T Nation

Increased Metabolism, More Poo?

basically ive started working out hard again this week and cleaned up my diet and went low carb. ive noticed im probably going to the toilet double the amount of times. could this be due to increased metabolism or should i be worried. im also taking HOT-ROX extreme if that makes a differnce?

cheers
Scott

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
basically ive started working out hard again this week and cleaned up my diet and went low carb. ive noticed im probably going to the toilet double the amount of times. could this be due to increased metabolism or should i be worried. im also taking HOT-ROX extreme if that makes a differnce?

cheers
Scott[/quote]

It would depend on what you were eating before - if what you’ve been eating recently has freed up the back log then you’ll be going more.

If your stool is well formed and passes easily you likely don’t have anything to worry about.

well formed?

its a tad yellow/brown and loose if that makes any sense? falls apart.

in was eating shit before!

[quote]thosebananas wrote:
well formed?

its a tad yellow/brown and loose if that makes any sense? falls apart.

in was eating shit before![/quote]

Yeah, it makes sense. It should firm-up in the next few days. If it doesn’t, go to the doctor.

Keep in mind that any time you make changes to your diet and water intake levels your digestive system is going to need a few days to get back on track.

There’s a very good chance that you are complete healthy.

hopefully… cheers pal!

Make sure that you�??re still getting enough fiber in the form of fruits and vegetables. Spinach will help.