Info on Medicinal Cannabis

Again, you can’t answer the question out of fear that the answer does not lie in your ideology. So it is just easier to call names. Bravo!

Wow, what a treat you uploaded some photos.

Is this dissatisfaction what the majority of people who use the VA have felt?

Me: I think concussions are a serious health threat, and that the effects of children partaking in highly physical sports should be further studied.

Forum users: Yes, we agree.

Me: YOU FOOLS! I WILL INCORRECTLY USE THE “QUOTE” FUNCTION AND CURSE YOU ALL TO HELL! HOW CAN YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME! YOU ARE BRAINWASHED AND CANNOT THINK FOR YOURSELVES!!

Forum User: Um, what do you mean? We all agree with you.

Me: AHHHHH! WHY WON’T ANYONE LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE ALL TOO DUMB TO SEE THAT THERE IS A SERIOUS ISSUE GOING ON! YOU ALL JUST SPIT OUT RIGHT-WING RHETORIC THAT KEEPS THE PROFIT FOR THE BIG COMPANIES UP!

Forum users, eventually: Well, maybe if you got more concussions as a child you wouldn’t be starting threads like this. Our stance has now changed, and we fully support activities that statistically cause large numbers of head trauma for our youth.

5 Likes

Uhhhh, can’t be serious.

You clearly didn’t read the “State of emergency” article. First off, it has nothing to do with average wait times for treatment, but wait times for emergency room visits. Second, it was written in 2016, but references data from 2009.

Ya, I doubt anything’s changed in almost a decade.

Lol, you obviously didn’t bother to read the CBS article either. Classic. It barely even talks about wait times. It talks about cancer:

That’s right, the US does a superb job-fighting cancer. Thanks for that tidbit.

Nothing you listed is a study. Good grief.

Wrong. Only a moron would think the application of therapies for chronic/degenerative diseases isn’t happening in the US. A complete and utter moron.

Fucking laughable. Patient surveys are a joke. Bet they didn’t ask any of these 300K
https://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/va-inspector-general-report/index.html

1 Like

Rugby deaths FTW!

2 Likes
2 Likes

To quote Steven King: No Great Loss.

Laughed very much out loud.

You know, just for spite’s sake, I’m tempted to take that stance…

1 Like

More non-sense.

You do see the damage you do right? Almost none of the posters in this board are against legalizing MJ even in a recreational sense.

Yet you continue to demean everyone and act like they’re the enemy. Rule #1 of swaying people to your side. When you strike oil, quit fuckin drilling.

People don’t have to buy into your ideology to get weed mainstream. You seem to think they do, but I promise they don’t.

1 Like

in fiscal year 2015 is $158.6 billion, Do you think we could spend more, and have the resources for the veterans, or just keep spending so the defense contractors benefit? Congress a proposed budget request of $639.1 billion. The DOD defense budget of 2018.

About 45,000 people a year die, according to this Harvard study, because of lack of health insurance. So the private healthcare system is acceptable?

By what, keeping it from becoming the #1 killer? So impressive they are able to keep it at #2. Wow all those “advancements”: are really paying off.

So explain why tens of thousands are benefitting from stem cell therapy for chronic/degenerative diseases except in the U.S. Although Texas has passed HB810 allowing stem cells to be used for more serious complications besides some joint pain. However, this was most likely passed because a few Texas senators or their family members had benefitted from this treatment. If you are part of the public, you can just go and fuck yourself. This country is run for the powerful and privileged.

Of course why ask those who are receiving the care? Makes no sense.

DoD =/= VA. It’s two separate budgets. No, we don’t need to spend more in either case, but the government has never been efficient at spending money.

This has been debunked already.

People die waiting for care in every healthcare system in the world including single-payer. Does that make them unacceptable?

Are you stupid, read your article. We’re better than most of Europe and likely better than all of Europe.

Ya, it is considering the sheer volume of cancer patients.

Dumb. Just fucking dumb.

Aside from all of the Stem Cell therapies available in the US…

Simple, it’s because your beloved government through the FDA have not approved the Stem Cell treatments you’re talking for use in the US. It’s that simple.

Yet you want to give more power to the very people that keep stem cell treatments from being available in the US.

Really smart of you.

Ya, no way there’d be any bias there. Sheshhh. You can’t ask the dead one… Derp.

I know you can’t admit that the government is in bed with the corporations, which you love so much. Due to your free-market fantasy’s.

So how/when was the Harvard study debunked?

So how are all those treatments doing?

No to you it’s simple. But what more can one expect from a simpleton. No it is because the FDA has been captured by the Big Pharma industry. Whatever can make them the most in profits. Do you honestly think they would no do everything in their power to stop or delay a treatment that has shown to be superior in every way. It works far better than their garbage, expensive drugs. Has a much better safety profile. And is less expensive. It is because of the positives that it is not standard of care in the U.S. But the American “healthcare” system is primarily designed for profit not helping people. It is the reason why they lobbied unsuccessfully against medicinal cannabis. They wanted to limit choice. They didn’t want potential money going somewhere else. However, the public stood up and now millions benefit. Without the legalization of stem cells, many more suffer. I know that is okay for you because you don’t cry over yesterday’s “spilled milk”. Meanwhile lots of people have to suffer needlessly so they can make another buck. And that is what ultimately counts.

Something else you have a problem understanding. A government that isn’t in bed with the corporations and ultra-wealthy but for the people is far different. But yet, you want to deny this from ever happening or don’t think it will ever be viable. So it’s easier to blame the government. Rather than assign any blame to industry. All fits very well with your free-market fantasy ideology.

Captured? Did they send troops?

Did we pass crazy a few exits back while I was in the passenger seat dozing off?

1 Like

His free-market fantasy’s what? You forgot to finish your sentence.

Yes, and yes.

1 Like

Jesus Christ dude. You’ve posted it 15x over the past 3 years.

I’m done with your garbage.

Damn MSM never reports the real stuff, but I saw it on Da Real Newz! It was a bloodbath at:
10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993-0002

I don’t know why you lie to yourself like this - and in such a public place

1 Like

Nah, I’m done with serious responses. I will just troll him hence forth.

1 Like

Welcome to the club

3 Likes