Infection/Abscess Question

Hey guys,

Two weeks into second cycle and for the first time I have a lump at injection site - Injection was Friday morning. Saturday it was warm to the touch but not red with I guess what you would call a sort of hard lump. My fever has been fluctuating between 99 and 100. I’m pretty sure the gear is just taking a bit longer than normal to disperse and I have test flu as today I was absolutely dead on the couch and could barely work out. Saturday was hard to walk. Today the swelling is down and I’m walking nearly normal but it is still painful to the touch and my fever is still up.

I know there is a lot of info online about this but my question is - does this sound like a regular case of gear not properly dispersing? And how long should I wait until I seek medical consultation? I’ve read some really bad shit can happen if an infection or abscess isn’t caught in time. I’m not freaking out, but I am concerned and just curious what ya’ll have to say. I take my injections very cautiously and safely so this was a bit of a shocker. Thanks guys

This gets covered all the time. You should try a search on this site for post injection pain or PIP. That should give you a better idea of what is causing your pain, and would be quicker than me or someone else typing out all the potential reasons again.

Once you have a better idea, feel free to ask any more questions that your research brings up.

1 Like

Thanks man. I honestly did, just pretty scary when it first happens and was probably just looking for validation that I’m goona be fine but I’m feeling much better now and fever has decreased

Woke up and was fine today. Guess I was just being a pussy -_-

Always better to be safe than sorry.

1 Like