Info on Medicinal Cannabis

Who were these studies funded by?

I notice they said nothing about natural whole-plant medication. Just about everything coming from Fox News should raise eyebrows.

Lol, I’m not hurt. I’ve simply grown tired of dismantling your posts day in and day out just to see the same tired talking point be posted again.

Oh look, a tired talking point.

Again, nobody cares.

If you’re here to bitch about how unfair life is like an uneducated child, you get 100%.
If you’re here to sway people’s opinion, you get 0%.

Corporate Dems or Republican-lite.

The War On Drugs is an absolute joke and ought to be disbanded along with the D.E.A.

Cool, so you’re just here to bitch like a child.

Have fun USMC, I’m tapping out

The truth must come out no mater who you may offend.

I’m about done as well. It’s not that fun anymore.

2 Likes

No one’s offended by your stupidity. I think we’re all just amazed such a dumb creature can work a keyboard.

It’s truly fascinating.

1 Like

Yes, please stop trying to defend the indefensible and look into the mirror and ask questions.

Coming from the guy who thinks our current healthcare system is superior to single-payer and doesn’t have an alternative. Also says he doesn’t care why Big Pharma lobbied against medicinal cannabis. Probably because he is afraid of the answer as it undermines his free-market fantasy.

This is coming from the poster who says I post comments that are contradictory but can’t cite anything to back up his claims. The reason, it is not true. So he just makes things up as he goes.

I have LITERALLY pointed this out to you multiple times and you ignore it (which you will duly deflect this time as well) 
 what’s the fuckin’ point of pointing it out to you when you put your fingers in your ears and yell “lalalalalala” like a petulant child?

4 Likes

Eh, think what you want. You’re clearly not here to make real change happen.

Luckily with the nature of you being a nobody from nowhere with no impact or knowledge, none of our lives are worse off for your failures.

Stay woke man

1 Like

If I don’t have the answers (according to you) how would asking my reflection help? Is that how you became woke? It would explain a lot actually.

Why would I have an alternative when I think it’s superior
? Our healthcare system is superior to single-payer based on my criteria for evaluating healthcare systems. I don’t want single-payer. It will be shit here and I’ll end up paying higher taxes and premiums for a “Cadillac” plan. Single-payer is a lose lose for me.

I don’t cry over the milk I spilled last year either.

1 Like

Funny I never remembered it.

Yeah and I guess all the information I post is balderdash.

Self examination can help a lot as long as you are willing to be honest with yourself and let go of some pre-conceived notions and all the propaganda you’ve been spoon fed.

Costs roughly twice as much as anyone else and has mediocre to poor outcomes. Says the majority of studies. So you want all this value? And yes taxes will go up but you won’t be paying all those private taxes(premiums)

Another non-sensical point.

Wrong? How so?

The information you post doesn’t really matter. Nobody bothers when they assume the poster is inherently stupid. Your attitude and treatment of others renders all of your evidence useless.

Does it suck? Sure. Is it unfair? Sure. Welcome to the real world champ. Nobody likes an asshole.