Increasing Eating, How Fast?

[quote]friedrice683 wrote:
I am eating a crap load of vegs, meat, and stuff. Pasta though I dunno, my dining hall doesn’t have whole wheat pasta and it’s only white pasta so yeah…

Plus at lunch I think meat and vegs would be better / whole wheat turkey sandwhich. [/quote]

You asshole. How in the hell can you say you eat a crapload of anything. You just made a post a few iterations ago where you obsessed about some tiny fucking package of weight control oatmeal.

Weight control oatmeal? What in the fucking hell are you doing eating weight control fucking oatmeal. You haven’t got the first damned clue what real eating is like… and don’t try to pass off eating something you perceived to be a high calorie binge as you “eating 5000 calories” or some bullshit.

Also, what the fuck, if it’s mashed potatoes you’ll go get something else that won’t have as much calorie content or something?

STOP OBSESSING ABOUT YOUR DAMNED FOOD. EAT WHATEVER IS ON THE DAMNED MENU.

If you were to put any effort into picking food at this point, go for real foods. That includes mashed potatoes, gravy, real meats, and not always the leanest turkey and chicken you can find. Just eat enough that you don’t feel driven towards cookies and brownies and other shit. That’s a symptom you are not eating enough damned food and that your body is smarter than you are.

The body needs fats. The body uses fats. You say “I eat a lot”, but you are obviously obsessed with fat to the point of being afraid to eat.

Continue to work with your professional help and stop lying to people here in order to get them to suggest you are doing the right thing when you are basically starving yourself.

[quote]vroom wrote:

You asshole. How in the hell can you say you eat a crapload of anything. You just made a post a few iterations ago where you obsessed about some tiny fucking package of weight control oatmeal.

Weight control oatmeal? What in the fucking hell are you doing eating weight control fucking oatmeal. You haven’t got the first damned clue what real eating is like… and don’t try to pass off eating something you perceived to be a high calorie binge as you “eating 5000 calories” or some bullshit.

Also, what the fuck, if it’s mashed potatoes you’ll go get something else that won’t have as much calorie content or something?

STOP OBSESSING ABOUT YOUR DAMNED FOOD. EAT WHATEVER IS ON THE DAMNED MENU.

If you were to put any effort into picking food at this point, go for real foods. That includes mashed potatoes, gravy, real meats, and not always the leanest turkey and chicken you can find. Just eat enough that you don’t feel driven towards cookies and brownies and other shit. That’s a symptom you are not eating enough damned food and that your body is smarter than you are.

The body needs fats. The body uses fats. You say “I eat a lot”, but you are obviously obsessed with fat to the point of being afraid to eat.

Continue to work with your professional help and stop lying to people here in order to get them to suggest you are doing the right thing when you are basically starving yourself.[/quote]

AMEN brotha!!! I just wish it would help i just dont think it will.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:

AMEN brotha!!! I just wish it would help i just dont think it will.

Phill[/quote]

That’s why we all need to stop responding to his threads. Just when we get that going, some newbie runs along and feeds this shit again.

Wasn’t Eric Cressey supposed to be helping him? I guess that didn’t work out.

This guy is utterly impervious to reason. I don’t mean that as an insult, just an observation. Even the name of this thread demonstrates that he’s still clamped onto this obsession about being fat.

Listen to me man. Spurious or not, your 500kcals diet is just as fucked up as 1500-2000, in your condition. What you should seek is BALANCE. Apply patience and stability, and you have a man

[quote]Professor X wrote:
eengrms76 wrote:
friedrice683 wrote:
No when I took in like 5000 it was back in September and October, and no they were binge festivals of entire cakes and literally like tens of regular brownies that most people just eat one of.

Also included were plates of french fries, greasy burger patties and pop tarts.

I want to do it right this time though and plus I don’t desire those foods at all after my experience with those binges.

The funniest part of this is I bet during those “binges” was the healthiest your body has been in years.

If anyone believes some guy who is now hitting below 120lbs could eat “plates of french fries” after starving himself for so long (this is not some hot dog eating champ who has trained his body to accept more food), they need about as much mental help as “friedrice” does.

Since when do people with body dysmorphia and an eating disorder simply switch from anorexia to all out binge eating with no control? Did he throw up after each plate? I would believe that before anything else.[/quote]

If you really believe he was eating “plates of french fries” you’re nuts. This guy thinks three french fries is too much.

