T Nation

Incorporating HCG Into my Cycle

Hey guys, looking for advice. Currently 4 weeks into a 12 week cycle, 500 test E/200 deca per week. Been taking 20mg nolva ED as I have a small lump in right breast (preexisting) that I’m terrified will get bigger.
Anyway, maybe it’s in my head, but balls look like they shrunk a little and I noticed my loads are definitely less volume. Looking to add hcg to cycle not just because of that, but to make recovery after cycle and during pct easier. I have been reading everywhere that a low dose during cycles longer than 8 weeks makes a world of difference when it comes to recovering with pct.
I was planning on doing 250iu 2-3 times per week.
Questions:
Can I just do two shots of 250iu per week or is the half-life of hcg not long enough to keep levels stable?
Is 250iu twice per week a good dose for my symptoms and cycle?
When should I stop hcg in relation to cycle and pct? Should it continue until I start pct, continue it through pct, or should I stop it with test and deca?

Any advice appreciated. Thanks

250 twice a week would be just fine. Use it right up to pct if you’d like. It will probably make the down time between your last test injection and the start of pct a little better as well.

1 Like

Awesome. That’s what I was hoping to hear. Thanks

Just out of curiosity, what’s the most widely used way of injecting hcg? Sub Q or IM? I know it says you can do it either way but not sure if one is better than the other or why. Thanks again!

Sub Q typically in the belly/naval area with a slin pin

SubQ is easy and painless.