Increased Ejaculate Volume During TRT

32, will be 33 next month

1 Like

What?
I would think itā€™s the ai doing this.

1 Like

Heā€™s caught up with the numbers and keeping e2 ā€˜in the clinical rangeā€™ (which is a range derived fromen NOT on TRT) and wonder why he has these issues. Itā€™s sad. I could demonstrate it it if heā€™d just try it, but heā€™s convinced his way works yet he has symptoms. You can see how this becomes irrational after awhile. ā€œMy way does work but your way is stupidā€. Yep. Ok then.

And as usual you would be wrong. You are listening to the wrong cabal. No worries you will find this out in your own time.

As I guy that is about to start TRT I also Im very interested whether ejaculation volume will increase or decrease, because I feel much more pleasure after orgasm if volume is big and if volume is small I donā€™t feel ā€œrelievedā€ after that.

Many people reported opposite experiences. Some say the volume has increased but maybe they are using HCG?!(not sure). There is an argument for that - seamen is produced in the prostate and most of seamen volume normally is NOT sperm. Sperm is what for sure decreases on TRT.

I would not touch AI in your place.

This statement right here should sum up the entire discussion. We could all argue until weā€™re blue in the face about what compound increases volume, and which one decreases volumeā€¦ but the fact of the matter is this.

Hereā€™s a guy thatā€™s taking NO compounds, and still sees fluctuations in volume from one episode to the next, as evidenced by his statement here.

I think we sometimes try to find find blame, or rather absolutes, in why things are this way sometimes and that way at other times. Sometimes itā€™s not about the drug at all guys. Sometimes, there are just OTHER factors that we donā€™t even think about considering.

Diet that particular day, or even the day before. Stress that day. Level of enjoyment in the act in that episode. Hydration levels. Who the hell knows how many other factors could have come into playā€¦

Sure there can be a general pattern in volume that is influenced by a TRT protocol, but what Iā€™m saying is that sometimes shit just is what it is.

One last thoughtā€¦donā€™t forget here about the most important factor of them allā€¦the influence of your own thoughts and fears. You can ā€œthinkā€ something right into existence, including all the ailments that we sometimes take as TRT protocol related symptoms. Example, there are times when Iā€™m tired after work, or decided to have a drink, and my wife and I will find ourselves feeling frisky. I can allow myself to have a fleeting thought of, ā€œoh shit, hope I can keep it upā€ and guess whatā€¦crash!! You can blame being tired. You can also blame the drink I mentioned, but the truth of the matter is that it was working fine just before the thought. It was feeling fine just before the thought. I just let my head get in the way and my body reacted. Nothing to do with any levels of anything, and all systems were firing just fine just seconds before the thought.

What Iā€™m saying is that there is no way possible that E2 levels could have drastically plummeted or skyrocketed in the matter of one second, and even if they could, the chances of the timing being that perfect are just nil. Get out of your own heads sometimes guys and THEN make a determination if something is really broken or not.

1 Like

And what will I find out in due time?

I noticed increase in volume since I started pre-workout drinks of creatine, beta-alanine and citruline malat.
I think also other supplements influence it like ashwagandha for example

1 Like

@charlie12 As a guy who is new to this stuff do you know how does it sound to me that you need to keep a hormone X in a magic number range(in this case estrogen is X) and that you need to take additional drug that damages your bones for that purpose? Absurdā€¦ And I dont care which great doctor would advise me to do thatā€¦

I agree. I do not take an AI. Just asking @hrdlvn what he meant.

@charlie12 He meant that the ā€œrightā€ way is to control estrogen, just like a thousand years ago the crusaders believed the right way is to kill muslims

Right. Heā€™s basically saying I will eventually need an AI and suffer decreased penile sensitivity.
I knew what he meant but I got a tad insulted.

I think he will see that AI is poisonā€¦and change his position as did Dr cristler and many others.

Iā€™ve been on 30mg daily, which in total, is more than Iā€™ve ever took. I THINK Iā€™m feeling what is more penile sensitivity.

Every time I pee, I give a little tickle to my foreskin to see how sensitive it is. I think itā€™s improving on that higher dose.

That is so funny. I got used to checking it like this too. A light touch on foreskin and I know we are all good.,.some days (rare now) you can detect its a bit less sensitive. I usually make sure my finger is wet , I think itā€™s better detection.

1 Like

Personally I measure each load with a ml scale. And keep a giant chart on my wall to record it in accordance with the moon phases. When Iā€™m not serial killing of course.

5 Likes