Injectable Dianabol

I wanted to get some thoughts on injectable dbol. You don’t really see or hear much about it. Is it any less hepatoxic than the oral form? Guessing the half life is longer but what’s the PIP like?

I’ve injected diana not so long ago and saw the same affects and oral

Orals go through the liver twice, injecting will bypass the first liver pass (this is a very simple, but understandable way of looking at it). However due to the C17 methylation it’s still hepatotoxic (although slightly less so than oral route). I’m not sure of the exact oral or IM bioavailability of metandienone, however one could probably expect some small portion would be broken down into inactive metabolites during 1st pass therefore you can probably get similar results from a lower dose of injectable metandienone.

Half life will be longer/shorter depending on what oil/ carrier it is suspended in, little is known with regard to the pharmokinetics of injectable metandienone.

1 Like

I know orals must go through a long process absorption and must pass through the liver twice. Trying this is not the case with injectable. The two methods are recommended however what matters most is how your body will respond to either of them.

Any recipe for injectable dbol someone can suggest?

Not to rehash an old topic but I have some renewed interest in this due to the fact that I’m on a statin and no longer want to partake in orals. @unreal24278 @lordgains Do either of you have any current info on the hepatotoxic aspects of injectable dbol?

Look at the postmarketing reports/side effect profiles pertaining to oral stanozolol vs IM stanozolol

Coupled with the case reports. Perhaps it’s slightly less toxic as it bypasses the “first pass” effect… But it’s still toxic

It’s the c17-aa alteration, the route of administration may make a slight difference but that modification =/= more hepatotoxicity comparative to inj non c17-aa drugs.

I’ve taken orals on statins twice, but limited my use to 5-6 days total (as I pretty much always do with those “harsh” drugs).

Not to change the subject too much but ((( A statin? ))) Have you given up body building?

Our pharma hobby is known to lower HDL and raise LDL not to mention Tri’s and total C. But there is a ton of OTC’s that have always worked for me once I am back to my normal TRT dose.
Here are my lipids right after my last Winter Blast using 20mg/d of anavar for the first time.

Two months later, Pre blood lipids just before my current blast. OTC’s used CoQ10, D3, fish oil, NAC. Works every time.

No sir not at all. While most/all AAS do negatively affect lipid health there are some that are harsher than others as you know including most orals which are also hepatotoxic. I have genetically poor cholesterol both in values and particle size. After much deliberation I agreed with the doc to go on a statin.

I do still partake in the sauce, but I stick to the friendlier stuff like test/primo in moderate doses. I threw in some HGH this time too. I was just curious about the oral dbol as I was hoping it may be friendlier to both lipids/liver. The downside to statins is they tax your liver a bit so I wouldn’t want to through an oral on top.

I hope you will report back on how the statins works in regards to you hold or growing muscle. I have always read statins are Kryptonite to your muscles and if you happen to be having a really good day at the gym you are much more likely to give yourself Rhabdomyolysis.

I hope someone will do some lipid blood test with this Injectable Dianabol. I just printed out a new blood test form from Discount, To see how bad 50mg/d whinny with 500 TE/w and 2IU GH

I’ve been on the statin for about 4 months and my blood work came back within normal range for the first time in a long time. So far so good and I haven’t noticed anything negative at the gym.

However you take it, it will be metabolized by the liver. You skip the first pass effect which means per mg injectable is more potent. But it will still get to the liver.

If you took Dbol orally and you did bloodwork, you know what will happen if you take injectable. It won’t make much difference.

What should worry you as a statin taker are the enzymes involved in the metabolism:

Combined with the results from a previous study, enzymatic pathways were identified that involve CYP21 and CYP3A4 in the hydroxylation of NorMD, while CYP21, CYP3A4 and CYP11B2 take part in 20βOH-NorMD generation from MD

Depending on which statin you take you don’t want to inhibit CYP3A4. That could get dangerous. What are you taking?

Sources:

Hey unreal, don’t know if you’ve seen this study but I think it can explain some of the psychological effects of steroid use:

Even if you’ve not read it, I know you are aware of the effects of AAS on GABA. They were explained thoroughly in a study you posted here. Fascinating stuff. The reason why I wanted to become an electrophysiologist first haha

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable input. I take Crestor 20mg/day.

Interesting they use the word chronic when the test only lasted 4 weeks.
I wonder why they did not use acute?

Also isn’t [“increased the functional response of cortical gamma-aminobutyric acid(A) (GABA(A)) receptors” a good thing?] as someone who suffers from GAD’s my anxiety is only calmed down from the use of a benzo. Which are known to increase your GABA.

