Increased Heart Rate

Canadian. Bunch of cucks here bringing down the average

Hey, weed is FEDERALLY legal in Canada, the US still tries arresting kids in possession of a joint, giving them criminal records and forever ruining lives.

In my immature opinion (being that it’s based off solely that) Canada rules

1 Like

It is interesting that semen volume comes back, I noticed recently that my precum is back, volume is still lower than usual, but getting hydrated and staying clear from busting nuts all day everyday helps too. Im going consider HCG cycles. Im on it and dont feel any negatives, feel great suddenly, but if theres room for improvement then Im game. Women can sense Testosterone, the same way they sense sickly individuals. Women I know have been generous with the compliments lately too, but I think its cuz of an attitude change along with body composition. As for heart rate, mine has not risen much. BP is definitely on the rise a bit, but like they keep saying. It will all level out. Just gotta stay the course without changing what you do during a protocol

My nuts shrank about 50% initially but eventually came back to normal size. You are shocking your system but eventually it figures out how to work with the new normal. The answer to most TRT issues is give it enough time to work.

1 Like

If your levels aren’t more than your body can handle, things should clear up after 6 weeks, if things don’t get better after 6 weeks, then you decrease until you feel better.

Remember forget about the numbers, feeling good is all that matters. I’ve seen guys report feeling pretty good and when they see the numbers they are all of a sudden unhappy.

The issue is otherwise I feel very good and do not wanna decrease my dose and levels.
Do you thinks splitting the dose to daily let say 100ui to inject in the same syringe with testosterone(not sure how but I know people are doing it) can help?
Maybe it doesnt make sense to make the hcg eod when the test is daily?
My bp is also very low yesterday I measured a few times upper value 98 most times 105-108

He is a hypochondriac guys. Stop wasting your time. He won’t take any of your advice and will dismiss all suggestions. Not sure why you haven’t seen a pattern here yet.

Dude, why dont you fuck off and mind your own business?

He is a hypochondriac, as is systemlord
 but there is def merit to heart palpitations when increasing the dose for some. I get heart palps sometimes, however it pertains to legitimate autonomic dysfunction and because I’m anaemic (haemoglobin currently 130)

There’s nothing wrong with being a hypochondriac though (I am sometimes too), if anything it allows one to be more vigilant of their health status. However when it goes overboard one can become obsessive and potentially even make up/become convinced of certain symptomatology

Incredibly immature response mate, I’m suprised to see this coming from a fully grown adult. You do have a trend of dismissing advice/suggestions

a lot of guys here praise T a little bit too much, not every single problem is related to testosterone, there are numerous neurosteroids, neurotransmitters, other hormones and bodily functions that regulate emotion, physical health etc
 I think many are slightly too narrow minded/set in their ways

Man, trust me I would never speak to someone like you this way. But there are certain situations when this is necessary. My personal opinion.

Sorry that it seems I disregard your advices. I do not. But at the end you all give me sligthly different advices, you say drop the dose, another guys says drop the HCG, another one says wait, I know you all have good intentions but at the end I must take responsibility for this choice.

I very much want to continue using the HCG and not to drop it unless there is a real danger to my health from it. I do not know yet whether it is better to inject it ED or EOD and what exact dosage, but I definetely wanna use it for various reasons.

For now I will keep things the same. This morning my pulse was 84 which is a bit better, hope it does not raise. After the injection last night it was the same. I think the pulse peaks later on the following day after the injection when Im not injecting HCG

I tend to be hypohondric a bit, but please agree what Im doing is serious stuff this hormone optimization and provided I start to feel really better now I do not wanna screw my heart or other important body system so ye Im a bit afraid of certain things

How much of your heart rate issue could be linked this obvious anxiety over your protocol? RELAX!

Even though this thread is old and went to shit, am curious if this guy’s BPM and BP returned to normal while on HCG or if he had to lower it or drop it.

In a similar boat, HCG introduced after a solid 14 months of TRT mono to help with nagging sexual sides. It for certain helped me with that, but at the cost of my heart rate being raised noticeably. Slight BP increase, but I was low anyway. 7 weeks in to the HCG and it’s not normalized yet.

You are so far off the mark and I’ll just leave it at that.

You’re responding to a comment I made 368 days ago

3 Likes