Indigo-3G & Carbolin 19 Questions

I have a few questions I’d like answered.

1. Does Indigo-3G or Carbolin 19 have any stimulant actions? I’m sensitive to heavy stimulants.

2. What did the old MAG-10 have in it? I wasn’t around here when it was available but hear a lot about it.

3. Can someone who’s used Indigo-3G and/or Carbolin 19 comment on their results?

1. Neither are stimulants
  2. Pro Hormone.
  3. There’s a whole section of logs about I3G and there is a thread about Carbolin 19 here: Carbolin 19 - Supplements and Nutrition - Forums - T Nation

[quote]Bullyson wrote:

1. Can someone who’s used Indigo-3G and/or Carbolin 19 comment on their results?[/quote]

I’ve had great results with I-3G and Carbolin 19.

Can’t really say much about the role the supplements have played, as I have also been crushing it in the gym and nailing my nutrition on a consistent basis.

I find that Indigo works in synergy with optimal periworkout nutrition, so whether it’s Plazma or something else, I’d be nailing things in that window around your training sessions.

Carbolin 19’s effects might be a bit more subtle, but I have kept it in my regimen because it’s relatively cheap and I have a sense that its doing something.

Just coming from a long stretch where I experimented with many different approaches to periworkout nutrition, I can confidently report that lifting when you are juiced to the gills with something like Plazma or Anaconda is the best approach. Not just for results, but for how makes me feel during the session and throughout the rest of the day.

Sorry to get off-topic there, but the only reason I did was to emphasize that in my opinion, PWO is the foundation, Indigo is the next level, and Carbolin 19 would be on the next level in terms of priorities. Not trying to whore for Plazma - do whatever you want, just do something.

Thanks for the replies. I’m looking for something to help with fat loss that isn’t a stimulant. I already drink Spike Shooter and pushing it on the stimulants with it since I’m sensitive to them anyway. I find I lose fat best when I cut carbs rather than fat and carbs together. So would I3G and Carbolin 19 be a good combination for fat loss?

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
Thanks for the replies. I’m looking for something to help with fat loss that isn’t a stimulant. I already drink Spike Shooter and pushing it on the stimulants with it since I’m sensitive to them anyway. I find I lose fat best when I cut carbs rather than fat and carbs together. So would I3G and Carbolin 19 be a good combination for fat loss?[/quote]

Yes, but not if you’re cutting carbs. I3G is a nutrient repartitionor, it really excels when you give it plenty of carbs.

Most find if they keep carbs high and cut back the fats they get great fat loss. Plenty of quality fats are still included, just not super high.

As always people will vary but for the most part it’s silly to cut carbs on I3G, especially when running it full dose

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

1. Pro Hormone.

[/quote]

The terms aren’t well-defined and really had no standard meaning.

At the time there was an effort to distinguish compounds that needed enzymatic conversion from one steroid to another to become active, and ones that were esters of active androgen steroids. The first being pro-hormones, and the other often called pro-steroids. Pro being precursor, and steroid because of being a precursor to an active androgen steroid.

Under that reasoning for names, MAG-10 was a pro-steroid. Where that is important is, its effect wasn’t limited to any limited enzymatic conversions to become active.

So it was very different from the pro-hormones of the day.

These days the designer steroids that are called pro-hormones are not pro-hormones of any kind but they get called that.

Hmm… does anyone know where to get the old MAG-10?

[quote]Peter Noto wrote:
Hmm… does anyone know where to get the old MAG-10?[/quote]

I imagine if anyone has this that it would be very hard to let go of.

What about Se7en? Has anyone used it for fat loss and had good results?

[quote]Bullyson wrote:
What about Se7en? Has anyone used it for fat loss and had good results?[/quote]

Excellent for muscle hardness.

No fat loss effect for me.

I’ve been double-dosing Seven for many months.

Compared to calorie balance/macros/food choices, it has very little direct effect on fat loss.

But if you are already lean, it seems to sharpen things up and keep them sharp throughout the day. “Hardening” really is the closest thing to describe its effect.

[quote]corstijeir wrote:

[quote]Peter Noto wrote:
Hmm… does anyone know where to get the old MAG-10?[/quote]

I imagine if anyone has this that it would be very hard to let go of.[/quote]

Oh how I miss the old MAG-10! If I had any, I def wouldn’t give it up!