His “binges” are our “normal” meals, and I don’t believe he was eating 5000 cals. And yes I do think that was healthy for him and not at all inappropriate for someone with an eating disorder.

Someone with this severe of an eating disorder can’t consume that much food without vomiting, so the more reasonable explanation was that he just isn’t eating as much as he thinks he is.

Haha…this thread just made me eat a handful of almonds and a plum. But seriously WTF! EAT!

6 Steaks a day

[quote]detazathoth wrote:
<<< WTF! EAT![/quote]

LOL, it’ll take a bit more than that with this guy.

Haha…this thread just made me eat a handful of almonds and a plum. But seriously WTF! EAT![/quote]

Guys…I am eating…relax!!

Just to show you:
Breakfast:
Usual Weight Control Oatmeal packet
2 Eggs
Glass of Skim Milk

Lunch:
2 Turkey burger patties (6-7oz Ground turkey)
2 cups Cauliflower
1 cup Onions/Mushrooms on top of burgers

Then…
Before I workout I will have
handful of almonds and a fruit

While working out, Propel
PWO:
20oz Powerade
1 Scoop Whey

2 Hours later:
3oz Ground Turkey
1/2cup-1cup cauliflower w/ onions and mushrooms

8pm:
Bacon Ranch Salad with Grilled Chicken from Mcdonalds (my favorite)

before bed:
1-2oz Almonds
1cup fat free cottage cheese

Tomorrow and Sunday I am resting and just eating.

I realize I have a messed up image of myself guys so I have also stopped looking at the mirror. I turn the shower on hot enough and long enough to steam the mirrors that way the only time I would look at myself I can’t.

Thanks again guys

p.s
I use the weight control oatmeal because I can’t cook my old fashioned caus I dont have a microwave and instead of 2 packets regular, I wanna have some taste and weight control is 0g sugar but tastes so good

Okay, check out these replacements… and the reasons you aren’t eating them are the problem!

Guys…I am eating…relax!!

Just to show you:
Breakfast:
2 Eggs
Glass of Skim Milk
[/quote]

You are skinny. Eat the fucking sugared oatmeal and shut up. Add a couple more eggs, fried in real butter and then use at least 2% fucking milk.

[quote]Lunch:
2 cups Cauliflower
[/quote]

Fucking turkey. Are you shitting me? Eat some real meat. Get some hamburger in there man. Something with a calorie or two in it. Shit, this meal is probably calorie negative with those fibrous veggies. Stop being an asshole.

[quote]Then…

PWO:
20oz Powerade
1 Scoop Whey
[/quote]

Aren’t you a hero!

[quote]2 Hours later:
3oz Ground Turkey
[/quote]

Again with the goddamned pussy turkey. Man up and eat some beef and ham. Get some fucking rice or potatoes or something else in there… and leave the veggies in the mix too.

[quote]8pm:
[/quote]

Sure, some more rabbit food. Why fucking bother to eat if you aren’t going to actually eat anything that provides calories? Moron.

[quote]before bed:
1-2oz Almonds
[/quote]

Howabout eating twice as much cottage cheese, throwing on a scoop of protein, mixing in some healthy fats because you don’t fucking eat any, and making sure you aren’t buying the pansy assed fat free cottage cheese while you are at it.

If you actually ate something that your body perceived as food, you would find life a lot easier. You eat like you are 200 pounds overweight and having trouble losing it… asshole.

And, I don’t give a shit what excuses you are offering for using the weight control oatmeal, steamy mirrors, or anything else. Stop obsessing over the food choices – you are killing yourself you idiot. Enough with the self-deceiving excuses!

Note: I answer partially because there must be other people on the verge of killing themselves like this nitwit. Maybe the people out there reading but not posting can be persuaded to improve their habits if this clown cannot.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Okay, check out these replacements… and the reasons you aren’t eating them are the problem!

friedrice683 wrote:
Guys…I am eating…relax!!

Just to show you:
Breakfast:
2 Eggs
Glass of Skim Milk

You are skinny. Eat the fucking sugared oatmeal and shut up. Add a couple more eggs, fried in real butter and then use at least 2% fucking milk.

Lunch:
2 cups Cauliflower

Fucking turkey. Are you shitting me? Eat some real meat. Get some hamburger in there man. Something with a calorie or two in it. Shit, this meal is probably calorie negative with those fibrous veggies. Stop being an asshole.

Then…

PWO:
20oz Powerade
1 Scoop Whey

Aren’t you a hero!

