Injectable Creatine?

I was looking into Injectable Creatine. Ive done some research and i know alot of people use it.
I was wanting to know if its any better than other creatines such as creatine monohydrate or creatine HCL.( i personally prefer creatine monohydrate ive gotten much better results than creatine HCL unless im not taking enough or doing something wrong[please let me know if i am])

I would also like to know the brand names for human injectable creatine.( i know of neoton still have no source though)
Is animal creatine safe for Humans?( i know they aren’t exactly held to FDA standards)

Mostly i would like to hear about your experience using injectable creatine.
All input is appreciated

Um…what’s wrong with ingesting it orally?

[quote]Natronix wrote:
I was wanting to know if its any better than other creatines such as creatine monohydrate or creatine HCL.[/quote]
Based on what parameters: price, uptake, results, value, injection site irritation/infection?

If you are going to as far as inject something into your body for performance why waste your time with creatine and not just use AAS?

Neoton is used in patients experiencing cardiac failure. It’s injectible, not because it’s better, but because it’s difficult to persuade someone who’s having a heart attack to pound 12 ozs of fluid.

It can easily be added to an IV drip.

Talk about unnecessary complication…no justification in cost vs benefit. “These super swole broz in my gym know Jay Cutler and he shootz the creatines into his cro mag jaw bone so it must be the way to go”

What’s next? Whey injections? BCAA injections? How about I inject a multivit straight into my ass.

I love this forum.

1 Like

[quote]strongmanvinny wrote:
What’s next? Whey injections? BCAA injections? How about I inject a multivit straight into my ass.

I love this forum.[/quote]

Im going to start snorting glutamine and freebasing MAG-10 PWO.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Im going to start snorting glutamine and freebasing MAG-10 PWO. [/quote]

Ripping rhodiola from dat bong.

This stuff works better:

Excellent source of sparkles!

[quote]Waittz wrote:
If you are going to as far as inject something into your body for performance why waste your time with creatine and not just use AAS? [/quote]

Not that I support the injecting of creatine…but are you serious?

God damn people have some weird questions.

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Why snort glutamine? You know, all the cool kids are taking it rectally nowadays.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Why snort glutamine? You know, all the cool kids are taking it rectally nowadays.[/quote]

Wait, so your telling me that my hot roxx suppository isnt a secret anymore? Dammit but what about…

I was going to keep going with that joke until I realized that the term ‘burning rasberry farts’ is still less ridiculous than the original post.

[quote]paulieserafini wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
If you are going to as far as inject something into your body for performance why waste your time with creatine and not just use AAS? [/quote]

Not that I support the injecting of creatine…but are you serious?[/quote]

Wait…out of all the jokes on this thread, that is the one you have a problem with?

Freebasing MAG-10 gets a pass, but suggesting AAS was too off color?

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Serious

Don’t know why everyone seems to think its a joke
It is a bit pricey and creatine does have a decent bio availability when taken orally

[quote]Natronix wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Serious

It is a bit pricey and creatine does have a decent bio availability when taken orally [/quote]

Whatever floats your boat man. I personally don’t think creatine is useful enough to pin when you can much more easily add it to a protein shake. Creatine is super cheap as it is, why pay more for the same thing?

[quote]Natronix wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:

Serious

It is a bit pricey and creatine does have a decent bio availability when taken orally [/quote]

You’re obviously not joking. That’s why it’s funny.

You answered your question in this post. You haven’t suggested a reason why taking creatine through injection is a good idea in the first place. And that’s because there isn’t a good reason.

[quote]Natronix wrote:
It is a joke for the most part.

If you know a lot of people taking it, highly improbable, then why don’t you ask them your questions?

I could see a person injecting creatine if they were already injecting other substances and the increase price relative to increased results made it worth while vs the oral. Since micronized Creatine monohydrate is dirt cheap at 12 cents per dose and can fully saturate your muscles what increased benefit would be seen versus the cost of injecting?

Just doesn’t add up bud, hence joke.