Info on Medicinal Cannabis

Jesus, you’re a stupid person.

1 Like

Because I think Americans ought to have a choice of their treatments? Instead of the limited choices given by the pharmaceutical industry. Primarily for their bottom line.

Which they won’t have under universal healthcare.

Stop, you used far too many words for Zep to understand. Dude goes on and on about elective treatments when all of the treatment options he wants available in the US would be elective. Fucking hell, this dude’s brain is broken.

1 Like

They will have more choice than they currently do. Is there choice in our current system? As I’ve said before, I can only hope when Medicare-For-All becomes a reality the pharmaceutical industry is next in the cross-hairs. Furthering a downward spiral in costs.

If there was a hall of fame for stupidity.

What’s Zep’s word/insult? I’m drawing a blank on it this morning.

Zep thinks instituting universal healthcare will increase treatment options for patients, which is comically inaccurate. I posted some links earlier in the thread or in his other dumpster fire thread showing how long it takes places like the UK to approve new treatments. Cliff notes, it’s way long than here and the result is people die.

It’s also extremely comic because Zep can’t seem to grasp that the government is what is holding Marijuana and Stem Cells back from being studied/used here and they would control a universal system/single-payer healthcare. He blames Big Pharm like a child would, but that’s our Zeppy for ya.

*He also ignores the fact that the US produces more research on literally everything health related (including his baby - stem cells) than the rest of the world combined. It’s not even close. Take away the profit incentive and you’ll be stifling innovation (aside from universities of course).

derelict? I’ve seen him throw “douchebag” around as if it’s going out of style…

Derelict. Thanks.

2 Likes

Lol, didn’t realize you just wanted a word…

1 Like

Derelict, derelict!

1 Like

Wait times are a myth. This is information designed by the “healthcare” industry to keep up profits for themselves.

Who lobbied against medical cannabis? And do you think they are holding back other therapies so they can protect their billion dollar industry?

And where is the application of this therapy for chronic/degenerative diseases in this country? It is a **fact ** that it’s not being used to treat more serious disease. It has been done for a decade by others. But the public here must suffer so that Big Pharma can maintain their monopoly power. Great “healthcare” system we have here.

But hey, I don’t expect a brainwashed fool to understand.

If government is part of the problem, it is because they are in bed with the “healthcare” industry.

Capitalism at it’s finest.

https://www.sunfrog.com/Forest-Guys-Tee-Derelict-1323916986.html?100031

1 Like

This article is 5 years old. I’ve posted like 15 articles from 2017 on wait times.

Just go away.

1 Like

You’re such a fucking clown.

Sweet government healtcare.

Yet you constantly spit out right-wing talking points devoid of evidence. Yeah, real independent!

What the ever loving fuckity fuck does that have to with a shirt being sold with your catchphrase on it? I would love to know the thought process, or lack there of, behind this response.

Does the year matter more or the content?

www.amiexpat.com/2009/08/27/universal-healthcare-taking-on-the-myths/

Is 2016 recent enough for ya or does that timeframe automatically debunk the article?

Since this was done in 2007 does it not count?

Plenty more studies and articles referencing studies but too many to list.

Maybe the American for-profit healthcare system has made significant strides in the last decade and this is nothing to worry about.