T Nation

Information Age

How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google[/quote]

If you had any idea how preposterous it is to consider google an essential presidential resource you would never have started this thread. Please.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

If you had any idea how preposterous it is to consider google an essential presidential resource you would never have started this thread. Please.

[/quote]

I totally disagree, how many people live in any given city, what town was Vladimir Putin born in, what year was Kent State, what faction is from what part of Iraq, where else would you get your info?

He can’t work at a normal computer because of his injuries, dipshit.

From the Boston Globe (March 4, 2000):

McCain gets emotional at the mention of military families needing food stamps or veterans lacking health care. The outrage comes from inside: McCain’s severe war injuries prevent him from combing his hair, typing on a keyboard, or tying his shoes. Friends marvel at McCain’s encyclopedic knowledge of sports. He’s an avid fan - Ted Williams is his hero - but he can’t raise his arm above his shoulder to throw a baseball.

[quote]doogie wrote:
He can’t work at a normal computer because of his injuries, dipshit.
[/quote]

Why the name-calling? Do you think it is somehow wrong to discriminate against a physically-challenged person? I mean, it’s not like he’s making fun of him or anything.

Anyway, did this footage get across the pond yet?

http://www.svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22584&a=1243689&lid=puff_1243756&lpos=rubrik

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

If you had any idea how preposterous it is to consider google an essential presidential resource you would never have started this thread. Please.

I totally disagree, how many people live in any given city, what town was Vladimir Putin born in, what year was Kent State, what faction is from what part of Iraq, where else would you get your info?

[/quote]

Pretty ironic that someone who doesn’t live with out Google didn’t bother to find out the reason behind McCains lack of computer skills!

I couldn’t care less if he was a gymnast. Someone who would base any decision of consequence on what he can find with google needs to play in the blogesphere not the whitehouse.

[quote]lixy wrote:
doogie wrote:
He can’t work at a normal computer because of his injuries, dipshit.

Why the name-calling? Do you think it is somehow wrong to discriminate against a physically-challenged person? I mean, it’s not like he’s making fun of him or anything.

Anyway, did this footage get across the pond yet?

http://www.svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22584&a=1243689&lid=puff_1243756&lpos=rubrik[/quote]

Yes, that horrible right wing bastion FOX had it on immediately after it surfaced.

Ya know you almost had a point the other day about something I can’t quite recall at the moment, but it scared me.

HMMM, I just wonder if almost 40 years hence those horribly damaged joints may be a bit less flexible than the day he returned home.

Ask some of us not so young guys how our shoulders are even after not having them forcibly secured in unnatural positions on and off for a few years.

[quote]lixy wrote:
doogie wrote:
He can’t work at a normal computer because of his injuries, dipshit.

Why the name-calling? Do you think it is somehow wrong to discriminate against a physically-challenged person? I mean, it’s not like he’s making fun of him or anything.

Anyway, did this footage get across the pond yet?

http://www.svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22584&a=1243689&lid=puff_1243756&lpos=rubrik [/quote]

For what purpose? To show that McCain could raise his hands above his shoulder 35 fucking years ago?

You are a fucking worthless moron.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
lixy wrote:
doogie wrote:
He can’t work at a normal computer because of his injuries, dipshit.

Why the name-calling? Do you think it is somehow wrong to discriminate against a physically-challenged person? I mean, it’s not like he’s making fun of him or anything.

Anyway, did this footage get across the pond yet?

http://www.svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22584&a=1243689&lid=puff_1243756&lpos=rubrik

For what purpose? To show that McCain could raise his hands above his shoulder 35 fucking years ago?

You are a fucking worthless moron. [/quote]

I bet if we hadn’t invaded Iraq he’d be able to lift his arms don’t ya think?

I have to say that I don’t think Lixy’s a moron though. He’s just a horribly jaded chap blinded by his envy of not being born somewhere that will be remembered for much other than damn fine hockey players, one of which is in my avatar.

http://www.ontheissues.org/John_McCain.htm#Technology
McCain
Looks pretty good to me.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm#Technology
Obama

Looks about the same. Obama advocates a bit more direct spending, but they have similar views on tech and the internet, to a point.

<_<

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

If you had any idea how preposterous it is to consider google an essential presidential resource you would never have started this thread. Please.

I totally disagree, how many people live in any given city, what town was Vladimir Putin born in, what year was Kent State, what faction is from what part of Iraq, where else would you get your info?