2 Hours later:
3oz Ground Turkey

Again with the goddamned pussy turkey. Man up and eat some beef and ham. Get some fucking rice or potatoes or something else in there… and leave the veggies in the mix too.

8pm:

Sure, some more rabbit food. Why fucking bother to eat if you aren’t going to actually eat anything that provides calories? Moron.

before bed:
1-2oz Almonds

Howabout eating twice as much cottage cheese, throwing on a scoop of protein, mixing in some healthy fats because you don’t fucking eat any, and making sure you aren’t buying the pansy assed fat free cottage cheese while you are at it.

If you actually ate something that your body perceived as food, you would find life a lot easier. You eat like you are 200 pounds overweight and having trouble losing it… asshole.

And, I don’t give a shit what excuses you are offering for using the weight control oatmeal, steamy mirrors, or anything else. Stop obsessing over the food choices – you are killing yourself you idiot. Enough with the self-deceiving excuses!

Note: I answer partially because there must be other people on the verge of killing themselves like this nitwit. Maybe the people out there reading but not posting can be persuaded to improve their habits if this clown cannot.[/quote]

Uh…what he said without the swearing…you really need to eat more, like dude, I have 5% bodyfat at 144lbs and I’m eating in the 4000 cal range. You won’t get fat dude, just eat, and now I’m going to have some chicken and yams and more food. brb

vroom wrote:

friedrice683 wrote:
Guys…I am eating…relax!!

Just to show you:
Breakfast:
2 Eggs
Glass of Skim Milk

Lunch:
2 cups Cauliflower

Then…

PWO:
20oz Powerade
1 Scoop Whey

Aren’t you a hero!

2 Hours later:
3oz Ground Turkey

8pm:

before bed:
1-2oz Almonds

Note: I answer partially because there must be other people on the verge of killing themselves like this nitwit. Maybe the people out there reading but not posting can be persuaded to improve their habits if this clown cannot.

Uh…what he said without the swearing…you really need to eat more, like dude, I have 5% bodyfat at 144lbs and I’m eating in the 4000 cal range. You won’t get fat dude, just eat, and now I’m going to have some chicken and yams and more food. brb
[/quote]

fried rice… the leaner you are…the more you can eat without getting fat. just eat bro, ur body needs it so much it will burn it off it won’t store it. Oh and fat doesn’t make you fat so don’t be afraid of it. for somebody who says he reads this site so much you would think that you would know this by now. Be a man, eat a burger.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Okay, check out these replacements… and the reasons you aren’t eating them are the problem! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Note: I answer partially because there must be other people on the verge of killing themselves like this nitwit. Maybe the people out there reading but not posting can be persuaded to improve their habits if this clown cannot.[/quote]

WOW!!! LOL!!! Vroom is usually a levelheaded easygoin fella. I haven’t seen em like this since that big clash with GoHeavyFool a while back. You know this has to have been going on for a while.

However he’s right on with this whole post.

Weight Control Oatmeal packet, Glass of Skim Milk, two eggs
[/quote]

A just under 6’ 110 lbs kid is so worried about gaining fat he eats diet oatmeal and drinks skim milk.

I’m betting in reality he’s getting in the range of 1000 calories a day. Maybe slightly less.

If this wasn’t such a pathetic tragedy it would be funny.

[quote]unearth wrote:
friedrice683 wrote:

A just under 6’ 110 lbs kid is so worried about gaining fat he eats diet oatmeal and drinks skim milk.

I’m betting in reality he’s getting in the range of 1000 calories a day. Maybe slightly less.

If this wasn’t such a pathetic tragedy it would be funny.[/quote]

And X questioned earlier why I said it was good for him to “binge”, which in his terms is about 2000 calories.

[quote]eengrms76 wrote:
unearth wrote:
friedrice683 wrote:

And X questioned earlier why I said it was good for him to “binge”, which in his terms is about 2000 calories.
[/quote]

You need to review your reading comprehension skills. I didn’t question you telling him to binge. I pointed out that his statement that he eats plates of french fries is a lie. WTF?

Learn to fucking read!

[quote]unearth wrote:
friedrice683 wrote:

If this wasn’t such a pathetic tragedy it would be funny.[/quote]

Dude, I’m laughing, this kid is wasting my air.

unearth wrote:
friedrice683 wrote:

Dude, I’m laughing, this kid is wasting my air.

[/quote]

Exactly but this thread is like a bad accident its just a stupid horrid mistake but you still have to look at the replies etc even though you dont want too.

Phill