Increasing Test Cyp Dosage

[quote]dant52 wrote:
What the hell is your problem. I’m just asking some questions. If you have nothing to say that is somewhat constructive maybe you should just shut the hell up. [/quote]

…that’ll be the day.

you have it all figured out even though you stated you were going to inject 8ml of t split in two injections each week (for hormone replacement therapy)

8ml of 200mg/ml of testosterone is 1600mg of t. many in the steroid section don’t take that on a weekly basis.

either you are careless with your writing or you don’t have a grasp of what you are talking about in dosing. straighten it up and memorize this so you dont waste our time or your precious man oil - testosterone.

don’t get what an ai means? there is a search box at the top right of your T-Nation page that has these same questions a hundredfold going back many years.

do some searching, learn the language, and you won’t get a response from people that believe spoon feeding trt newbies is a consequential menace to health. not only your health but other newbs reading this post now and in years to come. this all stays online in the forum.

8ml trt dose my arse.

P.S.

ai - it might be related to anti-aromatase. but if you had spent any time in the stickies (the posts with yellow 3M post it note icons) ai would have been one the rudimentary things you would pick up

gotppp

It was .8ml. I screwed up on the last post I missed putting in the …
I came to this site for help not to get my balls busted by a jack off like you. Some one needs to teach you some manners.
It doesn’t matter there are other sites I can go to.

[quote]conservativedog wrote:

[quote]dant52 wrote:
What the hell is your problem. I’m just asking some questions. If you have nothing to say that is somewhat constructive maybe you should just shut the hell up. [/quote]

…that’ll be the day.

you have it all figured out even though you stated you were going to inject 8ml of t split in two injections each week (for hormone replacement therapy)

8ml of 200mg/ml of testosterone is 1600mg of t. many in the steroid section don’t take that on a weekly basis.

either you are careless with your writing or you don’t have a grasp of what you are talking about in dosing. straighten it up and memorize this so you dont waste our time or your precious man oil - testosterone.

don’t get what an ai means? there is a search box at the top right of your T-Nation page that has these same questions a hundredfold going back many years.

do some searching, learn the language, and you won’t get a response from people that believe spoon feeding trt newbies is a consequential menace to health. not only your health but other newbs reading this post now and in years to come. this all stays online in the forum.

8ml trt dose my arse.

P.S.

ai - it might be related to anti-aromatase. but if you had spent any time in the stickies (the posts with yellow 3M post it note icons) ai would have been one the rudimentary things you would pick up
[/quote]

Seems someone’s E2 might be cranked up a wee bit too high.

1 Like

Hey Dant52, I’m sure this has been recommended by someone in this thread but go to the Injection for New Guys “Sticky” on the first page of this forum. The standard protocol is laid out in as simple a language as you will find. The numbers and the terminology can be difficult to understand. I would be very careful with adjusting your T dosages and AI dosages without having any labs or without speaking to your doctor. It sounds like you have a very open minded doctor as you are being prescribed your T, AI and HCG. Most guys on this forum struggle to get the trifecta. Remember that more T isn’t always better. Also, crashing your E2 levels is a major concern so increasing your AI is a very delicate matter.

A word of advice regarding forums is to let the barking dogs be. Every so often, for reasons unknown, certain members feel the need to be a dick. Let 'em be. Good luck dialing in your numbers and read, read, read and then read some more.

[quote]Hook24 wrote:
Hey Dant52, I’m sure this has been recommended by someone in this thread but go to the Injection for New Guys “Sticky” on the first page of this forum. The standard protocol is laid out in as simple a language as you will find. The numbers and the terminology can be difficult to understand. I would be very careful with adjusting your T dosages and AI dosages without having any labs or without speaking to your doctor. It sounds like you have a very open minded doctor as you are being prescribed your T, AI and HCG. Most guys on this forum struggle to get the trifecta. Remember that more T isn’t always better. Also, crashing your E2 levels is a major concern so increasing your AI is a very delicate matter.

