Thursday:
CGBP - 5/3/1
DB Bench - 5x10
DB Rows - 5x10

Friday:
Squat - 5/3/1
Front Squats - 5x10
Hanging Leg Raises - 5x10

If I were to incorporate 3 nonconsecutive days of conditioning, how would I successfully do this without harming my lower body workouts.

sprint on tues and fri after weights, sprints on sat or sun.

Just make sure youre not sprinting or doing conditioning work the days before your squat and deadlift days and you'll be fine.

For this particular program, I only recommend the AirDyne or WV Walking - which can be done any day.

Would this be better? It's more of a NOV approach.

Monday:
Press - 5/3/1
Weighted Chin-up - 5x10
Easy Hill Sprints

Tuesday:
Deadlift - 5/3/1
Ab Wheel - 5x10
Hard Hill Sprints

Thursday:
Close-Grip Bench Press - 5/3/1
Dumbbell Row - 5x10
Easy Hill Sprints

Friday:
Squat - 5/3/1
Hanging Leg Raise - 5x10
Hard Hill Sprints

Mobility work is done 1-3 times a day and the Advanced 5/3/1 program is being used for slightly more volume due to the minimal assistance lifts. What do you think?

What are your goals? That will be the biggest determining factor.

I want a balance between strength, hypertrophy and conditioning. I basically want to be strong, jacked, fast, powerful as well as in great shape.

Pick one, attack it 100%, then move on to the next one. But if you try and do all of those at once, you'll end up accomplishing none. I'd say do 1-2 cycles of NOV style to build up your work capacity and lean down, then go with the BBB style you wrote for 1-3 cycles, then transition into a strength-focused template of 5/3/1.

what's the point of 'easy' hill sprints? what's the point? if you want something easy just take your dog for a walk for a couple of miles, preferably with a weight vest.

You can absolutely work on all of it at once. Some call this conjugate training.

Please further explain. I'm familiar with westside but how would you apply conditioning etc. as well as change it from powerlifting based program to more standard strength and fitness.

To me this sounds like you might be more suited for crossfit. Not a bad thing but balance is the key to their training. If not then I would suggest what thebother guy suggested. Concentrate on one goal and attack it relentlessly. Also fix up your diet. All the conditioning in the world wont save you from a diet of twinkies and soda. If your goal is to lean out and up your work capacity then the prowler challenge is a great template to do. If no prowler then do the NOV template with hill sprints. But focus on each goal individually and you should get the results you want

Sounds good. When doing NOV, what assistance template should I use? I heard BBB is too hard when doing NOV.

Easy as in half of what I did on the previous hard day.

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/blog_sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_log/alphas_work_ii?id=3712734&pageNo=0

It can be done, and done well.

your schedule is too weight lifting intensive to really do any SERIOUS conditioning work. If you're lifting for sports you're going to have to make some sacrifices.

if you're not training for an actual sport why do you give a fuck?

sprints before legs, some walking is more than enough for general conditioning.

What would you recommend? I wrestle.

Just posted a thread here... check it out