the benefit of an injectable form of methyl tren over the oral version?[/quote]

I would assume it is less hepatoxic than the oral variant. also I believe it is suspension rather than oil. In which case in conjunction with test suspension and halo; one might notice extreme aggression and strength when used Prior to workout. Or PL meet

**Edit: I did some searching around out of curiosity, didn’t come up with much. Found a lot about the oral and how toxic it is. Sorry I can’t be of much help. This does seem like in interesting compound. However I think personally I’de stay away from it and stick with Tren A