Indigo-3G and IF Question

I have a question and was wondering if anyone has tried this. I have been doing IF for about 2 months- well actually the pulse feast version really. I drink 3 MAG-10’s during the day and then have a Finibar about an hr pre-workout then drink Anaconda during and MAG-10 right after, then eat two large meals from 7-9 pm.

Anyway, my results have been amazing and I would like to continue doing it; however, I also want to try the Plazma protocal with the Indigo-3G and I was wondering if taking just the 6 caps a day pre-workout will produce the same “fat cell fixing” that people are reporting. I am already pretty darn lean (maybe 9%) but want to continue leaning up to consider doing a phys. comp. Or, if taking the 6 caps a day will produce the same effects and just take longer to so called fix the cells.

Anyone who has tried I would like to hear your input/thoughts. Oh, and before someone tells me that you have to give the Indigo-3G something to repartition, I get it and I understand the purpose of the supplement; however, IF works so well for me physically, mentally and schedule wise I do not want to change it. I was thinking of just adding maybe Surge Workout Fuel to my MAG-10 drink post workout and some more clean carbs (post workout) to assist in the repartition process.
Thanks for the infor guys and gals!

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
I have a question and was wondering if anyone has tried this. I have been doing IF for about 2 months- well actually the pulse feast version really. I drink 3 MAG-10’s during the day and then have a Finibar about an hr pre-workout then drink Anaconda during and MAG-10 right after, then eat two large meals from 7-9 pm.

Anyway, my results have been amazing and I would like to continue doing it; however, I also want to try the Plazma protocal with the Indigo-3G and I was wondering if taking just the 6 caps a day pre-workout will produce the same “fat cell fixing” that people are reporting. I am already pretty darn lean (maybe 9%) but want to continue leaning up to consider doing a phys. comp. Or, if taking the 6 caps a day will produce the same effects and just take longer to so called fix the cells.

Anyone who has tried I would like to hear your input/thoughts. Oh, and before someone tells me that you have to give the Indigo-3G something to repartition, I get it and I understand the purpose of the supplement; however, IF works so well for me physically, mentally and schedule wise I do not want to change it. I was thinking of just adding maybe Surge Workout Fuel to my MAG-10 drink post workout and some more clean carbs (post workout) to assist in the repartition process.
Thanks for the infor guys and gals![/quote]

Well, for the fat-fixing process to begin they recommend running a full dose of Indigo(12 caps per day) for at least 8 weeks. And if you’re really screwed up fat cell wise, running longer is something you could always consider but the 8 weeks is a minimum and what’s recommended, even if already lean.

That being said, using what they consider the maintenance dose(6 caps) pre-training even if you haven’t ran the full dose is still going to give you all the repartioning effects that you’re after at that time and really help shuttle nutrients to the muscles. So in that regard i don’t feel it would be an entire waste, just may not give the fat cell fixing you’re after.

You’re correct those who are on full dose shouldn’t be IF/Pulse Feast as it defeats the purpose of what Indigo provides. Not to mention CT himself initially pulse feasted while on full dose and found it wasn’t superior to more meals, which was needed. However, the pulse feast style of eating is perfect for maintenance dose users.

I wouldn’t add anything to the post-training MAG-10 by the way as you were pondering with adding the Workout Fuel. Best to keep that a true “pulse” and not ruin the effect by adding the Workout Fuel in. Just add in more whole food carbs after training and maybe add another Finibar pre-training.

The price for Indigo is really, really cheap if you get on Auto-Ship, $69 per bottle. I would highly advise getting on it ASAP if you are really considering trying Indigo. You could probably swing running full dose with the new price tag and then move to maintenance dose and go back to your current style of eating, while getting the fat cell fixing.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I may just do the 12 caps a day (full dose) for the 8 weeks then reduce to main. and go back to the pusle feast method of eating thereafter. I really do not want to go off the pulse feast, so I do not like that idea but I want to take full advantage of the Indigo.

I saw your posts in the other IF thread as well on your set up and i have been doing pretty much the same for a long time.MAG-10 all day long maybe a FINiBAR if i’m hungry,Indigo pre-lift then Plazma.More MAG-10 post then start eating dinner taking in the carbs. rice,potato,FINiBARs etc.I think it works great.Indigo will work great even on just the 6 caps.You said you were around 9% so i don’t think that there’s a lot of fixing that needs to be done.Worst case it just takes a little longer but i wouldn’t think so.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Yeh, I am already pretty lean-thanks to the IF and being wheat free! I used to have to go crazy with the amount of cardio to get lean; now it’s almost easy. I will start a log in the forum just to keep track and people can see how well it works. I am 100% sold that this works for me. I will get on the auto ship and add in the Indigo.

I really want to see if I can continue to add some size and decrease some more body fat to maybe 7%ish. I am finding that I personally like being leaner than I did being a bigger softer dude (pre wheat free days) so I would like to maintain this BF or less all year then do a lean down further each summer. For me, the IF allows you to stay lean and put on size at the same time.

