T Nation

Infant Killed Execution-Style

Two men kill father and son in suspected home invasion, police sa[i]

AFP Sept. 16, 2007

SACRAMENTO, Calif. - Two men fatally shot a 21-year-old man during a suspected home-invasion, then shot his 7-month-old son in the head as he was strapped in a car seat outside the home, police said.

[…]

The men whom Aquitania had gone to visit were questioned by detectives but not taken into custody, Curran said. They were initially cooperative, but detectives believe they know more than they are saying, he said.

�??We are angered as law enforcement officers and disturbed as human beings that anyone could commit such an unconscionable act against an innocent child,�?? Curran said. �??We also find it morally reprehensible that people who may have information that could help our detectives solve this tragic case have seemingly been less than honest.�??

Authorities were searching for the suspects, Curran said.

Investigators initially believed the infant was killed accidentally by a stray bullet, but later determined he was killed execution-style.[/i]

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20812414/

This is the most fucked up story I’ve heard in a long time.

P.S: This is the last thread I’ll start on this forum. I realized that my time could be better spent countering the radical Islamist movement. Please facilitate the task for me by refraining from cheering at dead Iraqis and calls to attack Iran. Learning to disassociate Muslims from terrorists and women-beaters by doing some homework (as opposed to expecting to the prevailing spoonfed attitude towards information) can also greatly help. Thanks all.

Let’s hope you keep to your word. I doubt that you will but who knows.

You may not START a new thread again, but you will DISRUPT an existing thread with this:

“hey pals, speaking of ice cream trucks giving free ice cream to school children, 4 muslims were killed today for no reason whatsoever, I mean all they were freaking doing was pointing guns at stupid American soldiers, here read this article from www.ihateamericabutlovepenis.edu, it clearly is an unbiased website that is very repectable worldwide.”

That story is another good argument for the death penalty.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
You may not START a new thread again, but you will DISRUPT an existing thread with this:

“hey pals, speaking of ice cream trucks giving free ice cream to school children, 4 muslims were killed today for no reason whatsoever, I mean all they were freaking doing was pointing guns at stupid American soldiers, here read this article from www.ihateamericabutlovepenis.edu, it clearly is an unbiased website that is very repectable worldwide.”[/quote]

Hysterical and unfortunately all too accurate.

*respectable

Hey DK44, did you swipe that avatar off of www.ihateragheadsbutlovegoats.org (a highly repticeptipickle website throughout Arkansas)?

Inquiring minds want to know.

If I had to choose between a goat and Islam, then Baaaaaaaaaaa

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
That story is another good argument for the death penalty.[/quote]

I’m afraid so, yes.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
Fewer terrorists and women-beaters who carry out their actions in the name of Islam would also go a long way…[/quote]

That’s the goal - in case you missed it.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.