Inch In a Day

So the one day arm cure was somewhat of a flop? OK fine. Now, try incorporating SURGE into the program…ohhh the possibilities.

come on this is a cool idea…“watts sighs as no one hears his cries.”

sounds like a cool idea to me bro, but it might get a little expensive drinking that much Surge. The biggest problem most people had with the one day arm cure was the joint pain. A lot of people reported tendinitis in their elbows at the end of the day that didn’t go away for a long time.

Watts…I was just curious as to when you would incorporate the wonderful world of Surge into the program? For example, if you were thinking during the afternoon break or during one of the snack periods, I’m not sure how well that would turn out really. The original nutrition guidelines used oranges and low glycemic carbs, to avoid any rapid drops in blood sugar/glucose. That is a side effect that I think you may experience using Surge. And I don’t think you’d want to crash any time during the day while training. At the end of the training day, yeah, down a serving or two of Surge. That’s just my line of thinking. But I guess you’ll never know unless you give it a go!

The one day arm cure sucks water and glycogen into the muscle causing it to appear much larger all of a sudden. It has no real benefit. Adding Surge would just help remove some of the negative effects of such training.

OK, this isn’t anything to do with surge, but the one day arm cure worked well for me, half an inch on each arm. I also sprayed about 25 sprays of androsol on in the morning before starting anything, and experienced NO soreness whatsoever in the days following the program!!! I’d definitely recommend the andro to anyone else who trys it.

I was thinking of incorporating Surge at the end of the day…2 servings at the very end of the day and one serving each hour after.