A word of advice regarding forums is to let the barking dogs be. Every so often, for reasons unknown, certain members feel the need to be a dick. Let 'em be. Good luck dialing in your numbers and read, read, read and then read some more.[/quote]

i used to be a happy dog but now i bark. he won’t make his mistake again. he won’t want any additional embarrassment broadcasting to everyone he hasn’t done his own homework.

this board has grown so wussified that most won’t tell men who are two thirds through their life to get off their arse, read and memorize so as to reclaim THEIR health.

stickies on this site may not be user friendly. i recommend the admins force you to read them and pass a simple test before you can post in that individual forum. the people that wrote them did so to avert the board being mucked up by a thousand of the same questions. is it such a burden to read and memorize their hard work?

is it so exhausting to know what an ai (anti-aromatase) is and not refer to it as an estrogen blocker? SERM for $500 Alex? tadalafil? doh!

idiots screw up their hormones for months and may never get them back to where they should be because they are not finding remedies from their doctors (who know less about male hormone replacement therapy than anything else in medicine) and then take the first “bro science” reply from anonymous posters. dant52 there are some who here who don’t know any more than you but can’t wait to respond and show off the little knowledge they do have.

it’s YOUR body. you will have to become an amateur endocrinologist and those stickies with yellow 3M post it note icons besides them are the gateway. they have all the terminology and fundamental information to allow you to post here and halfway understand there are many variations to hormone replacement therapy and one size DOES NOT fit all.

make the stickies your bible so you don’t get roughed up and then bawl when knowledgeable people identify you as a trt sticky slacker.

seeing bright people such as KSman worn down here or suckered out of valuable time because some turkey won’t do his trt homework makes me bark and my bark is not worse than my bite.

when asked 95% will say they read the stickies then collectively refer to anti-aromatase and or serms as “estrogen blockers”.

what’s an estrogen blocker?

peace bitches.

…or whatever the kids say these days.

Dog, I get your frustration with the guys that don’t do their research but when you come out of the wood work to flame a guy who is clearly struggling with the process it just makes you look like a dick. Not to mention that he will listen to nothing you have to say after reading the insult. I’m still fairly ignorant and have spent countless hours reading the sticky threads and using the search feature.

Perhaps you have forgotten how ignorant we all were when staring this process of restoration. I actually agree with your perspective I just think your delivery needs some work. We’re not here to necessarily hear to make friends but this is a forum that is constantly evolving and where the most ignorant become capable of giving some basic advice to the “new guys”.

He is not talking about 1600mg of T injections . He clearly stated .8 ml which is 160mg ( although he may have edited ) either way it was a mistake in wording or typing , NOT a big deal to bash a person on .

[quote]Sir toddington wrote:
He is not talking about 1600mg of T injections . He clearly stated .8 ml which is 160mg ( although he may have edited ) either way it was a mistake in wording or typing , NOT a big deal to bash a person on . [/quote]

Just to set the record straight I take .8ml of testosterone cypionate every 7 days. I also take an estrogen blocker and .5ml of hcg

twice a week. I ask my doctor about doing it every six days instead of seven and keep the same dosage. He said it was fine as is. Now I’m not going to go against what he is saying but I also know most drs would rather be more cautious. I just figured
I would like to get some input from people who understand this testosterone therapy treatment.
What I don’t like is the fluctuations. So I am just wondering if going to six instead of seven with the same
dosage would eliminate the fluctuations and cause no harm.
That’s it

The short answer is split your .8ml shot into a .4ml shot every 3.5 days. I am doing roughly the same and have reduced the peaks and valleys of weekly shots.

I agree …split the shots .4cc twice a week … It makes a big difference… give it a try it works (at least it did for me)

[quote]Hook24 wrote:

A word of advice regarding forums is to let the barking dogs be. Every so often, for reasons unknown, certain members feel the need to be a dick. Let 'em be. Good luck dialing in your numbers and read, read, read and then read some more.[/quote]

i used to be a happy dog but now i bark. he won’t make his mistake again. he won’t want any additional embarrassment broadcasting to everyone he hasn’t done his own homework.

this board has grown so wussified that most won’t tell men who are two thirds through their life to get off their arse, read and memorize so as to reclaim THEIR health.

stickies on this site may not be user friendly. i recommend the admins force you to read them and pass a simple test before you can post in that individual forum. the people that wrote them did so to avert the board being mucked up by a thousand of the same questions. is it such a burden to read and memorize their hard work?

