Inject Only Once Every 10 to 14 Weeks

Reandron 1000 or Testosterone undecanoate - inject only once every 10 to 14 weeks…

It also states anyone coming off it shouldn’t need hCG or clomid… (if I have read that right)

This product looks absolutely brilliant… Anyone tried it?

http://www.bayerresources.com.au/resources/uploads/DataSheet/file9509.pdf

I don’t think its approved in the US.
I have read several threads from guys that have it administered over seas, mostly they have no other choice,
and the reviews in general aren’t good.
I read the brief, and the only positive thing I can see is that you can get 1-2 shots and it can last 10-14 weeks, however the amount of the injection is big at 4cc’s. I don’t know if they split the injection sites up,
but anything more than 1cc and I can feel a lump for a week.
I seem to remember that most men using it have trouble controlling e2 as the initial injection spikes your T,
and near the end of the injection interval you have to adjust your AI lower.
All in all, I think using Cyp or Enth with smaller more frequent injections has a much better track record.

“It also states anyone coming off it shouldn’t need hCG or clomid.” Only to the extend that it takes a long time for T levels to drop, thus providing for a long duration taper. Other than that, it is still TRT and leads to shutdown. You cannot dodge that bullet.

[quote]KSman wrote:
“It also states anyone coming off it shouldn’t need hCG or clomid.” Only to the extend that it takes a long time for T levels to drop, thus providing for a long duration taper. Other than that, it is still TRT and leads to shutdown. You cannot dodge that bullet.[/quote]

Unless your on oral test undecanoate :slight_smile:

[quote]PKNY wrote:
I don’t think its approved in the US.
I have read several threads from guys that have it administered over seas, mostly they have no other choice,
and the reviews in general aren’t good.
I read the brief, and the only positive thing I can see is that you can get 1-2 shots and it can last 10-14 weeks, however the amount of the injection is big at 4cc’s. I don’t know if they split the injection sites up,
but anything more than 1cc and I can feel a lump for a week.
I seem to remember that most men using it have trouble controlling e2 as the initial injection spikes your T,
and near the end of the injection interval you have to adjust your AI lower.
All in all, I think using Cyp or Enth with smaller more frequent injections has a much better track record.[/quote]
I have heard of some one in their 70s using it and they thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. Apparently you can iject half in each glute… Divide the dose.
Im not sure of all this stuff, still learning… Im yet waiting my blood tests to be done in regards to e2 but the orals im on are must have huge spikes and troughs…
yet I feel like a million dollars… Been over a year now…
At least with the reandron its a very slow tapering off…
And apparently from the other link I posted that for some reason never got put up, it said most don’t notice the lower scaling off dose as its so gradual???

At some stage I’ll give this reandron a shot and report on what I find…
My problem is its not free here in NZ… $160 a shot, but then spaced out 4 or 5 times a year I guess its not that badly priced.
Anyway, I will post in here when I start using on what I think of it… I have decided to go with the reandron when I change rather than the Cyp…

Everything I have read on reandron 1000 so far looks promising… Still researching…

I’ll repost when I start using to tell you guys of my findings…

By the way, daily peaks and troughs are a good thing. That’s what happens in young guys, whose evening levels are roughly half morning levels, and yet they do not experience any problems at night, rather the opposite. That fluctuation may be contributing to the beneficial effects of testosterone in young men even at levels much lower than TRT people produce with injectables. It could be that the fluctuations allow neurotransmitter receptors influenced by testosterone to “reset”, for example, but that is my own speculation.

It is unfortunate that andriol is not available in the US. Instead people here who want to reproduce something like the natural daily fluctuations are stuck with the extremely messy and inconvenient topicals.

You can reproduce these natural fluctuations with andriol oral. They may may be part of why you feel so good on the oral. With the injectable you would lose this daily fluctuation, unfortunately, and you might find you don’t feel as good and then have to wait 10 weeks to change back.

[quote]seekonk wrote:
By the way, daily peaks and troughs are a good thing. That’s what happens in young guys, whose evening levels are roughly half morning levels, and yet they do not experience any problems at night, rather the opposite. That fluctuation may be contributing to the beneficial effects of testosterone in young men even at levels much lower than TRT people produce with injectables. It could be that the fluctuations allow neurotransmitter receptors influenced by testosterone to “reset”, for example, but that is my own speculation.

It is unfortunate that andriol is not available in the US. Instead people here who want to reproduce something like the natural daily fluctuations are stuck with the extremely messy and inconvenient topicals.

You can reproduce these natural fluctuations with andriol oral. They may may be part of why you feel so good on the oral. With the injectable you would lose this daily fluctuation, unfortunately, and you might find you don’t feel as good and then have to wait 10 weeks to change back.[/quote]

thank you Seekonk, great post…
I was posting in another forum where they all say you have to try to keep the peaks and troughs at a minium… All gets rather confusing… I couldn’t help but wonder what the long term affects were of using orals due to the many and frequent spikes… To be told its possibly a good thing is great to hear…

[quote]happy_Ed wrote:

thank you Seekonk, great post…
I was posting in another forum where they all say you have to try to keep the peaks and troughs at a minium… All gets rather confusing… I couldn’t help but wonder what the long term affects were of using orals due to the many and frequent spikes… To be told its possibly a good thing is great to hear…
[/quote]

They are probably referring to injections, where the peaks and troughs last several days each. On the other hand, daily peaks and troughs are what the body is built for.

Hey Ed, why do you want to switch from the oral ?
If you feel great, just stay with it brother!

[quote]PKNY wrote:
Hey Ed, why do you want to switch from the oral ?
If you feel great, just stay with it brother![/quote]

Purely convenience sake…
I would love to be able to just switch between to two…
It would be brilliant when going oh holiday as an example…

Just take an inject once or twice a week or even once every 14 weeks with Reandron 1000 and forget about it while getting on with doing other stuff…

Problem with the pills is when your on holiday or busy doing stuff it can be a pain having to take the orals with you and remembering to take them…
Cant keep them in your car as your car gets too hot… (Summer here)

So yeah, purely for convenience sake… I also think it would be a good thing to give the orals a rest for a while… I cant help but wonder how hard they are on your system…
Obviously they cant be too bad but a rest from them might be a good idea a couple of times a year…

Over all the are an excellent solution when being at home every day… …