Indigo........Using It In The Right Way?

“Felt”? Very solid evidence…
Also, by comparing that to the effects of fasting you’re comparing apples and oranges. Actually, no, you’re comaring apples and butterflies."

I was not using it as a comparison, I was using the fasting as an example to show the benefits if you take something out of ur normal regime for a while, when you reintroduce it the body seems to respond better. Also I tend to disagree with the comment about creatine due to personal exp, but that just might be me and the way my body goes wid creatine.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I don’t think you need to taper your Steak intake as long as you employ some type of Post Meat Therapy (PMT) drugs.

S[/quote]

You’ve been using Post-Meat Therapy?? I thought you were natty :frowning:

Lots of bro-science going on in here though. OP: You do NOT have to cycle your meats. You can eat steak all day long, as long as you practice an intra-bovine cycle. So one day you eat only shoulder meat, the next day only top round, then flank the day after, etc. You should be doing that already anyway. Why would you eat shoulder steak on a day when you’re training legs anyway, you’re not working your shoulders during that session.

[quote]taylor_1989 wrote:
Also, by comparing that to the effects of fasting you’re comparing apples and oranges. Actually, no, you’re comaring apples and butterflies."

I was not using it as a comparison, I was using the fasting as an example to show the benefits if you take something out of ur normal regime for a while, when you reintroduce it the body seems to respond better. Also I tend to disagree with the comment about creatine due to personal exp, but that just might be me and the way my body goes wid creatine.
[/quote]

“Taking something out of your normal regime for a while” is an EXTREMELY broad term and you can’t use it as a basis for anything. E.g., good luck taking water out from your normal regime. It just doesn’t work like that. Fasting works mostly through increasing insulin sensitivity. Removing creatine for a while works through… well, it actually DOESN’T WORK. The reason why you felt like it did work better after you removed it for a while is because you were not getting enough of it from food to maximize your creatine stores. Once you reintroduced it as a supplement you felt like the effect was increased, but what you actually felt was the increase in performance to the same level that it would have been have you not stopped using it at all. Creatine didn’t work better after a break, it just worked as usual.

B.

[/quote]

No offense, but you don’t sound like you have the educational background to be speaking scientifically about any of these issues.

You are someone who needs to buy a biology book before they buy another supplement.

… if you take indigo for a long period of time your body will become custom
[/quote]
Awesome

[quote]AccipiterQ wrote:

I don’t think you need to taper your Steak intake as long as you employ some type of Post Meat Therapy (PMT) drugs.

S[/quote]

You’ve been using Post-Meat Therapy?? I thought you were natty :frowning:

Lots of bro-science going on in here though. OP: You do NOT have to cycle your meats. You can eat steak all day long, as long as you practice an intra-bovine cycle. So one day you eat only shoulder meat, the next day only top round, then flank the day after, etc. You should be doing that already anyway. Why would you eat shoulder steak on a day when you’re training legs anyway, you’re not working your shoulders during that session.[/quote]
Hmmm. This makes sense. So for a full body workout you would recommend ground beef?

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:

… if you take indigo for a long period of time your body will become custom
[/quote]
Awesome[/quote]

For real. That’s good news. I don’t like driving around in the generic model.

I have been learning so much from this thread. Indigo-3G will customize my body. I need to start rotating my meat selection. Man i love this.

S[/quote]

I never use the post Meat Therapy. That shit will fuck you up. I use a four week steak taper.

You guys are stuck in the old ages, cycling is obsolete.

We should all learn from drug addicts.

What do coke and meth addicts do when they cant feel their stuff working anymore? DO THEY CYCLE ON/OFF ?!? HELL NO, BEST WAY TO LOSE UR GAINS…

SO, WHAT DO THEY DO!?!?

THEY UP THE DOSAGE !!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO

If your custom body is accustomed to indigo 3g, what do you do? EASY. YOU UP THE DOSAGE SON. YOU DOUBLE IT

NO RESULTS FROM 12 CAPS/DAY ?! TRY 24.

NO RESULTS FROM 5g Creatine/day ?! TRY 50 !

God… OP, dont listen to these dinosaurs advice you were given.

So what’s the best meat cycle for a newb?

Also, if you had unlimited resources, what would be your ultimate meat cycle?

I’ve read about a natural alternative that has the same “meat-like” effects, does anyone know can this be true?

Man, stumbling into this thread the first time you start reading up up nutrition may lead you to believe there is a bodybuilding cult.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Man, stumbling into this thread the first time you start reading up up nutrition may lead you to believe there is a bodybuilding cult.[/quote]

Shhh! It’s a secret!

The 1st rule of meat-Club:

You Do NOT TALK ABOUT MEAT CLUB!

S

[quote]byukid wrote:
I’ve read about a natural alternative that has the same “meat-like” effects, does anyone know can this be true?[/quote]
These are called pro-meats. Their molecular structure is very similar to meat. They can work, but the side effects aren’t always known. There are a lot of internet sites selling pro-meats that are completely worthless. Like staek, hamm, chikun, etc. Buyer beware.

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
I’ve read about a natural alternative that has the same “meat-like” effects, does anyone know can this be true?[/quote]
These are called pro-meats. Their molecular structure is very similar to meat. They can work, but the side effects aren’t always known. There are a lot of internet sites selling pro-meats that are completely worthless. Like staek, hamm, chikun, etc. Buyer beware. [/quote]

Have you tried St3aked?

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:
These are called pro-meats. Their molecular structure is very similar to meat. They can work, but the side effects aren’t always known. There are a lot of internet sites selling pro-meats that are completely worthless. Like staek, hamm, chikun, etc. Buyer beware. [/quote]

Have you tried St3aked?[/quote]
No. I use SuperChikun 250.

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

No. I use SuperChikun 250. [/quote]

I heard it hurts going in.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]hockeydawg wrote:

[quote]byukid wrote:

No. I use SuperChikun 250. [/quote]

I heard it hurts going in.[/quote]

Not as much as it does going out.

The 1st rule of meat-Club:

You Do NOT TALK ABOUT MEAT CLUB!

S[/quote]

The Meat Club for Men? Not only am I the Meat Club for Men President, I’m also a member!

Uh, I mean, if there was a meat club… which no one would, uh, talk about… because if there were, uh, a meat club, the first rule would be to, uh, not talk about meat club.