Indigo-3G Observers Thread

[quote]buffd_samurai wrote:

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
Amazingly, for a guy without pictures, buffd_samurai’s word on this supplement is carrying a lot of weight with me. Just to clarify this is not a sarcastic post. He’s fully disclosed his background and given detailed reports of how he “feels” both on IG3 and compared to anabolics.

For all of you calling for Biotest to “play fair”, keep in mind that I-3G is their property. They can sell it or give it away as they see fit. You have no RIGHT to it.[/quote]

Appreciate the kind words…but even if you were sarcastic I DO understand. Sometimes I do wish I could post some pics and videos in order to “prove” something, but I know it would simply open up comments with regards to “all drugs”…or “built on drugs” type of feedback. Thanks but no thanks. I don’t feel a need to prove anything. All I intend to do is meet what I consider my obligations as being on team 1 to report what I can. Many will note that I am checking Indigo-3G out my own way…irrespective of what Biotest advises. I’m following my own testing procedures that I do with all new things I experiment with, and am sharing some of that data.
[/quote]

Not being sarcastic. I like your detailed reporting style and the fact that you seem to know how your body responds. You’ve been doing this for a while so you’ve tried different supplements, different training styles, ways of eating, etc. You also seem like one of the active members who hasn’t got as caught up as the others in the “hype” or significantly changed their training and nutrition due to being in the public eye.

I think the problem with some of the team 1 members is that they’re still learning how their bodies respond. Heck, I just found out recently that I can still get leaner eating 2 times a day or by eating ice-cream or other “evil carbs” after 6 PM.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

[quote]ds1973 wrote:
Amazingly, for a guy without pictures, buffd_samurai’s word on this supplement is carrying a lot of weight with me. Just to clarify this is not a sarcastic post. He’s fully disclosed his background and given detailed reports of how he “feels” both on IG3 and compared to anabolics.

For all of you calling for Biotest to “play fair”, keep in mind that I-3G is their property. They can sell it or give it away as they see fit. You have no RIGHT to it.[/quote]

Appreciate the kind words…but even if you were sarcastic I DO understand. Sometimes I do wish I could post some pics and videos in order to “prove” something, but I know it would simply open up comments with regards to “all drugs”…or “built on drugs” type of feedback. Thanks but no thanks. I don’t feel a need to prove anything. All I intend to do is meet what I consider my obligations as being on team 1 to report what I can. Many will note that I am checking Indigo-3G out my own way…irrespective of what Biotest advises. I’m following my own testing procedures that I do with all new things I experiment with, and am sharing some of that data.
[/quote]

Not being sarcastic. I like your detailed reporting style and the fact that you seem to know how your body responds. You’ve been doing this for a while so you’ve tried different supplements, different training styles, ways of eating, etc. You also seem like one of the active members who hasn’t got as caught up as the others in the “hype” or significantly changed their training and nutrition due to being in the public eye.

I think the problem with some of the team 1 members is that they’re still learning how their bodies respond. Heck, I just found out recently that I can still get leaner eating 2 times a day or by eating ice-cream or other “evil carbs” after 6 PM.[/quote]

I used to hate that nobody could tell me how my body would respond to eating and training. But now I have embraced the journey and discovery of how I react to different training and different nutrition. It is actually a lot more fun now. Its one large learning experience and I cannot wait to learn more and get to the point where those advanced lifters are. Keep it up Buffd.

hmmmm?

edited cause I’m a retard, lol

^ what does that have to do with anything?

LMAO!

Whoops, I meant THIS link:

Indigo-3G sensitizes the cell to insulin, that’s great. But I’m starting to believe that we need something (in the future) that seriously sensitizes the cell to anabolic hormones. Receptormax supposedly does this to a certain extent, but it would be great to have something that sensitizes the cell to testosterone as much as Indigo-3G sensitizes it to insulin. [/quote]

Buffed, re: the receptormax and anabolic hormones - BR gives his thoughts on it in the above thread.

Sorry about the posting mix-up, mods.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
LMAO!

