Indigo-3G Observers Thread

[quote]moogweasel wrote:

To prove the point, look at the awesome bodies of the 60’s and 70’s. (before the steroid boom)
[/quote]

That’s funny. you are talking about something you have NO idea about. No steroids? Really?

And you are making a blanket statement about a lot of people. Sounds like you are butt hurt that you were not chosen.

People are excited over a new supplement. Marketing 101.

My main reservation with this supplement is the bio-availability. Clinical researchers have been trying for awhile to get the active anthocyacins into the blood but unfortunately they just get excreted through the bodies metabolic pathways.

IF Biotest have solved this issue it would be the holy grail not for body comp changes but for the treatment and prevention of diseases.

Well, I for one am very excited to give Indigo-3G a try. My only reservation about a lot of the 1st group is that it sounds like a lot of them are making such huge and drastic changes to their diets right off the bat. People that are way overweight just piling on the carbs and stuff. I plan to change nothing for at least 2 weeks, then make slow gradual changes accordingly. Either way, good for all of them for working on themselves! Doing something is better than doing nothing at all.

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
Well, I for one am very excited to give Indigo-3G a try. My only reservation about a lot of the 1st group is that it sounds like a lot of them are making such huge and drastic changes to their diets right off the bat. People that are way overweight just piling on the carbs and stuff. I plan to change nothing for at least 2 weeks, then make slow gradual changes accordingly. Either way, good for all of them for working on themselves! Doing something is better than doing nothing at all. [/quote]

This is exactly what I did. I only made a change recently because of things I was experiencing. Don’t want to get too much into it since I feel I’ve spent alot of time trying to describe things in my log already.

[quote]Think tank fish wrote:
My main reservation with this supplement is the bio-availability. Clinical researchers have been trying for awhile to get the active anthocyacins into the blood but unfortunately they just get excreted through the bodies metabolic pathways.

IF Biotest have solved this issue it would be the holy grail not for body comp changes but for the treatment and prevention of diseases.[/quote]

Believe me dude…you will know if got into your system. The changes are pretty interesting…and pretty much almost all of the testers are experiencing roughly the same thing.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
The real test here is how much are people really willing to pay for the benefits of a product. Leangains style IF is relatively easy for me to do and I have seen results from it. I think the people that will benefit most from Indigo will be:

1. People who easily gain fat while trying to put on muscle
  2. People who want to get lean while not worrying about what they eat
  3. People who want that edge for contest prep.

I seriously find some of the indigo logs humorous. There are some pretty obese people meticulously keeping track of things like grass-fed beef, omega-3 eggs, probably spending a lot of money on “healthy” food and LOTS of money on supplements when really they just need to eat less . I’ve been eating 2 large meals a day in an 8 hour window and I now find it funny that people need to eat every 3 hours or are getting hungry so often throughout the day. IF definitely desensitizes you to minor “stomach growlings”. I too have lost inches (2 to 3) around my stomach while maintaining strength on IF and cutting supplement usage.[/quote]

These people are trying dude. If it takes something like Indigo-3G to motivate them more or give them a little hope, that’s a good thing. Thanks for telling us how awesome YOU are.

I eat 5 or 6 meals a day because that is what it takes for me to maintain or gain weight. I find it funny you think your ways are the best for everyone.

Has anyone heard of this other pill coming out, I think it starts with an L, that is suppose to take all incoming and stored cals and burn them as fuel right away, causing incredible weight loss? One of the other trainers was telling me about it and how the medical communities dont want it to be released because a bunch of people will lose jobs because they lost patients. Sounds like milarky but just wanted to see if anyone else heard about this.

Everyone should know by now that there is not a one diet one routine fits all. Its what works best for you.

I am very excited to see the continued results of the IG3 logs and am really hoping to get my hands on some.

Buffd Samurai I love following your log. The way you report your observations and are controlling as many variables as possible and slowly changing them is what I would be doing. Do you have a heavy science background?

[quote]hipsr4runnin wrote:
Has anyone heard of this other pill coming out, I think it starts with an L, [/quote]

It’s called LIES

Like I said before, I think people are cherry picking certain logs and such to play devils advocate. But if you look at everything together, there are just to many similarities of results. You can tell the people who are half assing it, eating more carbs, and still aren’t GAINING weight. Even then, there’s “some” results, but you still need to work hard and eat right.

Never have I ate so many carbs and done so little cardio and NOT gained fat…ever. Even when I was in the Army…I weighed the same when I left Basic/AIT as I came in at while going from a really, really, really sad PT score to maxing it out in 9 weeks. Still flabby.

Same aspect when I was in Iraq with a personal trainer. Diet I followed was PERFECT. Lost a lot of fat and when I tried to bulk up…FAT.

It’s easy for people who don’t have these kinds of issues to point fingers, come up with other excuses, but look at from someone like me, it’s the holy grail for me so far (since I won’t take steroids). I’m not sad, pissed, and discouraged every time I wake up and see my waist has grown another 1"…

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
Everyone should know by now that there is not a one diet one routine fits all. Its what works best for you.

I am very excited to see the continued results of the IG3 logs and am really hoping to get my hands on some.

