T Nation

Inject First Then Pill, or Wait?

Very important question

Hello. I am a new here, i just wanted to grab your attention, because i want to see quick response and i am running to the gym.

So... i train from 2 years at the gym, and this week i bought steroids (sustanon 250 and dbol pills). I bought everything necessary - syringe, needles, alcohol swabs etc

And now, just now when i wanted to inject 500 mg of sustanon it hit me... maybe it's my fear from needles or real "scientific" interest, but do i need to inject first myself and after that take a dbol pill, or inject and wait some time before swallowing dianabol...

I tried to search on google, no one mentions how exactly to take the two steroids. Simultaneously or waiting some time after taking the first steroid.

You’re injecting 500mg sustanon? How many times a week are you planning to do this?

jesus christ.

It makes no difference whatsoever.

I don’t even want to know what your PCT plan is…

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
You’re injecting 500mg sustanon? How many times a week are you planning to do this?[/quote]

dont bother. It’s just going to be another one of those threads

Inject the pill

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
You’re injecting 500mg sustanon? How many times a week are you planning to do this?[/quote]

dont bother. It’s just going to be another one of those threads[/quote]

yea I know… I’m a sucker. But I’m curious, based on his line of questioning, if it’s possible he’s planning on doing the injects and the dbol every day.

[quote]The-German wrote:
Inject the pill[/quote]

^lol

What are your stats? You didnt mention an AI or PCT of any kind. Are you sure you have everything neccessary?

Some people and their inflated egos and “i know it all attitude.”

I didn’t mentioned any PCT, but i know what to do. I have access to Aromasin.

As for injecting, 500 mg every week (and i mean, “once per week”)

So, it doesn’t matter how or when i take it… okay that was my question.

PS
What’s with the concern with 500 mg Sustanon?

Wtf is going on around here lately. Did everyone decide for their new years resolution to do steroids or something? Yeah brooo this year im gonna have that beach bod bro! Fucking twats

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Wtf is going on around here lately. Did everyone decide for their new years resolution to do steroids or something? Yeah brooo this year im gonna have that beach bod bro! Fucking twats[/quote]

Lol! Add the prohormone ban to the mix and I think have the explanation.

Thanks for nothing.

OP as nicely as I can. You are a moron who has absolutly zero fucking clue what you are doing and you strongly need to reconsider what you are planning on doing.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Wtf is going on around here lately. Did everyone decide for their new years resolution to do steroids or something? Yeah brooo this year im gonna have that beach bod bro! Fucking twats[/quote]

Lol! Add the prohormone ban to the mix and I think have the explanation.[/quote]

Ohhh yeah i forgot about that. Ok yeah that’s definitely it.

I’m actually wondering now…

How many small guys in the gym have been discreetly using prohormones prior to the ban while calling everyone with an above average level of development a juicer.

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I’m actually wondering now…

How many small guys in the gym have been discreetly using prohormones prior to the ban while calling everyone with an above average level of development a juicer.[/quote]

honestly I would guess at least 70 percent. Plus some of them don’t even know what the fuck they are taking. When I was younger before i started even lifting I had a friend that wanted to start working out and he got some pills from a friend which turned out being a pro hormone. He took them all but never went to the gym once, lmao.

[quote]Defiler wrote:
Very important question

Hello. I am a new here, i just wanted to grab your attention, because i want to see quick response and i am running to the gym.

So… i train from 2 years at the gym, and this week i bought steroids (sustanon 250 and dbol pills). I bought everything necessary - syringe, needles, alcohol swabs etc

And now, just now when i wanted to inject 500 mg of sustanon it hit me… maybe it’s my fear from needles or real “scientific” interest, but do i need to inject first myself and after that take a dbol pill, or inject and wait some time before swallowing dianabol…

I tried to search on google, no one mentions how exactly to take the two steroids. Simultaneously or waiting some time after taking the first steroid.[/quote]

here’s my question for you: why do you think it would matter?

[quote]Defiler wrote:

As for injecting, 500 mg every week (and i mean, “once per week”)

So, it doesn’t matter how or when i take it… okay that was my question.

PS
What’s with the concern with 500 mg Sustanon? [/quote]

Sustanon should be used ever 2-3 days. That’s the concern. You should be splitting your dose. This is a bad idea. That’s why I asked about frequency.

[quote]Defiler wrote:

[/quote]

Did anybody else catch this?

Coming from the guy calling people here know it alls

[quote]BUDs wrote:

[quote]Defiler wrote:

[/quote]

Did anybody else catch this?

Coming from the guy calling people here know it alls [/quote]

Hahaha gotta be a troll