Whoops, I meant THIS link:

Indigo-3G sensitizes the cell to insulin, that’s great. But I’m starting to believe that we need something (in the future) that seriously sensitizes the cell to anabolic hormones. Receptormax supposedly does this to a certain extent, but it would be great to have something that sensitizes the cell to testosterone as much as Indigo-3G sensitizes it to insulin. [/quote]

Buffed, re: the receptormax and anabolic hormones - BR gives his thoughts on it in the above thread.

Sorry about the posting mix-up, mods. [/quote]

Thanks for the link. Love Bill’s articles and general opinion on things. I miss those days when the hardcore element of T-Nation was the norm…which meant alot more of Bill Roberts, Cy Wilson, etc. T-Nation has become very watered down in my humble opinion…but that is not knocking the non-hardcore or Biotest for appealing more to the masses. Times have changed it seems, but that isn’t so bad I guess.

I think so much emphasis these days is fat loss this, fat loss that…is this Men’s Health? Alot of folks from the old days of Muscle Media 2000 complain of that institution going “soft” after Bill Phillips became “soft”…and I sort of see the same thing happening a bit with T-Nation recently. Not nearly as bad as MM2000, but there is definitely something lacking.

But truth is, hardcore elements of bodybuilding or powerlifting simply does not contain the numbers necessary to support a healthy business. And articles on steroid use brings the FAA and the government focused on you…also something you don’t want to happen if you want longevity in the business. So, I guess I sadly understand this direction.

My opinions only.

How is everybody’s strenght progressing on this? I see some of the bodyfat reduction but nothing that makes me say, ZOMG I need to spend $300 on this supplement.

more like $500…

I’m very surprised at the physiques of many of the I3G users. There are maybe 10 users that have good physiques.

How in the world do you spend thousands of dollars on elite level sups then have no basic idea of diet or exercise?

Not hating just a bit baffled. I wish you all the best.

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
I’m very surprised at the physiques of many of the I3G users. There are maybe 10 users that have good physiques.

How in the world do you spend thousands of dollars on elite level sups then have no basic idea of diet or exercise?

Not hating just a bit baffled. I wish you all the best.

[/quote]

i can only speak for myself but when i first started lifting (wouldnt call it training) i thought if i used all these fancy supps they would do most of the work for me… aka i actually believed what the supplement ads said word for word.

luckily i realized i wasnt getting results and had a serious attitude change

Leverage is leverage. Its not like you deserve it more just because you are more advanced. If someone feels spending $150-200 a week on themselves as they are trying to change their body, I think that’s great. Many people spend that on booze over the weekend. What would you have them do?

Many people are seeing results beyond what they would otherwise expect and are using the opportunities presented to improve all aspects of their diet and training. Some are even learning about themselves in other ways that they wouldn’t have if not for this opportunity.

Having a cross section of abilities is great and it really gives an excellent overview of what can be achieved by people in certain cases. If you don’t have that disposable income, tough shit. If you learned to do it without supps, good for you, why do you need validation.

If this supp works half as good as it seems to, it would be a major benefit for a lot of people. For the record, when I finish with my current nutritional experiments in the fall, I intend to test out the ability of Indigo against a poor diet.

I too questioned at first why some people were picked, but I kept it to myself and now it makes sense to me. For all the talk about not hating, there is a lot of sour grapes going on here. I wonder how many would shut up if they were offered a free course of Indigo and periworkout nutrition. Something tells me the answer to that is not many.

Elite supplements, so if they are discerning customers as newbs they must be less worthy. Put down your rocks.

[quote]Peter Orban wrote:
Leverage is leverage. Its not like you deserve it more just because you are more advanced. If someone feels spending $150-200 a week on themselves as they are trying to change their body, I think that’s great. Many people spend that on booze over the weekend. What would you have them do?

[/quote]

I completely agree. Spending their money on some supplements and good food and a gym membership trying to get into better shape is better than many other places spending money. And if getting this supplement helps motivate them to work harder and eat better more power to them.

Many people are seeing results beyond what they would otherwise expect and are using the opportunities presented to improve all aspects of their diet and training. Some are even learning about themselves in other ways that they wouldn’t have if not for this opportunity.

