Infantryman/Operator Stack!

I got a few military friends (infantrymen/operators) that are looking for the best ‘stack’ for them. They’re usually not looking for huge gains of muscle. Mostly something to help them to be faster, stronger and recover faster.

So far I think the test/masteron stack is the best but I’d like to have you guys opinion.

Obviously, a lot has to do with how they work out/train.

I guess it’s not the right forum…

Week 1-15
Test 200-400mg weekly
Eq 600mg weekly

Week 16-17
Test 200-400

Standard PCT.

This just a generic cycle more geared toward performance more so than size. Stay away from Tren and most oral especially Winni.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Week 1-15
Test 200-400mg weekly
Eq 600mg weekly

Week 16-17
Test 200-400

Standard PCT.

This just a generic cycle more geared toward performance more so than size. Stay away from Tren and most oral especially Winni.
[/quote]

Wouldn’t the test/eq stack give too much size? Why more Eq than test? I knew to stay away from Tren and winny for obvious reasons.

Just trying to inform my friends but all I could find online is either body builders stacks or power lifters.

thanks

1. The test is run low so you they don’t see a shit ton of size gain from it nor alot of water retention. But, you have to run atleast a TRT dose of Test with EQ or you run the risk of becoming completely shut down.

2. Eq is not going to produce massive size gains and is great for giving a endurance boost by increasing RBC. Also water weight is almost none existent compared to others.

3. As to why more EQ than Test is because 600 is about the sweet spot for most running it. Running it lower many and most people especially on this board will tel you its about a waste of gear.

This worked for me when I was active duty was actually the only cycle I ever had done properly.

Do you not get drug tested in the US army? When I was in the British army I would have never have done any gear, it is dismissal if you get caught.

They only do very standard piss tests and gear even if it can be found that way is not tested for. If they believe you are on AAS they have to have a reason beyond your huge. But, if they do have a reason enough to order a blood test and you fail it you will be charged. Now here is the kicker and what alot of people guys on active duty don’t know. If your on a base here in the states and your barracks room is searched and you have gear you will be tested for AAS.

Then you will be tried in military court for possession and use of class 3 illegal substances and will serve what ever sentence your given and then you will be dishonorably discharged. But, here is the kicker since your here in the states you can also be tried by that state if they so choose. You better not be a fucking idiot and give them any reason and I highly suggest becoming friends with some one off base to store your gear at his place.

Its a head ache at times but, MPs and NCOs have no authority to randomly search a home off base. But, your barracks can be tossed daily if they choose.

Ah I see pretty much the same as here then, ways around it but big risk if its your career.

I was told they kinda turn the blind eye on it cause it, most of the time, helps for the job if your bigger/faster/stronger.

Ye I heard that is the case in the US, I met a lot of US soldiers on tour who had definitely used but definitely not in the British army they are really against it over here.

Someone told me a Test/deca/mast would be a good one too. What do you guys think? The test is there as a base, the deca would be there to keep the joints ‘healthy’ from all the training and the masteron to stay lean and strong.

thanks

Lol your worried that a Eq cycle will add to much weight but you want to add Deca hahahahaha have you even tried to research anything.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol your worried that a Eq cycle will add to much weight but you want to add Deca hahahahaha have you even tried to research anything.[/quote]

Yes, I did. Keeping an open mind, I though that Eq wouldn’t the best either, but you showed me otherwise. That’s why I kept an open mind and also ask more knowledgeable people.

There could/will be a weight increase or weight because of any nandrolone (deca/npp) but his point was to help the joints to ‘deal’ with all the impact and abuse when you’re an operator. I’m sure during ranger school (or any other type of similar training) the extra ‘grease’ around the joints might be benefitial.

OBVIOUSLY might be a little hard to sneak some gear on those courses. But training doesn’t stop after Ranger’s school, BUD/s, Q course or CAG. So it’s for those kinda guys that I’m looking for. Many of them, that I know, go that way anyway. They don’t seem to mind loosing a little bit of agility and speed and gaining the extra lbs of muscles…

So if kept at a minimum(200-300mg/week), would deca give the joints the benefits minus the extra weight?

I have an infantry background. And have run a few different cycles. I have run deca and gotten up to 265lbs and I was combat ineffective. It was fun in the gym ripping 600lbs deadlifts but I was a useless dismounted soldier and I was pushing the limits of what a static line round canopy could hold.

