Increased Dose, How Does This Look

My research concludes glycinate is best absorbed and most gentle on your stomach.

Though I am thinking about buying mg citrate and taking 1 of those pills in addition to glycinate. To make poop softer.

How do you feel, other than a little amped. I get that from dose increase also. Other than that?

Numbers could go up a little, but if feeling good, no need to fuck with it.

My TSH initially increased into the 2 range on TRT but has since calmed down back towards 1.

Some people say its because there is a “backlog” of fixes that need to be done , and when you have optimal test, the thyroid cant keep up at first. Total bro science.

Does it have to be glycinate? I currently have Magnesium Chelate, I was told it was best for absorption (vitaminne shoppe, so who knows).

Charlie ranges are bullshit man.

This same range was higher couple
Years ago. Go back another ten or twenty it was even higher. I wouldn’t be surprised if a healthy man could be up in the 30s with free t and 20s in middle age easily.

KHow old are you and why are you worried about lab ranges?

I mentioned earlier the debacle These lab ranges are. You should honestly dose until you feel good. There is a point of diminishing returns. So having a free t of 50 doesn’t feel as great as let’s say 25 or 30 or whatever your bodies favorite range is.

Your other best bet is daily. The body is newly adjusting to hormones. The receptors have been shut down and are offline. As estrogen, DHT, free t is created we will have a period of absorption and adaptation. New hormones cannot be absorbed somce the receptors are not all back online 100% . This means we have hormones like estrogen that are causing the water retention and other sides. So the best thing is to sweat allot, drink water, detoxify, Eat fiber and etc.

Doing daily makes this process more doable. It gives the body a bit easier time. That’s why the body works daily and hourly when it is online creating T.

Give the body more time to absorb and eventually you will feel even better and healthier. Just don’t skimp on the dose because lab range. It’s a bad way to operate. That’s why sick care docs are shit. They think ranges and don’t care how you feel.

I spoke to an expert who presented this to me. It now makes sense why the first few months of TrT are so vital. Why if folks would jsut wait they would realize these little sides they think are estrogen would simply dissipate after time.

For real? WTH is this. I take GABA and 5htp with melatonin and I am Finally sleeping. I’ve never heard about this.

It definitely helps with that on me. Not consistently, but im sure what i have eaten has a lot to do with it also.

So I just bought whatever but switched after I heard a couple TRT docs on podcasts mention glycinate specifically.

Magnesium Glycinate

1 Like

I guess the glycinate also has a neuro calming effect. I will keep using the chelate for now but switch to glycinate soon.

Edit: I often have those “ruminating” thoughts. I thought maybe my dopamine was low, tried some tyrosine, but it just amped me up. I DID take magnesium 500 mg before bed and the next day it was much better. Plus im getting TERRIBLE cramps in my traps

1 Like

Have you tried the GABA? IT is the natural version of Xanax. Works well with 5htp and the melatonin. Love it. Melatonin alone didn’t work well. Becusse my mind was still racing. Gaba slows it down and let’s me calm down.

Yea I use to be addicted to benzos. Xanax is an absolute BEAR to break with . Some people it takes years, I was lucky. But as a result it probably tipped the scales towards TRT, as it raised my SHBG.

GABA did nothing for me.

I have no problems with going to sleep.

I feel ok I suppose. Recovery is better and more energy throughout the day.

I’m 43. Lab ranges take into effect outliers on high and low. Maybe you’re right and they’ve skewed downwards but I don’t believe they are that far off the mark. I personally prefer that I stay within and keep free T from getting too high.

1 Like

The problem with the lab ranges is that the majority of labs are done on sick people, which is going to skew the ranges. The range just means “This is where most of the people who are sick are”, not “This is optimal”. They have to start somewhere, but they really should put a little more thought into it. Just because all of my neighbours caught the plague I have to have the plague too or I’m not in range.

1 Like

So a blood sugar of 15 is fine then too, or a bp of 160/110?

The new normal testosterone reference ranges include more sick people than it did 10 years ago and is why the ranges have decreased. Look at the obesity in our population, more estrogen dominance in men and lower testosterone.

You can see the effect it’s having on men, men are mental weaklings and the women are complaining that their men lack confidence we once were known for, men should be thriving and instead are ceasing to behave like men.

The young the man, the more likely they are going to be showing a lack of courage, confidence and easily frightened.

1 Like

Find lab ranges from years ago and add 20-30% and I bet that’s about where we should look at.

It’s been 100 years or more since we started taunting our food and indutries and radio transmission and etc. Before then we were much healthier. Less outside influence on health.

Who is to say we declined every decade in test. Maybe that’s new. Old men used to have many children well into their 60s and 70s. Now it’s a big deal if someone has a baby past 50.

Yet docs do not question lab ranges when they drop after only 2 years.

They are supposed to be the smartest folks on the planet yet they have zero common sense or care to think for themselves.

Now it is in your hands. Understand and realize what’s really happening in western civilization and medicine in order to keep yourself healthy.

Do not trust your doctor unless he also recognizes what’s being said

Don’t kid yourself. Those levels would be considered fine in the absence of studies proving otherwise and enough time with people exposed to a typical Western diet. You won’t find the same studies or effort with hormone levels.