Info on Medicinal Cannabis

Oh no, he probably just wants to make money by forcing people to purchase the series. Or he is just a shill for treatments outside the modern western medicine paradigm.

As I make no money from this. It is for information only. For those who innately recognize the for profit based medicinal medicine model is tragic.

IMG_1796

4 Likes

Are you afraid of information?

Why do you still post this stuff here? You know what response you’re going to get.

2 Likes

Maybe there is someone out there who hasn’t swallowed the Blue Pill. For someone who is rumored to be a PhD this is just an indictment on the educational system in the U.S. A rejection of information that is based on science smacks of things learned from propaganda.

We know he’s a Ph.D he’s posted his actual credentials before. Why should we trust your interpretation of:

?

Are you not a product of that same education system?

He as a a real PhD actually helps my point.

information that is based on science
?

Dare I say you ought to watch the docu-series.

Are you not a product of that same education system?

Yes, I was once a complete ignoramus but became aware of my indoctrination and so my transformation had begun.

Until they can make marijuana french fries, mashed marijuana, baked marijuana, cubed marijuana that goes with stew, etc., the title of sacred plant goes to the potato.

4 Likes

He has been trained to understand and interpret scientific studies. The man is actually paid for this skill among other things. More than once he’s illustrated how someone untrained in this skill has misunderstood the findings of a study. Or the weaknesses of a study.

That’s not an answer to the question.

At any rate, I’m not going to watch the video. There is no point. As I’ve said many times, I favor the legalization or, at the minimum, decriminalization of marijuana and I also favor studying, even with taxpayer dollars, the medical impact of Marijuana.

Such a beautiful butterfly you are.

I saw the worlds biggest potato at thee St. Patricks Day parade this past weekend. It was glorious!

It is also quite comical you dismiss 8+ years of post-secondary education while touting the educational merits of an hour long video.

1 Like

I am a sucker for french fries … they’re my weakness … my delicious, delicious weakness.

Nothing better to me than breaded fish and chips … mmm mmm

But it’s the dankest of hour long videos … the dankiest dank

2 Likes

You mean you can’t summarize your bachelor’s degree in less than one hour?

Lol, I couldn’t summarize Tax I in a 24 hour video.

1 Like

Can summarize my masters, though. Everything you learned in undergrad was how you’re supposed to do it. Here’s how it’s done in reality.

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Who’s he trying to convince? The majority of the country is pro med weed. Next time the control in Washington flips blue it’ll be a non issue.

Move on zep, you don’t even have a message to push here

1 Like

Ya, I honestly don’t understand it.

I’d be genuinely concerned if you did. Just sayin

2 Likes