Info Regarding Peptides?

Hi everyone!

I’m 46 y.o and I actually workout every single week since 30 years, so I’m far from being a beginner as you can see on my picture.
I’m 180cm tall and currently 106kg body weight.
I just discovered peptides a week ago while surfing on Internet. That is the reason why I just joined the forum today.

I need some advise from people who already used peptides and have long term experience with them. There is so many peptides on the market that I don’t know where to start…
I’m just looking for mass gain and if possible fat lose…
Any good advises?

Thanks very much for any help!

100mcg of GHRP6 + 100mcg of MOD GRF pinned in the morning, post workout and just before bed.

Don’t eat anything for about an hour before or after you pin them (his might not actually be all that important but it certainly won’t hurt).

the effects are pretty modest but you should lean out a little. Mass gains will be very modest indeed.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
100mcg of GHRP6 + 100mcg of MOD GRF pinned in the morning, post workout and just before bed.

Don’t eat anything for about an hour before or after you pin them (his might not actually be all that important but it certainly won’t hurt).

the effects are pretty modest but you should lean out a little. Mass gains will be very modest indeed.[/quote]

I ran this for 4 months, didn’t run it for mass gains or anything but I read that it helps rebuild the soft tissue in your joints so I ran it for that reason. After the 4 months I did notice a positive difference in my shoulder and knees but didn’t really notice any mass gains.