Indigo vs HOT-ROX for Fat Loss

I had tried Indigo during my bulk in the past and after a few weeks just didnt think it was worth the expense.

Currently cutting, I use HOT-ROX but I am wondering if now might be a good time to give a full 8 week trial on indigo a fair shake. Which is better for pure fatloss.

Any users with actual experience in the product want to chime in here. With my goal purely being fat loss, should i stick with the Hot-Rox or get onboard with Indigo(note, the price is not an issue at all for me so dont factor that in).

I would like to hear what other/smarter people have to say as well.

If I were to hazard a guess and your goal was purely fat loss the product marketed as such would probably be your best bet.

Could you not use the products in conjunction, if price truly isn’t an issue? They use different mechanisms, so they shouldn’t interfere with each other. From what I remember reading, Shugart has said that both can be used on the V-Diet together. The only one I have experience with is HOT-ROX, ftr.

The V-Diet forums may be a good place to post the question as well, there are plenty of people who visit that area that have more experience with using supps for dieting there.

I3G allows you to have more carbs while dieting down so that’s always a plus, then there’s also the increased recovery from proper nutrient repartitioning, so you’re less drained from workouts.

HOT-ROX will let you burn some crazy fat, both are great products and with the new reduced price of I3G for autoshippers, I would go the I3G route. It’s all about the diet in the end.

You could always do HOT-ROX at the opposite time side of I3G. So HOT-ROX in AM, I3G before PM training-- if you really wanted to.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
With my goal purely being fat loss, should i stick with the HOT-ROX or get onboard with Indigo(note, the price is not an issue at all for me so dont factor that in). [/quote]
If I was setting up a “maximum fat loss” stack and price wasn’t a major issue, I’d use Indigo throughout and save the HOT-ROX for the latter 4-8 weeks to kick things up another notch after already training hard and keeping nutrition on-point.

As was said, Indigo will have a big impact on your diet, letting you basically train harder and not deal with low carb/low calorie issues, and then after your progress starts rolling along, you can introduce the HOT-ROX to keep things moving.

I vote for HOT-ROX.

If you thought Indigo was not worth the expense on your bulk, then my guess is that you won’t think it’s worth the expense on a cut.

Indigo really shines when you are aggressively pursuing muscle gain.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]Waittz wrote:
With my goal purely being fat loss, should i stick with the HOT-ROX or get onboard with Indigo(note, the price is not an issue at all for me so dont factor that in). [/quote]
If I was setting up a “maximum fat loss” stack and price wasn’t a major issue, I’d use Indigo-3G throughout and save the HOT-ROX for the latter 4-8 weeks to kick things up another notch after already training hard and keeping nutrition on-point.

As was said, Indigo-3G will have a big impact on your diet, letting you basically train harder and not deal with low carb/low calorie issues, and then after your progress starts rolling along, you can introduce the HOT-ROX to keep things moving.[/quote]

Think I am going to go with this. Just placed my order, should arrive tomorrow. I think also after being on HOT-ROX consistently for a bit, it is starting to give diminishing returns.

Ill keep this updated with some results/thoughts on the product as well in case anyone else in on the fence about it.

[quote]Serge A. Storms wrote:
I vote for HOT-ROX.

If you thought Indigo was not worth the expense on your bulk, then my guess is that you won’t think it’s worth the expense on a cut.

Indigo really shines when you are aggressively pursuing muscle gain. [/quote]

Serge, the hitch was he only used it for a few weeks and then stopped, so he never really gave it a true run properly.

I think what Chris outlined would work very well but again, you have to give Indigo-3G a fair shake(going the full 8 weeks) to truly evaluate if it works well for you or not.

Chris Colucci and corsts ideas sound solid. combo is POWERFUL!