is it so exhausting to know what an ai (anti-aromatase) is and not refer to it as an estrogen blocker? SERM for $500 Alex? tadalafil? doh!

idiots screw up their hormones for months and may never get them back to where they should be because they are not finding remedies from their doctors (who know less about male hormone replacement therapy than anything else in medicine) and then take the first “bro science” reply from anonymous posters. dant52 there are some who here who don’t know any more than you but can’t wait to respond and show off the little knowledge they do have.

it’s YOUR body. you will have to become an amateur endocrinologist and those stickies with yellow 3M post it note icons besides them are the gateway. they have all the terminology and fundamental information to allow you to post here and halfway understand there are many variations to hormone replacement therapy and one size DOES NOT fit all.

make the stickies your bible so you don’t get roughed up and then bawl when knowledgeable people identify you as a trt sticky slacker.

seeing bright people such as KSman worn down here or suckered out of valuable time because some turkey won’t do his trt homework makes me bark and my bark is not worse than my bite.

when asked 95% will say they read the stickies then talk about estrogen blockers.

peace bitches.

…or whatever the kids say these days.
[/quote]

Conservativedog,

I get your frustration and see you slipping into being some bitter old teacher. I always found you understand in a place that ignorance abounds. Having seen other knowledgeable members go in the direction you are headed, I ask you to reevaluate why you are here and how much you have to offer.

[quote]Hook24 wrote:
The short answer is split your .8ml shot into a .4ml shot every 3.5 days. I am doing roughly the same and have reduced the peaks and valleys of weekly shots. [/quote]

I’m thinking that might be the way to go. So I took my shot Thursday. So I assume I wait until this coming thursday and take .4ml then Monday take the other .4ml and so on every 3.5 days. Or should I just take .4ml today and then friday the other .4ml and so on.
Thanks
Dant52

It’s up to you but taking a shot today wouldn’t be problematic.

[quote]Hook24 wrote:
[/quote]
Thats what I figured so I will wait until thursday and then go from there.
Thanks

[quote]dant52 wrote:

[quote]Hook24 wrote:
[/quote]
Thanks[/quote]
I thought you said would be problematic.
I spoke to my doc and ask about splitting my dosage. He said .4ml thursday and monday for testosterone and
monday and friday for hcg. So that’s what I’m going with and we will see what happens.
Thanks for your help and I will let you know how it turns out

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

Conservativedog,

I get your frustration and see you slipping into being some bitter old teacher. I always found you understand in a place that ignorance abounds. Having seen other knowledgeable members go in the direction you are headed, I ask you to reevaluate why you are here and how much you have to offer.
[/quote]

…is that rhetorical

… what’s an estrogen blocker? is it an anti-aromatase or a serm? is it important to know what it is?

…i’d rather drive a truck

[quote]doublelung84 wrote:

Conservativedog,

… what’s an estrogen blocker? is it an anti-aromatase or a serm? is it important to know the difference?[/quote]

I see you still have your sense of humor so there is still hope. It’s completely selfish on my part; just don’t want to lose your insight.

By the way, I could pull off that squirrel shot.

[quote]dant52 wrote:

[quote]dant52 wrote:

[quote]Hook24 wrote:
[/quote]
Thanks[/quote]
I thought you said would be problematic.
I spoke to my doc and ask about splitting my dosage. He said .4ml thursday and monday for testosterone and
monday and friday for hcg. So that’s what I’m going with and we will see what happens.
Thanks for your help and I will let you know how it turns out[/quote
]
Happy New year gentlemen
Its been a little over a month since I decided to split my shots. I take my testosterone on monday and Thursday and hcg Sunday’s and Wednesday’s and I must say the results have been great. No fluctuations and I feel great. I take an estrogen blocker everyday (anastrozole) 1mg tabs. I have my next blood test in three weeks so we will see what’s up. Testosterone cypionate .4ml twice a week and hcg .5ml twice a week.
The only problem now is sciatica issue. But saw my chiropractor today and it feels pretty good.
Thanks for everyone’s help and I will let you all know the results
Again have a happy new year and a save one.
Dant