T Nation

Indigo Project Questions

Hi Coach. I have some questions about Indigo Program. It will sound funny and stupid but I don't really know how to read this program. I have never come across something like this before.
Are the 5 days of work one after another without rest? and then there is one rest day. Is one phase of the program 4 weeks long and after that we proceed to the next phase? And when one should do specialization workouts? Could you please break it down for me ?

[quote]kubajakub wrote:
Hi Coach. I have some questions about Indigo Program. It will sound funny and stupid but I don’t really know how to read this program. I have never come across something like this before.
Are the 5 days of work one after another without rest? and then there is one rest day. Is one phase of the program 4 weeks long and after that we proceed to the next phase? And when one should do specialization workouts? Could you please break it down for me ?[/quote]

Do a 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off workout split. I could never recover doing 5 days in a row on this.

Dont worry about the specialization workouts; just forget about them for now.

Idea is hopefully go Phase 1-phase 2-phase 3 back to back but if you need to take a light week after each phase that should be fine.

These are some brutes of a workouts. So make sure your nutrition and recovery is in check.

Thank you :smiley: So i was right about one phase being 4 weeks long ?