T Nation

Increased Dose, How Does This Look

Hi All
Have bumped up to 70 mg twice weekly sub q.
Latest bloods taken 48 hours post injection
WBC- 6.4 4-11
RBC-5.39 4.5-6
HG- 162 135-175
HCT- .471 .4-.5

Glucose Fasting- 5.1 3.6-6
Sodium- 142 135-145
Potassium- 4.6 3.5-5.2
Chloride- 103 98-108
Creatinine- 97 67-117

Triglycerides 1.02
Cholesterol- 4.82
HDL- .97
Non HDL- 3.85
LDL- 3.39
Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol- 5.0

TSH- 1.98 .32-4.0
Free T4- 11 9-19
Free T3- 5.4 2.6-5.8

Estradiol- 24.8 pg/ml less than 41
Total Test- 772 242-830
Free Test- 15 ng/dl 6-18

1 Like

These numbers look good, but how do you feel?

Personally I would want Free T above ranges.

A little amped up. I’m not looking to be supra physiological

Those numbers seem a bit low on peak no? At 72 mg every 5 days I was getting 961 total t and 23 free t.

1 Like

What was range?

@physioLojik @charlie12 @hrdlvn @enackers @anon10035199 love your thoughts boys

@bmbrady77 @highpull @NH_Watts

You have the right idea man.

Being over range in free t has consequences.

1 Like

I agree I have to keep giving blood if my Free T goes over range.
Your numbers look great. Many have tried for years to get to those values. Nicely done.
Are you having trouble getting to sleep being amped up?

Last week I’ve had the anxiety feeling I dealt with in the past. Basically I begin to drift and my heart jolts me awake. Debating about dropping the dose. My TSH has creeped up a bit but my cholesterol numbers have slightly improved I think.

Bloodwork looks great!

How long have you been at this dose?

I think I would stay with this for a while longer. While the numbers can guide you, I would not overly rely on them. The same guys who decided lower levels but still within range are normal, decided that above the high range is not. Pay attention to how you are feeling, but don’t overthink it.

Try 300-400 mg glycinate at bedtime. I do this

Im with Charlie on the Mag Glycinate. Im at 600mg right now at bed time and it has calmed me the fuck down and crushed negative ruminations. TSH at nearly 2 it doesn’t look like thyroid is completely behaving.

Will give the mag a try.

my TSH history. What is the relation between thyroid and testosterone?

In a sense, everything. If your T3 and T4 are low (thyroid created hormones) you won’t feel great or be optimized.

The thyroid’s hormones regulate vital body functions, including:

• Breathing
  • Heart rate
  • Central and peripheral nervous systems
  • Body weight
  • Muscle strength
  • Menstrual cycles›
  • Body temperature
  • Cholesterol levels

Check this link: https://www.endocrineweb.com/conditions/thyroid-nodules/thyroid-gland-controls-bodys-metabolism-how-it-works-symptoms-hyperthyroi

@charlie12 @NH_Watts Not sure if either of you have used mag citrate or mag oxide, but if so, do you notice a difference between those vs glycinate?

I used to take a ZMA product with Mag Aspartate in it but never felt the benefits I do now from the glycinate.

Good to know, thanks for the response. I have been taking 300mg mag oxide for about 6 months before bed and haven’t noticed anything except softer dumps in the morning. Think I will switch and try glycinate when my bottle runs out then.

Yes I was taking 400mg at night before bed and complained to @physioLojik about negative rumination and some bitchiness and he said to up it to 600mg and that fixed it. He said he has some guys that need as high as 1200mg.

2 Likes