Indian TV Host Slapped by Contestant

HOW CANZEE SLAAP!!!..HWOWCANZESLAPZEE!??

Poor girl lost all her taste buds…HA!

hella old brah

[quote]JLu wrote:
If men and women are equals why is it that when a woman hits a man he probably deserved it, and when a man hits a woman he’s a wife beating redneck? I’m not talking about this video specifically just what the general attitude seems to be.[/quote]

My sentiments exactly! If I happen to hit someone I sure as hell expect to get hit back! Putting a spin on what good old Sir Isaac Newton once said for ‘every action there is an equal and opposite but sometimes greater and exceptionally more painful reaction’. Don’t expect perceived societal norms to take preference when violence is your chosen form of communication!

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
I don’t care who you are, you can’t hit a woman. Period.

Even if she is an ornery gross indian chick.

That guy is a joke and deserved a much more severe ass whipping.[/quote]

No doubt I just choke em.

[quote]worzel wrote:
JLu wrote:
If men and women are equals why is it that when a woman hits a man he probably deserved it, and when a man hits a woman he’s a wife beating redneck? I’m not talking about this video specifically just what the general attitude seems to be.

My sentiments exactly! If I happen to hit someone I sure as hell expect to get hit back! Putting a spin on what good old Sir Isaac Newton once said for ‘every action there is an equal and opposite but sometimes greater and exceptionally more painful reaction’. Don’t expect perceived societal norms to take preference when violence is your chosen form of communication![/quote]

I remember in 6th grade this dumb bitch kept making fun of me so I slugged her in the arm, that did not go over well.

Apparently all the faculty thought I was going to grow up to be a serial killer after that.

After watching those clips, it looks as if the woman was trying to goad the men into reacting as part of the game (the whip is a dead giveaway!).

The problem is that she had been told by the producers to act aggressively towards the contestants, but she wasn’t told how far to take her role. I doubt that the guy she slapped was aware of the risk of physical contact; otherwise he wouldn’t have responded as strongly as he did.

The blame lies with the producers for not telling the woman how far she could go, and for not warning the contestants of what might happen. Lawsuits all round, I think…

LOL, it’s stirring up the same argument as last time if I remember correctly.

If a woman is putting my life in danger or inflicting pain on me or someone close, you damn well better know she gonna get hit.

Thing is, in my lifetime, the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

I remember in 6th grade this dumb bitch kept making fun of me so I slugged her in the arm, that did not go over well.

Apparently all the faculty thought I was going to grow up to be a serial killer after that.[/quote]

I had a similar experience…think I was in the 4th grade…girl was making fun of me…AS she was cutting in from of me at the water fountain. Lets just say that the other kids were hesitant to stand in line with me at the water fountain.

Especially with blood stains still evident on the fountain…I felt terrible about what I did…especially after the sore ass I had for days.

Apparently all the faculty thought I was going to grow up to be a serial killer after that.[/quote]

Who says you aren’t? :stuck_out_tongue:

In grade 9, on the bus, there was this beastly red-headed girl who had a crush on me. One day she was hitting me with her purse for attention or something, and while I didn’t hit her back, I grabbed her purse from her and dumped all of her shit out the bus window.
I still laugh about it occasionally.

One time I was drunk, and some girl ashed her cigarette on me, I told her not to do it again, she did it again, to be cute and ignorant or something, so I grabbed her by the head and slammed it into a brick wall. She went down, like blackout down, then her boyfriend gave me this look like he was gonna do something, so I smashed his fucking face in, jacked him like three times, he fell and I left with my friend. I was 16, this was at some house party that didn’t really turn out.

I am a huge asshole. Off GP I won’t hit a woman, unless she is fucking with me for no reason and I’ve told her not to but it’s not out of my range. I don’t think anyone has the right to act stupid aggressive to someone who isn’t fucking with you for no reason.

[quote]SpartanX wrote:
One time I was drunk, and some girl ashed her cigarette on me, I told her not to do it again, she did it again, to be cute and ignorant or something, so I grabbed her by the head and slammed it into a brick wall. She went down, like blackout down, then her boyfriend gave me this look like he was gonna do something, so I smashed his fucking face in, jacked him like three times, he fell and I left with my friend. I was 16, this was at some house party that didn’t really turn out.

I am a huge asshole. Off GP I won’t hit a woman, unless she is fucking with me for no reason and I’ve told her not to but it’s not out of my range. I don’t think anyone has the right to act stupid aggressive to someone who isn’t fucking with you for no reason.[/quote]

Fair enough, but was ripping the stop sign afterwards really necessary?

I was teasing a girl at school once, she had the unfortunate name of Barbie. It was 4th grade and I just kept saying her name over and over again in a very obnoxious, taunting tone. She wacked me in my forehead with her metal Barbie lunchbox. It hurt so friggin much I just stood there and vibrated for a bit. It did shut me up. A big lump the size of a golf ball swelled up all big and green-purple on my forehead but I knew I would be in trouble for teasing so I just told my mom I ran into a pole.

girls are mean.

if you hit someone, expect to hit back

its ridiculous that there is some unwritten rule “don’t hit girls”. i don’t give a shit if you are a man, woman, or hermaphrodite - if you inflict pain on me i will dish it back

i think that this rule not to hit girls only fuels the fire; it essentially creates the mentality among some girls that they are untouchable. i bet the host on that show will think twice before she hits someone again. she was clearly instigating the man and she dealt the first blow.

it is a good lesson learned in my opinion. she is lucky that she came away from the incident with just a slap. next time she slaps someone, the guy might pull a knife or a gun…but by then it’ll be too late…

[quote]JLu wrote:
If men and women are equals why is it that when a woman hits a man he probably deserved it, and when a man hits a woman he’s a wife beating redneck? I’m not talking about this video specifically just what the general attitude seems to be.[/quote]

Agreed.

Why shouldn’t men hit women when they deserve it?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
I just told my mom I ran into a pole.[/quote]

Is that what you call it, eh?

It would be cool to get a girls opinion on this…

Come on OC, “man” up

We had corporal punishment at school back when I was in pakistan; getting beat on by a middle-aged woman with a ma-hoosive stick was the moment I realised that in some circumstances, it was not only acceptable, but damn right messianic to hit a girl*

*45 year old, 230lb snarling dragon-bat with hooves, a red tail and chronic PMS

[quote]Big Aristotle wrote:
I don’t care who you are, you can’t hit a woman. Period.

Even if she is an ornery gross indian chick.

That guy is a joke and deserved a much more severe ass whipping.[/quote]

What about Casey Anthony?

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
It would be cool to get a girls opinion on this…

Come on OC, “man” up [/quote]

If by OC you mean me, I can do that!

I don’t think men should hit women. It is one thing if you are defending your life, but another thing if you are just responding to someone out of line.

As mentioned in another thread, a woman of equal size is still not equal strength of a man.

I don’t think it is right or “ok” if a woman hits a man, but unless your life is in the balance, just push her away and walk away.

Don’t be an asshole just because she is being an asshole.

I kind of hate the way men think all women are feminazis. We aren’t. I love when I run into a gentleman and I try to act as a lady should (believe it or not) and I love old fashioned manners.

When I ask for equality, I just want equal opportunity in business, education, opportunity.

Each sex (just in my perspective, I do not speak for any other women) has it’s strengths and weaknesses and all that entails.

and if you think there isn’t an “old boys club” out in the world and that women are skating on easy street, you are wrong.

but it is always easiest to see things from one’s own perspective