My recommendation would be based on my own experiences:
4-6 weeks anavar ed
500mg test e ew
400-500mg mast e ew
Proviron ed throughout
And correct pct and hcg use.

I have found that all AAS fuck with my cardio. Not to mention you feel so good in the gym you want to allocate your time there, but do not let your friends drop cardio if anything they need to up it a bit if they dont want to lose much on the sub 40min 10k.

[quote]combat.press wrote:
I have an infantry background. And have run a few different cycles. I have run deca and gotten up to 265lbs and I was combat ineffective. It was fun in the gym ripping 600lbs deadlifts but I was a useless dismounted soldier and I was pushing the limits of what a static line round canopy could hold.

My recommendation would be based on my own experiences:
4-6 weeks anavar ed
500mg test e ew
400-500mg mast e ew
Proviron ed throughout
And correct pct and hcg use.

I have found that all AAS fuck with my cardio. Not to mention you feel so good in the gym you want to allocate your time there, but do not let your friends drop cardio if anything they need to up it a bit if they dont want to lose much on the sub 40min 10k.

[/quote]

Definetly gotta keep doing training job related. Pushing heavy weights is awesome but there is other things a grunt needs to be able to do. Being big (muscles) might look good on the beach but there is a big chance that your agility/speed will suffer in the field.

Alright here’s the cycle my buddy is doing. Mind you gear avail. here is different.
Stats
4th cycle
Male
30 YO
6’2"
200lbs (He just got back from doing some work in a foreign country where he could only eat bread, rice and not much meat.)
Goals, right now get back roughly to where he was size and strength wise (was aroun 220lbs very lean and fairly strong but nothing like a powerlifter.)
Training like a “military athlete”. Some days will be a ruck sack march, some circuit training, power lifting, Oly lift, fighting/Muay Thai,…

I Don’t have his blood work but I told him to get checked first.

WK 1-10 test e 1000mg/wk
WK 1-10 Mast e 450mg/wk
WK 1-3 Anadrol 100mg/day (as a kicker, to bring back size and strength) he may cut before if he gets where he wants faster than predicted.
WK 3-9-ish HCG 250iu/EOD Stop 5 days before last pin
WK 7-10 Tbol 50mg/day (to give a last good little boost)

PCT
WK 13 Nolva 40mg/day
WK 14-16 Nolva 20mg/day

AI is pretty hard to get here and never needed some before but will keep some SERM (NOLVA) on hand in case. I know, not the best but better than nothing.

I suggested to use that over 12 weeks but he wanted 10 weeks.

Alright, I don’t mind being flamed if I learn something.

^you need an AI if you’re running a gram a week of test.

don’t you guys spend any time in the field any more? when i was active, i couldn’t do more than a 5-6 weeker…

i think for most military folks, anavar is gonna be the bread and butter…

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

don’t you guys spend any time in the field any more? when i was active, i couldn’t do more than a 5-6 weeker…

i think for most military folks, anavar is gonna be the bread and butter…[/quote]

Won’t the masteron help to control the E problem?

My buddy just got back from deployment. He’s got some time off and most of the field stuff is usually day long training.

Anavar? Well I’m pretty sure that’s for girls only…

[quote]nocoolnick wrote:

i think for most military folks, anavar is gonna be the bread and butter…[/quote]

My buddy just got back from deployment. He’s got some time off and most of the field stuff is usually day long training.

Anavar? Well I’m pretty sure that’s for girls only…[/quote]

You dont always need a AI some respond differently. I run well over a gram and my E2 levels are well with in range. When I went up to 2000mg it only went up just barely over acceptable range. Mast does have some anti estrogen properties but not as strong as a actual AI. How strong of or if you need a AI is dependent on the person. How ever only blood work can really tell you for sure.

As for Anavar its not only for women. Its a good option for men as well how ever it is very expensive compared to other drugs.

[quote]nocoolnick wrote:

Anavar? Well I’m pretty sure that’s for girls only…[/quote]

Masteron will help with estrogen, but you’re talking about a gram of test a week. realize that at best, “your buddy” only produces 70mg/week… expect some aromatization.

anavar is pricey, but one could expect a solid gain of 8-10 lbs, without a compromise in cardio, etc. do search here, and there’s a guy that did a brief log on it, and got pretty good results…

but really, if this guy hasn’t been able to eat right and train much for several months, he should be able to make some impressive gains on that alone. the cycle proposed is not really necessary for what the goals outlined are…