Inertial Impulse Machines

I recently came into the possession of two Inertial Impulse Machines made by Impulse Training Systems. I would like to sell them, but don’t know where to start, or even if there would be anyone willing to buy them.

http://www.impulsepower.com/prod05.htm

I have two of the Impulse HP machines, as well as a number of the different attachments featured on the website.

I’m positng this here because I would rather sell them for cheap to one of you guys rather than ebay or to a scrap yard. I also don’t know if this type of training fad is gone, and you guys would know better than anyone.

So, anyone who is interested or knows someone who might be, or anyone that could tell me if these could actually be sold to someone, let me know and I’ll PM you with all of the specs and specific attachments I have.

Again, if no one wants them, they will be scrapped, so i’m not asking for the price from the website; they will be substantially cheaper. Anyone interested please respond.

-Beowulf

I’m interested… PM me.

Ebay

[quote]Beowulf66 wrote:
I recently came into the possession of two Inertial Impulse Machines made by Impulse Training Systems. I would like to sell them, but don’t know where to start, or even if there would be anyone willing to buy them.

http://www.impulsepower.com/prod05.htm

I have two of the Impulse HP machines, as well as a number of the different attachments featured on the website.

I’m positng this here because I would rather sell them for cheap to one of you guys rather than ebay or to a scrap yard. I also don’t know if this type of training fad is gone, and you guys would know better than anyone.

So, anyone who is interested or knows someone who might be, or anyone that could tell me if these could actually be sold to someone, let me know and I’ll PM you with all of the specs and specific attachments I have.

Again, if no one wants them, they will be scrapped, so i’m not asking for the price from the website; they will be substantially cheaper. Anyone interested please respond.

-Beowulf [/quote]

Beowulf,
Do you still have these machines? I am interested. Please contact me by PM.