Increased from 100 to 120mg/wk. Heart Racing, Anxiety etc

Thyroid pre trt seemed solid. Will see if I can post labs

Not really man.

Post labs but if it’s just TSH it’s not much help.

Why did you raise to 120 if 100 was working. Or it wasn’t? This is typical from what many wrote here. Your jumping to conclusions and making rash decisions. Your gonna be fine …

Not much info there and this is pre trt

I bumped up to 120 after posting these peak levels at 100mg based on advice here

So that was 2 days after a once a week shot?

48 hours after injection doing 50 mg 2 x a week

Subq

An I’d love to have this numbers. Why did you increase dosage? Your at the top of normal high but not overly high. Did you not feel good

No didn’t really feel much of anything and was told those weren’t great numbers for peak

If your taking twice a week that’s awesome for such a low dose… I don’t get it. Why do people want to stay maxed out on t? You have to think about the suggestions people give you. T is also not linear. Adding 20 does not always increase it by 20% on 100% . It can add 40% more T.

So would you drop back to 100?

It’s up to you as you’re only 2 weeks into this protocol, 50mg twice weekly gets most men above midrange, I am lower SHBG and it got me to 677 ng/dL which is just shy of 700 ng/dL.

Aren’t you glad you didn’t do 150…

Bingo

1 Like

Just confusing. Had everyone suggest going up. In your defense you said only 120. Ya I’m glad i didn’t do 150! I stuck at 62.5 for today. Will see if I can ride it out a bit longer or if it dissipates. Really hoping so

Was my understanding that I had crappy peak numbers

I suggested 120 after the advice you got. If I would’ve said 100 you would’ve totally dismissed what I was saying. Your free testosterone was very good.

Also if you want to get labs to see what they look like at the Dose you’re doing now now’s your chance.

1 Like