Having a cross section of abilities is great and it really gives an excellent overview of what can be achieved by people in certain cases. If you don’t have that disposable income, tough shit. If you learned to do it without supps, good for you, why do you need validation.

If this supp works half as good as it seems to, it would be a major benefit for a lot of people. For the record, when I finish with my current nutritional experiments in the fall, I intend to test out the ability of Indigo against a poor diet.

I too questioned at first why some people were picked, but I kept it to myself and now it makes sense to me. For all the talk about not hating, there is a lot of sour grapes going on here. I wonder how many would shut up if they were offered a free course of Indigo and periworkout nutrition. Something tells me the answer to that is not many.

Elite supplements, so if they are discerning customers as newbs they must be less worthy. Put down your rocks.[/quote]

You are reaching a little bit there chief. I really could care less and do hope those in the test group reach their goals.

However, I seriously doubt that some will accomplish them.

This is an observation thread. I made an observation and you didn’t like it.

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:

[/quote]

I completely agree. Spending their money on some supplements and good food and a gym membership trying to get into better shape is better than many other places spending money. And if getting this supplement helps motivate them to work harder and eat better more power to them.[/quote]

I think some of you are missing the point…which is funny considering how clear it is.

I doubt anyone here wants anyone else to NOT reach a goal. No one has even said as much. What is being said is that, “damn, for all of the money and time many of these people have spent for years, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS!?”.

You know, if I see someone who had all of their college paid for by scholarship, got paid to go to school including all expenses…and after 4 years they have a combined 1.8 GPA, I am going to call that person out for wasting an opportunity…if not flat out failing all around.

It doesn’t matter what supplements someone takes if they can’t find that motivation INTERNALLY. The only people who think otherwise…are also fat and out of shape with no muscle.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

What is being said is that, “damn, for all of the money and time many of these people have spent for years, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS!?”.

[/quote]

Why is that anybody’s business other than that of the person spending the time and money?

Personally, I don’t get all the time spent commenting on others by people like you. [/quote]

Hmmm, I hope you hold the same sentiment when this board boasts its one millionth “I hate fat people” thread or the next time a poster complains about all of the obese people on scooters.

This is a website focused on making the most physical progress…so yeah, when someone has been training for a decade or has spent a million dollars on supplements and looks completely untrained, it tends to stand out.

No one has to “spend all of the time commenting on others”. This is pretty damn “in your face” and doesn’t require searching for. No one would care if this wasn’t being made the point of discussion on the board by the very people who you seem to think it shouldn’t matter for.

This product’s sales tactic focuses on getting many of those who spent the most here to PUBLICLY BROADCAST HOW MUCH PROGRESS THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING…so who has to “spend all of this time”?

It shocks you that how you look might hold some weight on a website like this?

Really?

I mean…REALLY?

Back to topic.

All opinions aside, I am quite pleased Prof X and others are going to be using Indigo-3G. I believe (not sure) team 2 folks consist of more hardcore and experienced trainers, not just Velocity Diet participants…and I’m really interested to see if their experience mimics my own.

Between Velocity Dieters, people just trying to get in shape, fraternity boy chest and biceps only trainers, hardcore powerlifters, bodybuilders, and cross fit trainers, I hope a large cross section of people get to use it to really determine its positive effects no matter what you do or are.

I think it is pretty clear I’m sold on the product. I’ll very interested to see if others will be too…especially the harder core elements of T-Nation.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

So, the Indigo users have not made much progress, then in your opinion?

Besides, I’m not talking about just this product. This is a pattern for you. You’re an elder statesman of sorts around here. You should act like it.

[/quote]

To you and anyone else with the same complex, I don’t care how you think I SHOULD post. It doesn’t matter what you think about how I post…and frankly, the very fact that every single debate with any of you turns into some personal focus on me as a person instead of the fucking argument points to some deep seated issues on your side.

YES, your fucking progress should matter. It SHOULD matter whether you spent a fucking decade making zero fuck all progress…because that is what dictates whether anyone should care about any results you actually do see from brief periods of initiative.

How is ignoring the progress people are actually making helping anyone?

It isn’t, is it?

But that isn’t your concern.

How nice a post sounds is.

Funny shit.

Thank you for not wasting my time with another post.