Info on Medicinal Cannabis

Dilly dilly!

3 Likes

@Zeppelin795 oh my fucking god, do you believe this?!?!?!? Capitalism amirite???

2 Likes

*A chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer. -Prop 65

1 Like

Nice to meet you Amish, I’m Mr MeeSeeks

1 Like

Ha ha ha, man you are so funny!

What embarrass themselves? Yeah, I can’t believe it either.

More of your “nuanced” thought?

Total bullshit on this chemical -Basement_Gainz

Dude. It’s water.

You genuinely think you’re smart enough to make an impact in the legal MJ space, when you just ate the bait in a WATER joke?

6 Likes

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Obviously not as smart s you. I only wish I could make the positive impact you do. Posting educational articles and studies on the subject is so detrimental.

Hell hath froze over, an accurate statement from you.

Like I keep saying, that has absolutely nothing to do with it.

People genuinely hate talking to someone whom they think is an asshole. It’s just common sense. Think about all of the people you respect and listen to in this world. How many of them talk to you in a way where you could EASILY say that person is an asshole.

Only you have the power to turn that around (probably not here though, the dmg is mostly done)

1 Like

Well you have the memory of—SQUIRREL!

2 Likes

I mirror people. Treat me like an asshole then

i don’t know about this man - I’ve tried engaging with you in an honest conversation which ended on you calling me a douchebag for no reason. I don’t think this is accurate

1 Like

I can currently think of one of his nuanced points. He denies the overwhelming majority of evidence that clearly shows the superiority of single-payer. Then he claims that he doesn’t approve of our current healthcare system but can’t recommend a healthcare system to adopt, because he doesn’t have one. Wow how nuanced. What an intellectual giant.

Try again.

Which is fine. That’s totally on you. But it circles back to what your goals are.

If your goal is to argue with people online and cause further harm to the very movement you support, continue as usual.

If your goal is to help actual change happen, suck it up, bite your tongue, and get to work on real change.

Incorrect your Modus Operandi.

Comparatively, correct. Hell hath froze over twice this week.

1 Like