Oddly enough, my overall calories are actually higher on IF then they were pre IF and I am still getting leaner. You are looking pretty lean and big in that pic also! Thanks again for the info. Tony

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
Yeh, I am already pretty lean-thanks to … being wheat free! [/quote]

Can you elaborate? I keep reading about wheat concerns lately but haven’t looked into it in enough detail.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:
Awesome! Thanks for the info. Yeh, I am already pretty lean-thanks to the IF and being wheat free! I used to have to go crazy with the amount of cardio to get lean; now it’s almost easy. I will start a log in the forum just to keep track and people can see how well it works. I am 100% sold that this works for me. I will get on the auto ship and add in the Indigo.

I really want to see if I can continue to add some size and decrease some more body fat to maybe 7%ish. I am finding that I personally like being leaner than I did being a bigger softer dude (pre wheat free days) so I would like to maintain this BF or less all year then do a lean down further each summer. For me, the IF allows you to stay lean and put on size at the same time.

Oddly enough, my overall calories are actually higher on IF then they were pre IF and I am still getting leaner. You are looking pretty lean and big in that pic also! Thanks again for the info. Tony[/quote]
Ya your plan is solid and thanks for the complements.Be sure to start up your log i would follow for sure.I’ve been doing CTs layering system and loving it.Strength,size is up and i continue to get even leaner. The indigo,plazma combo is something else.Some crazy things going on.

[quote]baugust wrote:

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

Can you elaborate? I keep reading about wheat concerns lately but haven’t looked into it in enough detail.[/quote]

Well, one thing I would highly recommend is reading the book Wheat Belly. For me, I have a bad reaction to wheat it gives me bad bloated stomach and gives me an upset gut. I never knew i had that issue until I cut it all out. You may be one of the people that can eat wheat- there is not the this effect on everyone.

I can tell you with all certainty that after I cut out all wheat I got leaner and felt like I had more energy etc. It was literally a night and day difference. Prior to being wheat free I was a cardio freak. I seriously did cardio at elast 5 times a week an hour a pop and HIT training on other days. I am way leaner now and doing almost no cardio. After I went wheat free I lost a good bit of BF, then after I started the IF way of eating I lost even more and now I just stay lean with little effort.

I know Chris has talked alot about the negative effects that wheat has on your body. I think you can also find a pdf. of wheat belly. I used to have it as an e-book but my Ipad lost it recently when I updated it.

I would suggest cutting it out for one month and see how you feel and look. I will bet that you feel and look better with 30 days of no wheat products. It does some thinkig baout what you more etc… but after you get used to it, you neevr even think about it.

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

[quote]baugust wrote:

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

Can you elaborate? I keep reading about wheat concerns lately but haven’t looked into it in enough detail.[/quote]

Well, one thing I would highly recommend is reading the book Wheat Belly. For me, I have a bad reaction to wheat it gives me bad bloated stomach and gives me an upset gut. I never knew i had that issue until I cut it all out. You may be one of the people that can eat wheat- there is not the this effect on everyone.

I can tell you with all certainty that after I cut out all wheat I got leaner and felt like I had more energy etc. It was literally a night and day difference. Prior to being wheat free I was a cardio freak. I seriously did cardio at elast 5 times a week an hour a pop and HIT training on other days. I am way leaner now and doing almost no cardio. After I went wheat free I lost a good bit of BF, then after I started the IF way of eating I lost even more and now I just stay lean with little effort.

I know Chris has talked alot about the negative effects that wheat has on your body. I think you can also find a pdf. of wheat belly. I used to have it as an e-book but my Ipad lost it recently when I updated it.

I would suggest cutting it out for one month and see how you feel and look. I will bet that you feel and look better with 30 days of no wheat products. It does some thinkig baout what you more etc… but after you get used to it, you neevr even think about it. [/quote]

So what do you replace the wheat product with? For instance, I typically have a wheat pasta dish a couple times a week, and use wheat wraps for things daily. Would you replace that with whole grains or something?

[quote]baugust wrote:

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

[quote]baugust wrote:

[quote]T-bone12 wrote:

I would suggest cutting it out for one month and see how you feel and look. I will bet that you feel and look better with 30 days of no wheat products. It does some thinkig baout what you more etc… but after you get used to it, you neevr even think about it. [/quote]

So what do you replace the wheat product with? For instance, I typically have a wheat pasta dish a couple times a week, and use wheat wraps for things daily. Would you replace that with whole grains or something? [/quote]
Thought i would jump in here just to let you know that they sell rice pasta just about everywhere now,and corn based wraps in the freezer section as well.Gluten free products are getting pretty easy to find these days.Hope that helps you out.

Can someone explain what fat cell fixing is?

I will not be able to explain it with any degree that would make sense, but if you read the Indigo pages it gets into a lil bit of detail. Also, if you google the main ing. in the Indigo you will find that there are actual experiments that validate the asserstions made here. I started taking it 2 days ago and I will staying on IF way of eating. So, I am taking one dose of Indigo an hour before I start my peri-workout Finbar and Plazma. I started a log on the reactive pump logs to track it.