Indigo-3G / Carbs = Sushi Rolls and Burrito Fillings

Lately I’ve been trying to work up my carb intake to keep the gains rolling on from Indigo-3G. I discovered two things that have been pushing my gains well. Sushi rolls, especially with avacado and salmon give me a big carb jump especially for my first after training meal.

The other joy has been getting a burrito from one of our local mexican taqueros here in Salt Lake, scooping out all the fillings, and discarding the tortilla works great .

Or I go to get a burrito bowl from Chipotle. Beans and rice with a big load of lean meat and veggies . Since I did this I’ve dropped 2% more BF in two weeks!!!
Anyone else have any Indigo-3G carb meals to share?

New fav of mine is 90% lean ground beef w/ tomato sauce/chopped veggies, and brown rice pasta (Tinkyada product)

Rotel canned Tomatoes and Green chiles + Rice + spices (I use garlic, chili powder, salt/pepper, and cumin) makes a pretty decent base for a spanish rice type side…tonight I sauteed up some random veggies and added them in too and it came out really well!

[quote]rebattle wrote:
Since I did this I’ve dropped 2% more BF in two weeks!!![/quote]

Were you already lean prior to doing this?

Reason I’m asking is that from speculation, those who are pushing or strong recommend pushing carbs for fat loss were ALREADY fairly lean to begin with. At the same time I see people who’s main goals are fat loss report better loss when they dropped some carbs.

Sorry if this is derail, though definitely agree on avocado and salmon rolls. Good any time with huge servings of soy sauce and wasabi.

[quote]rebattle wrote:

Or I go to get a burrito bowl from Chipotle. Beans and rice with a big load of lean meat and veggies . Since I did this I’ve dropped 2% more BF in two weeks!!!
Anyone else have any Indigo-3G carb meals to share?[/quote]

Seriously, a burrito bowl? You can do better.

I’m not on Indigo and for one of my post workout meals I get 2 chipotle burritos (chicken, white rice, pinto beans, mild salsa, cheese and lettuce). That plus a Finibar is ~ 2100 calories (C/P/F = 255/135/65). I’m maintaining my current level of leanness.

Push the envelope…