Copied from the article- Previous research in this laboratory has shown that chronic treatment of adult male rats with an anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) produced anxiolytic behavior and increased the functional response of cortical gamma-aminobutyric acid(A) (GABA(A)) receptors. The experiments reported here were aimed at further characterizing the effect of chronic AAS exposure on cerebral cortical GABA(A) receptors. Adult male rats were injected with dianabol (1,4-androstadien-17alpha-methyl-17beta-ol-3-one; 10 mg/kg/day, SC) for 4 weeks.

In Wikidata. An anxiolytic ; also antipanic or antianxiety agent) is a medication, or other intervention, that reduces anxiety. This effect is in contrast to anxiogenic agents, which increase anxiety.

Although I have not tried injectable Dianabol I have experimented with two AAS’s anavar and whinny and in both cases these AAs’s have increased my anxiety. Time to go locate some injectable Dianabol.

4 human weeks in “rat time” = a hell of a lot longer than four weeks. Most rats only live 1-2 years

Remember, rodent data doesn’t directly correlate to human data. Anabolic steroids aren’t good for mental health. For someone with pre-existig issues with anger, anxiety, depression etc using AAS can equate too pouring gasoline on an already burning fire.

I’ve found testosterone tends to exacerbate anxiety for me, the only AAS I’ve ever tried that appeared to have no deleterious effect on my mental health was primobolan. It’s not an overt effect for me, it’s initially very subtle… until a month or two down the track when you realise you’re a little bit crankier than usual, that your thought patterns are slightly more obsessive etc.

Dianabol tends to elicit a feel good effect for many, though within case reports this has manifested as overt mania for some. Should also be noted dianabol is one of the more toxic drugs you can use. Few AAS will direct you closer to a heart attack than highly androgenic c17aa AAS that also cause a lot of water retention.

1 Like

True, I also didn’t say deleterious effect. Testosterone is known to increase confidence for example. GABAA potentiation could explain that.

4 weeks in electrophysiological terms is extremely long term. If electrophysiologists speak of acute then they usually talk seconds.

High dose testosterone can also induce sympathomimetic effects this eliciting anxiety and whatnot. For someone with high baseline anxiety this isn’t something you’d want.

The effect of numerous AAS on serotonergic pathways/dopaminergic transmission (esp 19-nors) can also mediate anxiety, irritability.

Even that boost in confidence, for a select few this goes above and beyond to the point wherein the user feels borderline indestructible (kinda like mania). I’ve seen people on gear behave like colossal assholes, like they’re king shit (even becoming overtly confrontational). Amusing as they’ll easily get smacked around by a 130lb boxer, but many appear to think “muscles = physical prowess within all dimensions”.

It’s not the traditional “roid rage” the media portrays, though its a definitive alteration or exacerbation of negative character traits.

Out of curiosity, do you find you need the benzodiazepines more often when on or off cycle? Or do you not notice a difference?

Do you use long or short acting benzodiazepines? How often do you take them? I noticed I was slowly developing a tolerance from just taking them 2x/wk to sleep.

When blasting, if I am just taking T 300-500/w, HCG, and anastrozole my GAD’s is about the same.
It was the introduction of AAS or (broke my own dam rule) HGH since I started two substances at the same time.

On my benzo history. I started out with lorazepam 1mg pills I would cut in half. I would need no more than 1 mg/month. Took these for about 2 years.

I mentioned to my doc I was having insomnia and waking at 4am an could not go back to sleep. He switched me to Xanax 1mg which I would cut in half and take at bedtime which worked I took these for about a year.
Also during that time my anxiety was only manifesting when I would lay down. For some reason, I would get the sensation I could not breathe or get enough O2 in and that would trigger a panic attack.
I did a sleep study and was put on a bi-PAP machine. I used this for about 3 weeks but the mask gave me claustrophobia, which also trigger an attack, so I stopped.
I own a O2 bar that I used after snow skiing in Colorado so I started using it to sleep at night and those problems were solved.
Not having the nightly attacks but more random my doc switched me to klonopin 1mg. Which I cut in quarters. I now just take a quarter anytime my self-talk or distracting myself with a walk or video game does not work.

By forcing myself to try and deal with the oncoming attack instead of just popping a pill I believe is why I have not built a tolerance. I have been on the klonopin for about a year and a half. I take about 1mg per week so 4 episodes where I could not deal with it.

Sorry for the book. My GAD’s has consumed me for the past 7 years. Finding a reason and cure has eluded me and I have spent so much money on this quest. TRT, Blasting and going to the gym 5-6 days a week has been the only thing that keeps be going and not just giving up completely (if you know what that means).