AM cortisol at 8AM is best.
Total cholesterol is best near 180, 160 and lower is associated with increased all-cause mortality.
Eat more cholesterol rich foods. But that will have limited effects. Low fat diets can be damaging!
Ditto: over training and starvation diets
We see a number of young guys with low T who also have low cholesterol levels.
Note that cholesterol is the basis for the steroid hormone food chain, see that sticky.
I assume that progesterone could be low. Progesterone is modified to product cortisol. You can get non-Rx 2% progesterone cream from amazon. Please get "KAL" brand. That works well. Have seen others not deliver in females that I have helped.
"not much different than before starting TRT though"
You should also see if thyroid function is OK
Check oral body temperatures:
- when you first wake up, should be 97.7-97.8, higher is OK, 97.3 is a problem
- also check for 98.6 mid-afternoon
- have you always used iodized salt?
- iodine and selenium in your vitamins?
- feel cold easily?
- outer eyebrows sparse?
- thinning hair?
- dry skin?
- thyroid sore, enlarged, lumpy or asymmetrical?
- reduced clarity of thought