Increase Training

Im in the BFS program due to football for my school. but i want to increase my training add more lifts to develope my arms,legs,core. Does anyone have any ideas to help me?

After the basics-- Squat, Deadlift, Benchpress, Military Press, etc.-- add variation to the movements: Hack Squats, partial deadlift/benchpress, throw in some bodyweight exercises: dips, pull-ups, inverted rows, etc.

Sometimes its as simple as changing the temp of your current routine; changing the Time Under Tension of the muscle groups being worked.

Look through the T-Nation archives for new ideas.

What does your current routine consist of?

I would think that program had all you needed to develop properly those things you are hoping to develop. I am not familiar with it, but I know it has a decent reputation based on some anecdotes. If you don’t think the program is developing the areas you commented on then you should just add more exercises that work those groups probably.

If you are making gains, however, I would stay the course. Also, if you are looking for gains as far as looks go I would question where my goals were. A program for athletes should be focused on functional goals. The good looking arms and abs will come to some extent as long as you eat right, but don’t focus on those if you want to be on top of your game in football.