Indigo-3G Workout Nutrition?

I just started Indigo-3G but see a lot of people also using Anaconda, MAG-10 and Finibars. Iwhat is good for pre, during and post workout. I really want to get all I can from my workouts n recovery
Thanks for your thoughts

[quote]BarbieMc wrote:
I just started Indigo-3G but see a lot of people also using Anaconda, MAG-10 and Finibars. Iwhat is good for pre, during and post workout. I really want to get all I can from my workouts n recovery
Thanks for your thoughts[/quote]

You can always post this question in the LiveSpill or in your log and get a lot of good responses from other team members and the coaches.

The answer to your question depends a lot on what you have to spend.

I would probably say right now that Plazma would be choice number 1 above all else. Adding a serving of MAG-10 post-training to Plazma would be even better.

With the price of the Plazma/Indigo-3G stack it really makes for a good deal and will have you covered optimally for training. If you train 5x or more a week then you would need at least 2-bottles of Anaconda which would come out to $150 so you’re better off just ordering Plazma and if you can afford to buy MAG-10 to have a post-training pulse, even better.

However, i think most will recommend Plazma/Indigo-3G and then go from there. Post this in the LiveSpill though and you will get plenty of good responses and guidance.