Incredible Hulk

DO you guys know who eric banna is???

He’s a Aussie actor. Must be something good in the water “down under” - cuz we’ve gotten alot of Aussie imports of late: Heath Ledger and Hugh Jackman are a couple of dudes that come to mind (besides Mel Gibson). And I’m thinking that Colin Farrell is also Aussie. He’s gonna be “Bullseye” in the upcoming Daredevil movie - oh, and he’s also in Minority Report with Tom Cruise and was just in Blackhawk Down.

Oh, and the most recent flick Eric was in was "Chopper" -or something like that (I haven't seen it).

Eric Bana is an Australian actor who was in Black Hawk Down and the Aussie movie “Chopper”. He was originally a big comedy star in Australia, before getting into movies over the last couple of years. I think he may have been in some other things too, but I can’t exactly remember. He’s a very funny guy and a decent actor too (Chopper was an absolutely brilliant movie, but might be hard to find in the US).

I often confuse Eric Bana with Colin Farrel. My bad: I think it WAS Eric Bana in Blackhawk Down. NOT Colin.