Increase Test Dosage Before Travel?

I’m on a 150 ~ 250mg/week test e cruise for just over a year. I’m about to go on a trip for about one or two months and I won’t be able to take any test with me (maybe some Winstrol tabs).

Would it make any sense to increase my dosage just before leaving so as to keep my testosterone higher for longer? Like taking 500mg/wk the last two weeks before I leave? I plan on getting back to it as soon as I return.

I’ll of course also be taking Nolva and start a PCT two weeks out.

I’m curious that you don’t know how long you will be away. Nothing in my world allows me to be this flexible.

Also, 2 months without a dose, will have you in the “basement” with your T levels. You’re probably going to feel like shit. Are you flying, etc?

I, personally have packed loaded syringes and put them in my checked bags then I just pin while away. The worst thing the airline will do is to throw it way if you can’t produce a script.

This is what I do. I put them in with the wife’s cosmetics which has many similar shaped items like mascara, tooth brushes, etc… I just put it in the middle. Never had an issue.

Doesnt the metal of the needle do the “beep” thing?

I put in mine in toothbrush holders.

Not sure they do that for checked baggage. I’m assuming all sorts of metal objects are packed in checked bags.

I think for checked bags, they do a brief scan. I think they are looking almost exclusively for bombs. I would guess as studhammer has said, that they are not doing metal detecting (or if they are, it would be for large metal objects). I have packed plenty of metal items in my luggage.

Checked bags are…those who you can take on the plane? (im not from english speaking country, so i dont know this term in english)

Checked bags don’t go with you (you can’t access them while on the plane).

A carry on bag goes with you. You usually put them in the overhead storage area of the plane.

So if there is checked bags, are there unchecked ones?
I think you can take some with you and then some go on the plane in a different place. There are 2 types of bags then? or 3?

In the US, you can pretty much always bring a personal item for free (this needs to be backpack size or smaller). Then most airlines charge for carry on bags or checked bags. Carry on go with you on the plane, and are stored overhead. Checked bags go underneath the passengers in a separate area (that can’t be accessed). So three categories.

This is what I use

1 Like

I’ve done this for domestic (US) travel, but never for international. I worry about getting checked at customs (happened in Australia & Canada), also on return to the US. I’d just be worried in that scenario.

He didn’t mention where he was going, but 1-2 months sounds like a ‘hop around Europe’ kinda trip

Thanks for the replies guys! I’m traveling internationally to Europe, so my concern is if I get checked at customs (as they randomly stop people and ask to open your luggage, checked-in and carry on)

I believe it’s really not worth the trouble and stress. I should know how long my trip will be a few days before departure.

I know my test level will go down to the toilet, so that’s why I was wondering how I could keep it higher for longer. I’d get some test gel if I could, but I wouldn’t get it delivered in time :frowning:

Is it worth doing a blast before leaving, or is it just going to make me crash even harder after a few weeks?

No.
Your best hope for 1-2 months…Google?
Which testosterone has the longest ester?

Testosterone undecanoate

Testosterone undecanoate is a longer-acting ester that maintains serum testosterone levels within the normal range without major fluctuations and its longer half-life allows for administration every 3 months after an initial loading dose in a 6-week interval

What country are you going to out of interest?

What about a 2 week trip for example. If one were cruising on 150mg / week, how can this be handled. 300mg directly before leaving?

Going to Italy

Like someone else said, test u is the answer. Frontload it right before you leave. There is no other good choice given your circumstances.

For one month, I would inject about a gram of the stuff. I would bring an AI if I could just incase that dose was troublesome (probably not though as I have blasted at 600 mg/wk). I would probably do the same dose for one month with Test E or C, if that is what I had. Probably just getting low at one month in. 2 months would be a lot more difficult.

Thanks for the replies. Unfortunately I can’t get any test undecanoate, only options I have are enanthate and propionate. Thanks for the advice though, I’ll keep it in mind for my next trip.

Looks like I’ll only be out for a month, so I’ll just pin 250 ml test e just before leaving (I usually spread it out and pin eod). I’ll be taking some Nolva with me and start two weeks out.