[/quote]

I just saw this one.

You HAVE TO BE pretty young to say something like this. I actually mean that with no sarcasm whatsoever, seriously.

The president has the most comprehensive and current sources of all relevant information imaginable. Mined, maintained and provided by an army of specialists in the several categories.

The morning security briefings alone make google a plaything.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
rainjack wrote:
lixy wrote:
doogie wrote:
He can’t work at a normal computer because of his injuries, dipshit.

Why the name-calling? Do you think it is somehow wrong to discriminate against a physically-challenged person? I mean, it’s not like he’s making fun of him or anything.

Anyway, did this footage get across the pond yet?

http://www.svt.se/svt/jsp/Crosslink.jsp?d=22584&a=1243689&lid=puff_1243756&lpos=rubrik

For what purpose? To show that McCain could raise his hands above his shoulder 35 fucking years ago?

You are a fucking worthless moron.

I bet if we hadn’t invaded Iraq he’d be able to lift his arms don’t ya think?

I have to say that I don’t think Lixy’s a moron though. He’s just a horribly jaded chap blinded by his envy of not being born somewhere that will be remembered for much other than damn fine hockey players, one of which is in my avatar.[/quote]

He is Muslim from Morocco living in Sweden spewing his hateful filth.

I would hope the information he would be seeking would not be on the internet. I’m also sure the US government has an army of civil servants watching everything they can.

Just another piece of useless information used to cloud the real issues. People really should focus more. Analyze once in a while as well.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
Just think what it would be like to live with out Google[/quote]

Okay, I’m thinking back to 1998…

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
<<< He is Muslim from Morocco living in Sweden spewing his hateful filth.
[/quote]

I did not know this and it explains a lot.

I do know Rainjack well enough to know he was just givin em a smack, but Lixy is not stupid. In fact every once in a while he even says something that makes me think he may not quite be the subjective rabid anti-American nut case fanatic he tries to make himself out to be. Then he says something else that causes me to correct myself.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

Okay, I’m thinking back to 1998…[/quote]

For a minute I wasn’t sure if I should take his words as a statement of sarcastic irony.

Ya gotta be kiddin me.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
http://www.ontheissues.org/John_McCain.htm#Technology
McCain
Looks pretty good to me.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Barack_Obama.htm#Technology
Obama

Looks about the same. Obama advocates a bit more direct spending, but they have similar views on tech and the internet, to a point.

<_<[/quote]

Leela: Don’t let their identical DNA fool you. While they might sound the same, they differ on some key issues.
Jack Johnson: It’s time someone had the courage to stand up and say: “I’m against those things that everybody hates”.
John Jackson: Now I respect my opponent. I think he’s a good man but, quite frankly, I agree with everything he just said!
Fry: These are the candidates? They sound like clones. [He looks a little harder.] Wait a minute. They are clones!
Leela: Don’t let their identical DNA fool you. They differ on some key issues.
Jack Johnson: I say your three cent titanium tax goes too far.
John Jackson: And I say your three cent titanium tax doesn’t go too far enough!
Fry: If I were registered to vote, I’d send these clowns a message by staying home on election day and dressing up like a clown.

On a more serious note, I seem to recall McCain opposing net neutrality. And isn’t his current adviser on the issue eBay’s ex-CEO?

[quote]cremaster wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

If you had any idea how preposterous it is to consider google an essential presidential resource you would never have started this thread. Please.

I totally disagree, how many people live in any given city, what town was Vladimir Putin born in, what year was Kent State, what faction is from what part of Iraq, where else would you get your info?

Pretty ironic that someone who doesn’t live with out Google didn’t bother to find out the reason behind McCains lack of computer skills!
[/quote]

please inform me

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
cremaster wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
pittbulll wrote:
How much info could McCain come up with if he does not know how to work a computer? Even if he delegates all his research how much information is he missing? Just think what it would be like to live with out Google

If you had any idea how preposterous it is to consider google an essential presidential resource you would never have started this thread. Please.

I totally disagree, how many people live in any given city, what town was Vladimir Putin born in, what year was Kent State, what faction is from what part of Iraq, where else would you get your info?

Pretty ironic that someone who doesn’t live with out Google didn’t bother to find out the reason behind McCains lack of computer skills!

please inform me

[/quote]

Google it. I mean, why in the fuck would you need someone to give you information when you have google?