Indian Man Beaten And Forced To Marry

All the Indians I’ve talked to so far have been very nice and whenever I had troubles with my computer, they’re willing to help… FOR FREE! Fuckin awesome!

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
All the Indians I’ve talked to so far have been very nice and whenever I had troubles with my computer, they’re willing to help… FOR FREE! Fuckin awesome![/quote]

Putting on a guise of being tolerant for personal gain.

…I love it!

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Throws PorkChop at Indian people[/quote]

That’s Muslims you’re thinking of, mate. Get a clue.[/quote]
Hindus also.[/quote]

They’re vegetarians largely, but as far as I’m aware there is nothing ruling out the consumption of pork. Beef would certainly be prohibited, though.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Throws PorkChop at Indian people[/quote]

That’s Muslims you’re thinking of, mate. Get a clue.[/quote]
Hindus also.[/quote]

They’re vegetarians largely, but as far as I’m aware there is nothing ruling out the consumption of pork. Beef would certainly be prohibited, though.[/quote]
After some research I realized you’re absolutely right. All of the Hindus I know however avoid it like the plague.

Its impossible to hate Indian people.

Unlike vampires who are generally tools and sparkly douches.

=(

Does the wife have a black hole in her girly parts? It’s like he’s mourning the inevitable loss of his penis.

I go out to eat with 2 Indian co-workers. One’s a Muslim so he can’t eat pork but loves burgers. The other is Hindu who can’t eat beef but loves bacon. The waitress is always dumbfounded by this.

^^^ that’s one of the reasons when you go to McDonalds in India everything that would be made of beef or pork here is made of lamb there.