Buffd Samurai I love following your log. The way you report your observations and are controlling as many variables as possible and slowly changing them is what I would be doing. Do you have a heavy science background?[/quote]

Hey man, thanks for the feedback.
I’m an engineer by trade, so I am a serious geek when it comes down to it. A geek who loves the feel of weight and the feel of gaining muscle size and strength.
These days though, I’ve entered the world of “management”…actually, more “executive” which is a totally totally different world. Sometimes I really miss those hardcore engineering days…I really do.

[quote] buffd_samurai wrote:

These people are trying dude. If it takes something like Indigo-3G to motivate them more or give them a little hope, that’s a good thing. Thanks for telling us how awesome YOU are.

I eat 5 or 6 meals a day because that is what it takes for me to maintain or gain weight. I find it funny you think your ways are the best for everyone. [/quote]

Fair points. You’re right, they are trying. To me it’s just humorous because I went from needing to have 6 small meals and worrying about minutia (like when to eat a frickin’ Finibar) to keeping it really simple and seeing faster results. I wasn’t really trying to point out how awesome I am, just how it seems there are people focusing on variables that don’t impact much in the overall scheme of things.

To address my other points, I-3G really appears to be working and I’m not doubting it’s efficacy. I’m just pointing out that there’s a trade-off that not everyone is willing to make. There are other ways of getting results besides shelling out $400 a month (or whatever the final price will be). Now, with those on the training teams, they’re going to be expected to spring for one of the four “protocols” that Biotest has outlined.

Protocol 1 (no Finibars) works out to about 11 dollars PER WORKOUT (assuming the 2 container pricing). Protocol 2 - almost $13 per workout and protocol 3 is almost $16 a workout without including the daily dosing of I-3G. That’s a lot of cash to drop on supplements.

It’s not that I’m awesome - I’m just more frugal than some.

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

Buffd Samurai I love following your log. The way you report your observations and are controlling as many variables as possible and slowly changing them is what I would be doing. Do you have a heavy science background?[/quote]

I’m an engineer by trade, so I am a serious geek when it comes down to it. A geek who loves the feel of weight and the feel of gaining muscle size and strength.
These days though, I’ve entered the world of “management”…actually, more “executive” which is a totally totally different world. Sometimes I really miss those hardcore engineering days…I really do. [/quote]

Cool. I’m an engineer too. As a manager, you should also appreciate my cost calcs. :slight_smile:

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

These days though, I’ve entered the world of “management”…actually, more “executive” which is a totally totally different world. Sometimes I really miss those hardcore engineering days…I really do. [/quote]

Man engineering that is some tough stuff. I just graduated with a molecular bio degree and knew a few engineers. They had some tough course work. I am probably just as geeky as you just in a different way. Applying to med school right now and am one of the few that loves to lift heavy shit rather than go run for miles everyday.

I can imagine how it is a lot different probably a lot more paperwork. Pros and cons with everything in life. Just need balance.

Just to clarify, the indigo team that has to use the protocols is getting a pretty good deal since they’re getting free consulting from either Shelby or CT. That right there is worth the cost of the supplements and shows that Biotest is pretty much an awesome company. They’ll have some customers for life because of this project.

I’m just saying that for the rest of us, looking at the cost of Indigo and one of the supplement packages, you could easily spend $500 a month on supplements.

I’m still in awe of their marketing genius.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
I’m still in awe of their marketing genius.[/quote]

Biotest is the Apple of the supplement industry.

That is a compliment, BTW.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
Is going to be interesting, hard to know how much you can read into a lot of the logs though. There some level 4’s there that seem like they could benefit from joining a gym, let a lone a $400 wonder supplement!

Hope like hell it works as promised though thats for sure.[/quote]

Seriously. Most of the people who posted physique pictures looked pretty awful.

It will be hard to separate whether their seeing results from the supplement, or simply from actually working out harder and keeping a log.[/quote]

That was exactly my initial reaction when BiP posted some info about the routine.

Once you start making more than once change when testing a new supplement, the results can be skewed.

I imagine most people will be skeptical to what is being claimed here. But, from experience, most people will also be change more than one factor when trying out a new supplement because of any hype surrounding it.

It is nice to see trained individuals who would certainly be among the skeptics taking part in the ‘testing’ of the supplement.

Biotest has made some bold claims in the past, but it would be suicide to do so if it didn’t really work.

I’m interested to see how it works out for everyone.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
Just to clarify, the indigo team that has to use the protocols is getting a pretty good deal since they’re getting free consulting from either Shelby or CT. That right there is worth the cost of the supplements and shows that Biotest is pretty much an awesome company. They’ll have some customers for life because of this project.

I’m just saying that for the rest of us, looking at the cost of Indigo and one of the supplement packages, you could easily spend $500 a month on supplements.

I’m still in awe of their marketing genius.[/quote]

No doubt it’s costly. However you shouldn’t HAVE to be on I3G more than 12 weeks or so ( theorized ).

After that back down. The MAG-10 is the super cost, at 3 scoops a shake, thats 1 bottle every 10 training days. I’m enjoying my results and can’t wait to order another round or three.

Any update on the expected civilian release of I3G?

I hope its large enough that some lower levels like me can get in on it. I have some people I know that want me to order some for them as well. Been taling it up. I have been saving up for it.