T Nation

Infected or Just Plain SORE??

I started a new cycle on the 5th. Taking Cyp 250 twice weekly. The first time I pinned it I was sore about 5 days. The second dose of that same week didn’t stay sore quite as long but damn near. Every time I pin it becomes more tolerable. I in my amateur expert opinion just attribute the pain to high BA content. Now day before yesterday was time for another dose but I added in some Sustanon 270.

That made it a 2 ml inscription. 1 of Cyp & 1 of Sust. Problem is now my glute is sore as hell. No redness, no fever, no real swelling to speak of. I read everything I could find but am still just nervous. I came here for advice from people that know hopefully more than me so let’s have it…

Are you injecting 2ml into one injection site?

Yeah I loaded 1 ml of each into the same syringe.The time before this I pinned 1 ml of the Sust on Monday & 1 ml of the Cyp on Tuesday both in the right glute just different spots. I did have soreness but it only lasted maybe 4 days or so. I tried to cut down on the amount of times I stuck myself this time & feel that I could’ve done myself a disservice. I’m not sure if I have just a severely irritated muscle or an infection somehow…

Probably just a little pip from the larger injection.

i always advise against pinning your own ass… it’s hard as fuck and the pin gets moved around a lot (unless ur super fucking skilled which i doubt u are)

also most people’s asses are pretty fucking fat… get that oil into fatty tissue = pain/redness

ull be fine OP

Is there any way I wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between just pain & actual infection? From everything I’ve readsome say it could take up to a week to get back to normal…

Quads all the way, so easy it is unreal.

Quads are gonna be my next attempt. Just have always stuck to what I know best. This pain feels like an extremely tight muscle & not a soft sore spot… Any opinions on how long until I should be worried?

[quote]Old but New wrote:
Quads are gonna be my next attempt. Just have always stuck to what I know best. This pain feels like an extremely tight muscle & not a soft sore spot… Any opinions on how long until I should be worried? [/quote]

fever/redness/puss/etc.

that’s why u should be worried

No fever. No redness. If there was puss oozing out I think I would be past just worrying. Correct me if im wrong but an abscess filled with puss would hurt like hell, more than likely be swollen, & probably not be hard when pressed on like a flexed muscle… I really am asking here so let me know. It damn sure don’t hurt like it did yesterday but it still hurts all the same. I’ve seen alot of crzy pics & read alot of crazy shit that’s why I’m here seeking knowledge…

[quote]Old but New wrote:
No fever. No redness. If there was puss oozing out I think I would be past just worrying. Correct me if im wrong but an abscess filled with puss would hurt like hell, more than likely be swollen, & probably not be hard when pressed on like a flexed muscle… I really am asking here so let me know. It damn sure don’t hurt like it did yesterday but it still hurts all the same. I’ve seen alot of crzy pics & read alot of crazy shit that’s why I’m here seeking knowledge… [/quote]

it would sting like a bitch im quite confident… an abcess is a massive infection after all.

ive done plenty of shitty injections, and gotten a number of sterile abcesses (this might be what you are experiencing)…

symptoms of sterile abscesses are:

-pain at site
-swelling at site
-redness at site
-stiffness in muscle

this lasts for a few days to a week… i have one right now in my right quad actually.

I did this Thursday night so today is day 3. No swelling or redness but I damn sure have what feels like a really tight sore muscle. Plus the pain is there when pressure is applied. Hopefully everything will work out and I’ll be much more careful in the future. Anyway thanks for the imput man. It is much appreciated to say the least. I suppose if this gets worse and not better or lasts more than a week there’s something worse going on…